PDA

View Full Version : New GOALS? Is anyone benefiting from this?

max12add
10-03-12, 03:10 PM
I like GOALS on this game. However, there is a problem. I see 2 Goals. "A Family Reunion" & "Sitting Room Only" I would like to finish my goals! On the Sitting Room Only = Its asking me to Buy 5 More Tables & 5 More Chairs. The problem is...it's asking to buy Tables and Chairs that costs gems! Why is Team Lava asking us to buy stuff that costs gems in order to finish a goal? What if we don't want to use our gems for tables or chairs that some of us don't think are worth a gem? Gems cost money to some of us and for those of us that save our gems for other things other than this makes these goals un accomplished goals. On "A Family Reunion" its asking us to buy 20 floor tiles and each of them costs 1 Gem a piece. Is anyone falling for this trap? Is anyone out there using their hard earn gems for this? Not cool!

greygull
10-03-12, 03:13 PM
Those particular goals do not require the items pictured - you can buy any table/chair/floor tile to complete them.

max12add
10-03-12, 03:18 PM
Oh...okay. Let me try...I was going nuts. Thanks for the quick response

kwhales
10-06-12, 05:28 PM
Greygull, I beg to differ. I was miffed that you needed to spend gems for floor tiles for a goal. Then I show your post. So I tried it. I bought a regular purple floor tile and yes it reduced my goal by one floor tile needed.

So I bought a regular table, and check my goal. Nadda. You must purchase monster tables-$6000 tables to complete the buy 7 monster table goal. So you need to spend $42,000, plus the cost of the tiles to complete the first part of this goal.

purplegem611
10-06-12, 07:59 PM
Not really doing the goals but just checked... I bought 9 haunted tables and that goal for buying tables still says 0/7. So I guess
you have to buy the specific table that is requested.

kooky panda
10-06-12, 08:05 PM
If the goals states to buy a "table" or "floor Tile" you do not have to buy the one shown in the picture, but if the goals states you need to buy a specific table
then you do need to buy that one.

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l581/Greygull42/ebcc532fe9937d774d4331d910fd52df.jpgthe floor tiles can be any floor tiles, but the table has to be the monster table.

kwhales
10-07-12, 06:07 AM
Thanks KP.