PDA

View Full Version : Neighbors who respond to requests

luckylu98
10-03-12, 10:00 PM
At the bottom of my news feed in RS, BS, & FS I have about 10 names that never go away. Instead of "left a tip @ your place" the message reads "a friend has respondedto your request for help. Why not pay them a visit." The same names are always there - never change even tho i've had other requests. Think it's a good idea, but the entry should go away after you have visited & tipped that person once. I have some still listed there even after it seems they have quit the game.

cafe5151
10-04-12, 07:53 PM
I agree that once visiting back for tips or sending parts request back, it should be disappear from News list, otherwise it's accumulating old records and never go away from News. since the space is limited inside News list, so I prefer the record who has been visiting last 24 hours instead of bunch of old lists that already had tipped back and requested back.

cafe5151
10-04-12, 08:01 PM
in addition, some of my nbrs never leave messages, so it is hard to keep tracing and tipping back to them cuz the News list holds 3 to 4 hours most times. Since the game is played in many countries and there is time difference, u know , during sleeping for example, so many things going on, but u never know cuz no records show you.