PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story - Suggestions

Pages : [1] 2

greygull
10-03-12, 03:01 PM
What new dragons, items, or decorations would you like to see come to your island?

bakeryipad2
10-04-12, 01:04 AM
I have an idea for the breeding den. You should add curtains to it when dragons are breeding, so they could have their time without us looking. And for dragons, a Minotaur dragon. Should be iron or steel.

jakycam
10-04-12, 02:23 PM
We need a storage shed!

Tsunadehime
10-04-12, 02:35 PM
Hey I am lvl 47 and I really need more habitats. I don't know if I will get access to more habitats as I lvl up, but I haven't gotten any in 7 lvls. I just think 30 habitats is too few especially with the new light dragons.

SteveEG158
10-04-12, 02:42 PM
There should be a tree for 100 gold that lets you gift 5 gold a day. also we should get a upgrade for the breeding den for 500 gold (which might get you $) so breeding rare dragons is easier but you can make separate breeds for that den only (plus old ones). But you tell nobody what it does : ). just take this into consideration because i have neighbors who have been trying for a diamond for months and this will help them. also i love the new breeds : ).

lylahmae
10-04-12, 03:08 PM
I want to be able to gift my remaining neighbors food or coins or anything so they can receive a gift from me on the days they don't get gold.

lylahmae
10-04-12, 03:09 PM
Also three color hybrids.

mammami08
10-04-12, 03:17 PM
More habitats that's my nr 1 Wish.
Foilige cost according to level
Ability to gift 10 food to neighbors who don't get gold
A new black element would be cool but maby not now but in a month or so

Blackfirep
10-04-12, 04:01 PM
I think we should have a way to trade dragons. I keep hatching rare ones that I don't want, and I kind of want to trade them for the more common ones. This way if we have a surplus of something, or don't want something, we can trade it to someone who needs or wants it. Such as, I don't want my newly hatched Wizard dragon, or my evolved Mindvolt dragon, so maybe I could trade it for something I [I]do[I] want, like a Coral or Mist dragon. Or maybe another type altogether! It would really make Dragon Story more fun. I hope you'll take this into consideration in your next update!

Blackfirep
10-04-12, 04:57 PM
I also think that there should be a special event dragon every so often, like for Halloween maybe a skeleton or jack-o-lantern dragon, or for Christmas a gift dragon. And there could be a special habitat for them that expands so that you can collect them all without buying a new habitat, and you can only get one of each.

Dycle
10-04-12, 05:08 PM
I would like to see some new plant decorations, like some trees. Some new buildings to decorate with would be nice but I would be happy with the new buildings that I can't have yet cause I have the android version. As far as new dragons go I personally feel that new dragons are coming out WAY too fast, I barely have time to decide if I even want the new one when another comes out. Sometimes I think it would be cool if the dragons actually had effects on the island beyond just making coins, like fruitful dragons producing extra food. Rather than increasing the number of habitats (which I have no problem with) how about larger habitats that can hold more dragons (and coins).

lizziet519
10-04-12, 05:26 PM
I would like to be able to give more than just gold. I'm losing neighbors cause all I can do is send 3 gold a day. There should be more gifts to send.

darkrandy
10-04-12, 06:34 PM
Well from a previous game in which I was the admin, we had a once a month, 24 hour event.
For us it was a **** or be ****ed but with no penalty, those days we had hundreds of people logged in.

My idea for this particular game would a 24 hour once a month all you can breed, which means that particular day, people get 100% chance of getting the super rares including diamond and infinity. Catch is, since it is a 24 hour period, if you get a diamond or one of the long breeding ones, you must have a lot of gold to speed up the process. The more you spend, the more dragons you can get. If you dont have enough, you can buy gold.

This idea would bring lots of revenue to Team Lava, I suggest a one time try to see how much it generates. But it is a win / win situation, people spend money buying gold to speed up things and Team Lava makes good money out of it.

aalan1212
10-04-12, 07:07 PM
When you upgrade the farms you get twice the amount of the regular food (Impruberries and Buffbeets except Fireapples)

freyx378
10-05-12, 07:13 AM
As for me, I honestly reaaaalllyy wanted to be able to clear the expansion area that can't be cleared on the bottom left area of the mainland.

farrels
10-05-12, 07:14 AM
I also think that there should be a special event dragon every so often, like for Halloween maybe a skeleton or jack-o-lantern dragon, or for Christmas a gift dragon. And there could be a special habitat for them that expands so that you can collect them all without buying a new habitat, and you can only get one of each.
totally agree!!!!!!!!!!

huanglina13
10-05-12, 07:34 AM
More habitats. At least 40 habitats in total. Plz.
n bigger diamond habitat

huanglina13
10-05-12, 07:35 AM
I never like to add someone who only wants gold for me.

tonguelashing
10-05-12, 10:52 AM
Ok, here's a suggestion that shouldn't annoy you.

The announcements about new dragons and such in the game appear every time you play the game. I think these announcements should only appear the first time you play the game that day. After that, don't show it again until the next day at least. Or maybe once the notice has been acknowledged (say by clicking the continue button) don't show it again.

This is especially true if the game crashes or restarts for any reason. You want to get playing and then this announcement shows on the screen and prevents you for a couple seconds, or because you are already in 'tap' mode, you accidentally click continue which takes you away from the island you were trying to play on.

Just a thought. Really annoying.

crsty1961
10-05-12, 11:04 AM
I would love to actualy keep some of the trees and rocks for decorations but have the ability to move them where I want them.

Zetra
10-05-12, 03:33 PM
The dragon's hunger,Light Element Dragon now eager for more foods!Cut the food requirement half okay?

lylahmae
10-05-12, 04:35 PM
Ok, here's a suggestion that shouldn't annoy you.

The announcements about new dragons and such in the game appear every time you play the game. I think these announcements should only appear the first time you play the game that day. After that, don't show it again until the next day at least. Or maybe once the notice has been acknowledged (say by clicking the continue button) don't show it again.

This is especially true if the game crashes or restarts for any reason. You want to get playing and then this announcement shows on the screen and prevents you for a couple seconds, or because you are already in 'tap' mode, you accidentally click continue which takes you away from the island you were trying to play on.

Just a thought. Really annoying.
Yes I too am annoyed by this because I am android and we crash all the time and every time you have to wait for all those pop ups to load. So frustrating.

Kami365
10-05-12, 05:52 PM
I also have two suggestion ,first we should have another breeding Den for 500 Gold coin,so we have own Den to get rare Dragons! 2nd you must increase Gold gift to 5 Gold coin a day at certain level of game( like after 30 LvL),so we can pleased our neighbors,As most of them not happy when they didn't received same favor!Thank you.

aalan1212
10-05-12, 06:44 PM
Please cut the time for fruitful eggs because 10 hrs for a common is very annoying when trying to get a breed that you desire, or by random you don't even need yellow and green anymore to breed a fruitful dragon.

dotranwumpas
10-05-12, 07:01 PM
Out of curiosity what ideas have you used from the suggestions

libbyjoyous
10-05-12, 10:44 PM
As for me, I honestly reaaaalllyy wanted to be able to clear the expansion area that can't be cleared on the bottom left area of the mainland.

This! I want this too! And gifts other than gold.. food would be great.. like ten or so... cant never have nuff food!

Also thank you thank you for the kindle fire goals :) so pleased :)
this was a suggestion that was in the last suggestion thread i believe...

libbyjoyous
10-05-12, 10:46 PM
Oh! Also like the idea of a dark gem dragon.. like onyx :) but yeah in a month or more :) im really enjoying this game..

10-05-12, 10:48 PM
We need another breeding den and we should be able to purchase it with like 500 gold

JustinNeumann
10-06-12, 01:59 AM
A couple things:
1. A Dark element would be cool.
a. Wildfire ? Dark/Red
b. Tornado ? Dark/Yellow
c. Tsunami ? Dark/Blue
d. Hurricane ? Dark/Yellow
e. Volcanic ? Dark/Red
f. Storm ? Dark/Blue
g. Voodoo ? Dark/Purple
h. Black Wizard ? Dark/Purple
i. Locus ? Dark/Green
j. Earthquake ? Dark/Green
k. Demon ? Dark/Diamond
2. The idea about a Special Event dragon for holidays is a nice idea. You could make it a monthly contest. First so many people to breed it keep it as there prize.
3. Another would be to make a dragon but don?t show any elements or price and how ever many people breed the right dragons to get it keep it as there prize.
4. More habitats would be nice. I wanted to have 4 of each dragon. One at each stage of evolution.
5. The gift idea is nice, being able to send something to the rest of our neighbors after we gift our 3 gold.
6. A storage would be nice that way we can decorate and rearrange d?cor and habitats already purchased.
7. Not to fond of the trading idea. People could have multiple accounts and boost there main island only trading within themselves.
The 3 elements wouldn?t work I believe. Would be to complicated and way to many combinations. Then you would have 6 element dragons to be breed. To much!!

kwhales
10-06-12, 05:47 AM
I agree with Lizzie. My neighbors aren't leaving because of the gold situation, cause they have it too. But I would like to see us be able to gift other stuff. Like food. It takes so long to gather enough food to feed my dragons. I have alot of 7 to 9 dragons and feeding takes up to a thousand for just one boost and you need 5 to get to epic. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to give food to neighbors as gifts and not just gold. I mean, you can only gift 3 neighbors a day. Your other games lets us gift all neighbors (or most). Why only three here?

kwhales
10-06-12, 05:54 AM
I would also like to see us have 'weed boosts'. We could gift a neighbor a boost to get rid of weeds at lower cost. $150k to **** a weed is really high. So, we could gift a boost or something that can be used by neighbors to lower the cost of weeding. Like, one boost lowers the cost by 10k or something like that or gift coins that can only be used on certain things--like weeds. On RS, we have storage for gifts-food so when we don't cook enough we can grab a gift and use it. Why not here. Have storage for boosts or such and use it when needed--food, weed ****er, rock remover, etc.

smile4katie
10-06-12, 06:56 AM
With the release of new dawn you have fulfilled many previous requests however there are a few simple ones you have not addressed.

DECORATIONS!!! Instead of making some wierd dragon for holidays ummm give us seasonal deco with challenges. Stuff that will compliment our habitats. Even the open or cracked eggs shells from our dragons would be cool. The rocks and trees are a HUGE source of frustration as they are already in the program! Why can't we have them back!!!???!!!

GIFTING!!! So many of us completely understand that you need your money but seriously how bad is it going to hurt your pocket for us to give 1 piece of gold to a few more people?! I also like the idea of gifting food to the rest.

LEVEL BONUSES!!! It is ridiculously pointless to be at higher levels when we don't get anything from it.

Other things that would be cool:

*One more upgrade to habitats this would add 1 dragon and also change the shape a touch so they will fit together more like a puzzle. Basically interlock them somehow so they look like one big habitat but still look good alone.

*somehow make the individual islands color specific. Like a volcano popping up in one and have challenges to expand and place your coresponding habitats on that island. Maybe once you have done it have the volcano produce a piece or two of gold each day. (the color specific idea came from New Dawn) but shouldn't be a manditory thing just make it worth doing.

*an egg shelf where we have so many spots to place eggs we are not ready to hatch BUT we have to at some point in order to make space on the shelf or make it a time limit or something.

Basically this is one of the best games out and the only one I play. There are soo many ways for it to be the ultimate game!

telynau
10-06-12, 11:01 AM
Everyone has mentioned this: GIFTING

It would make having more than three neighbours much more pleasant. A minute's worth of ImpruBerries (12-food) would be a nice gift to share in lieu of gold. (I have only three neighbours just for this reason...and I won't add more because I can't gift them.)

STORAGE
Yes! It is very difficult to decorate the island when expansions are a premium. Most people would have beautifully decorated islands if there was a way to store some things while moving others around.

On the topic of DECORATIONS
Smaller square footprint similar to the stone path, small flowers, archway, and hanging lanterns. Rocks, shrubbery, flowering bushes. Seasonal decorations for Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer (these could also be gifting options :) )

Although I'm not your target gamer/audience as I'm over 55 ;) , Dragon Story has fast become my favourite entertainment.

mgaes20
10-06-12, 11:18 PM
I would love a black dragon or a dragon that kinda looks like an elephant or a Mammoth

gravityperseus1325
10-07-12, 12:42 AM
Ah maybe a dragon that gives gold? Ultra rare!

dragonamma51
10-07-12, 03:51 AM
Would love to see the addition of a Christmas island, perhaps as a bonus for that time of the year, cheaper clearing costs, unlike the 800K cost to clear bitter bark trees, (sorry my pet dislike at present) trees specific to that isle, reindeer dragon, a sleigh, decorations specific to Xmas just for that isle, just for a bit of festive fun, just think of the festive type dragons you could design, lol

shahed12
10-07-12, 07:16 AM
a unicorn dragon lol
light and air
super rare
earns (baby) 175 coins per hour

tavigsr
10-07-12, 10:46 AM
Would like to have a menu button and a ticker to see how many dragons i have played with when visiting others, ability to give gifts to everyone like restaurant or bakery story.
It is frustrating to have to go back home then menu then news to go to next one who visited me and then get there and not sure if i had already played there for the day.

rs788
10-07-12, 10:48 AM
We are wishing alot of thing from this game but i m not sure that they will fullfill our wishes

magzlitex777
10-07-12, 07:02 PM
I would like to see the foliage cost lowered, it costs hundreds of thousands of coin to remove jus one piece after expanding and makes it a lot harder to gain more room. Maybe make it a little easier to obtain different dragons. New breeds, elementd and hybrids would be fun. My daughter always loves to find out what was bred. The ability to send different gifts and to be able to give all my friends instead of only three. Maybe trade or give dragons.

dotranwumpas
10-07-12, 07:09 PM
Trade dragons

OlivesEatery
10-08-12, 04:15 AM
I think we should have a way to trade dragons. I keep hatching rare ones that I don't want, and I kind of want to trade them for the more common ones. This way if we have a surplus of something, or don't want something, we can trade it to someone who needs or wants it. Such as, I don't want my newly hatched Wizard dragon, or my evolved Mindvolt dragon, so maybe I could trade it for something I [I]do[I] want, like a Coral or Mist dragon. Or maybe another type altogether! It would really make Dragon Story more fun. I hope you'll take this into consideration in your next update!

I really like this idea. I have bred two fruitful dragons but I'm sure they have different types of parents?! Can this happen?

I also wish you could have three type hybrids.

OlivesEatery
10-08-12, 04:26 AM
The 'rare' dragons are far too expensive when you can only receive 3 gold per day. It would also be much better if the bigger farms have you more produce than the smaller farms when you plant the faster growing crops, after all you have paid far more for that big farm! Growing slower growing produce is very uneconomical. 😒

BabyDinosaurRawr
10-08-12, 09:51 AM
1) i agree with needing to be able to send another gift to other neighbors. 2) i also like the idea of upgrading to four dragons (one for each stage) per habitat. 3) we should be able to sell or store eggs we dont want to hatch yet. 4) there should be collectibles for playing with neighbors dragons and breeding/hatching our dragons. We could need so many rare dragon photos or dragon scales, then get experience and coins/gold. 5) perhaps you could make an event where we race dragons.

Tassle23
10-08-12, 10:03 AM
yes, there really needs to be a way to get more apples. I calculated that it would take me about a month with six enchanted farms to get the final two levels for my hypnotic dragon

Tassle23
10-08-12, 10:04 AM
Instead of just coins and experience, certain missions should have apples as a reward (I know a few did early on, but none since). And the numbers should be higher than a couple hundred.

PDAGuppies
10-08-12, 02:07 PM
The suggestion
My suggestions are listed below. I hope team lava will really take the time to read them and improve them. Many of this, I took from other players, to support their ideas, not to steal them. Also, please team lava, I beg of you again, please take time to look over our requests and just try to improve them as much as possible.

- Its really hard to get gold nowadays. We need another possible way to get gold other than buying them and getting them as gifts. That as why as my solution, I came up with the GOLDEN DRAGON STATUE idea. This means, players/dragon owners can buy this statue for COINS!!! (not gold please for coins) This statue can give the dragon owner an amount of gold every 12 or 24 hours. It should go with a pattern. I thought of one below. But, before that let me say that you should make this statue affordable please. We don't want some 9 million coined statue, it is way out of league cause no one can afford that. Please think of this suggestion. For each level, the player should get a one more gold.

Level * * * * * * Gold
1-20 * * * * * * * *1
21-35 * * * * * * *2
36-45 * * * * * * *3
46-50 * * * * * * *4
51-63 * * * * * * *5 (or as much as the highest level goes up to because you might make it higher.)

- I think that as a dragon story player we should get to have some more habitats. I see that we have so many islands. I think there are five of them, but anyways, we have to be able to at least fil three of the islands. Or else, what is the point of having five islands? I think many people put this out there but please take a look at this problem.

- I think we should trade dragons. For example, my friend cinderparadise has so many dragons. She has almost every single one except planet. I have two planets and I get them easily. For her, a planet dragon may be as valuable as a Titan dragon to her. If me and her agree we could trade dragons. Or, if she thinks a planet alone isn't worthy to trade with a Titan, I could add in a serpent dragon or some other dragon. I could also say I'll trade you a lvl 6 planet for any level Titan. This way, we both agree on a deal. Also, if I trade a dragon, I should be able to get credit for the task.

- Okay, there is a big problem my neighbors,friends,and me have tried for diamond dragons, infinity dragons, and the newer dragons. But that is not the full thing. Every time we make two dragons breed it takes a long time,but when that dragon is not what we we even wanted, we have to hatch it anyways. For example, I am working on a Titan dragon. It is taking a while and I keep getting charm instead of Titan dragons. So, what I'm trying to say is before we hatch the dragons there should be something that lets us sell the dragons instead of having hatch them. This would be a very good addition.

- I want there to be a shelf where we can store eggs until we have a place/habitat to put them. This should be only for eggs. It could probably hold 9 eggs and made of twigs,vines,and leaves.*

- I know we have to keep getting new dragons, but can we make it a teensy weeny bit easier on getting the diamond dragons, and the rarer ones. I mean, I know they are rare and super rare but it can't be too hard or people will get bored and annoyed quickly.

*************TEAM LAVA: IF YOU DO READ MY MESSAGE AND YOU HAVE OPINIONS ON IT PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY SENDING ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.Also if I didn't state something clearly just pm me*

PDAGuppies
10-08-12, 05:51 PM
Sorry for the asterics (*) this was from notes.

shalla666
10-09-12, 07:35 AM
More Chinese-style dragons, like the epic Water. I love the mythology, and serpent-types are cool. You could release Chinese decorations with them too.

Horntail21
10-09-12, 08:07 AM
More Chinese-style dragons, like the epic Water. I love the mythology, and serpent-types are cool. You could release Chinese decorations with them too.

This. I was gonna suggest the same thing. Maybe a red blue combo steam dragon.

twinklerox
10-09-12, 04:09 PM
I have an idea for the breeding den. You should add curtains to it when dragons are breeding, so they could have their time without us looking. And for dragons, a Minotaur dragon. Should be iron or steel.

So tots agree, i feel guilty they dont have privacy to " Make Magic ."

analinz
10-10-12, 05:29 AM
i wish i could buy dragon with money but not with gold ..:mad:

SlightlyJaded61
10-10-12, 08:58 AM
I'm sure these have been mentioned but I will put my two cents in. Diamond habitat upgrade. Heck, I'd pay a 1,000,000 coin each for this. Also, a counter to keep track of visits to neighbours.

theclumsypotato
10-10-12, 09:07 AM
Another upgrade for the habitats! I'm only level 12 but I reach the limits way too quickly already. I can't imagine how bad it would be with rare dragons.

theclumsypotato
10-10-12, 09:12 AM
(Sorry for the double post... I can't find an edit button?)

But I just remembered another comment I had: the returns on larger crops are diminishing! Why would I pay 30,000 coins for a large farm when the crops all give me less for my time and less for my coins? I'll just keep growing impruberries, thanks.

Also, it would be nice to give neighbors gifts that aren't gold, since we can only give and receive 3. Or increase the amount we can give, since 3? When we definitely have more neighbors than that? Is ridiculous.

foxxiegirl
10-10-12, 02:07 PM
As always with me lol....More habitats or storage for Dragons! I have an Angel in the pot now and with a new Dragon Coming tomorrow i have no place to put it :(

analinz
10-11-12, 05:18 AM
i wish i can send gold to all my neighbor with just one click !!

Nefertekas
10-11-12, 08:27 AM
When's the stupid "confirm" button (for gold-using purchases) due?

10-11-12, 09:25 AM
Another thing that would be greatly appreciated is getting a gold daily bonus. Like each day you coins but if you play 4 days in a row, on that 4th day you get like 5-10 gold. This is a great idea please consider it

jackochbendji
10-11-12, 11:50 AM
Plz raise the level cap!! Stuck at lv 63 sucks, Even my gf catch me soon :rolleyes:

dragonamma51
10-12-12, 08:17 PM
I would really love to be playing this game for quite sometime into my advancing years, provided I can remember what to do, lol, but will always have grandson to help, I love the social aspect, but perhaps there could be an option to buy an island, but please don't make the cost of obtaining island and clearing the island cost prohibitive.

jewelz22
10-12-12, 08:26 PM
To be able to gift more..
More habitats or can add more dragons..
A way to stop breeding or stop an egg...
A way to trade dragons with neighbors...

bakeryipad2
10-13-12, 06:49 AM
How about being able to challenge other people's dragons? Then you can heal them by feeding them. It should be like a war all dragons of one person, verging all dragons of another.

LilOldLady
10-13-12, 01:42 PM
Guess most everyone has the same thoughts as I about gifting more than three neighbours. Dummy me thought that meant you could only have three neighbours (not including Stormy's Park)! I've turned down a lot of invitations explaining I've reached the maximum number of neighbours.

Would it be possible to add Daily Special "neighbour gift decorations" or "neighbour gift basket of food" options? Something only available as a gift?

Since space is a premium the gift could only be used for one day if it was a decoration, then it would disappear. That would keep people from getting overwhelmed with stuff or demanding only a specific gift be sent. The gifts would be random generated daily.

Off to tend my paultry seven habitats so there are fewer "Full. Add me anyway" posts. :)

kwhales
10-13-12, 03:11 PM
Does anyone associated with the powers that be TL read this. I've read each one and also wrote one---everyone seems to be wanting the same or similar things. Anyone out in TL land listening? A "thinking about it--or good idea" would be nice.

Horntail21
10-13-12, 04:51 PM
Here's one that may or may not have been mentioned. How about being able to access your news feed while you are at a neighbors island? I like to visit the people that visit me but in order to do so everytime I visit someone I have to go back home to check and see who the next person was to visit me.

crsty1961
10-13-12, 09:51 PM
yes please

Nefertekas
10-14-12, 01:21 AM
Here's one that may or may not have been mentioned. How about being able to access your news feed while you are at a neighbors island? I like to visit the people that visit me but in order to do so everytime I visit someone I have to go back home to check and see who the next person was to visit me.
That would be SO USEFUL!

keg63
10-14-12, 05:31 AM
GREAT idea. The 3 gift limit and the large difference between what youa can send and what you can accept results in many hurt feelings.

ardiaz
10-14-12, 05:35 AM
Dark dragon??

PDAGuppies
10-14-12, 06:47 AM
Extend the witch Dragons time

nicochii
10-14-12, 11:45 AM
Extend the witch dragon event

totaltechno
10-14-12, 12:14 PM
Extend the witch dragon to halloween

Nefertekas
10-14-12, 12:33 PM
Well, never enough repeating: exteeeeennnnddddd thhhheeeeee wwwwwiiiittttcccchhhh ttttoooo hhhhhaaaaalllloooooowwwwweeeeeennnnnnnn !!!!one!!1!

hwtmg59
10-14-12, 04:14 PM
Allow us to send gifts other than gold, like food, and when we visit neighbors, we could "help" the breeding dragons and reduce breeding time, or reduce hatching time, or reduce building time on habitats and farms. Or reduce harvest time on farms

erxi9
10-14-12, 07:10 PM
extend the witch dragon event!!!

jrodt333
10-14-12, 08:58 PM
Aww...hwtmg59 ruined it. But still...extend the witch dragon event.

MooreHouse
10-14-12, 11:24 PM
I wish you could click info on each of your dragons and find out which combination they were bred with...

MooreHouse
10-14-12, 11:42 PM
I think you should get rid of these ugly, ridiculous dragons that look stupid and names are stupid (clown, ice cream, fruitful, athletic)

oh... And $250,000 to clear land? That's like 3 days of collecting coins and I have 44 dragons!!

Also, I should be able to sell the flowers and paths and flags... The "decorations" are stupid and pointless and waste valuable space I could use for habitats...especially if the "decorations" have no purpose!

MooreHouse
10-14-12, 11:50 PM
More than 1 breeding den
More than 1 evolution temple

Nefertekas
10-15-12, 06:10 AM
I wish you could click info on each of your dragons and find out which combination they were bred with...
That would be nice, like you could see the "parents" with their names and levels. :) nice one.

Nefertekas
10-15-12, 06:11 AM
I think you should get rid of these ugly, ridiculous dragons that look stupid and names are stupid (clown, ice cream, fruitful, athletic)

oh... And $250,000 to clear land? That's like 3 days of collecting coins and I have 44 dragons!!

Also, I should be able to sell the flowers and paths and flags... The "decorations" are stupid and pointless and waste valuable space I could use for habitats...especially if the "decorations" have no purpose!

You CAN do that. Select the item, then select MOVE on the bottom-right corner, and then select the little bag that says SELL.

erxi9
10-15-12, 08:12 AM

I love your idea!!

Nefertekas
10-15-12, 08:29 AM
I think everyone would love to know the parents that bred their rarest dragons. Would be so awesome! Great idea! :D

magzlitex777
10-15-12, 09:19 AM

You can sell them. Select it and then cluck move once that's tone you should gave s sell Hutton where the move button was

dapplefur
10-15-12, 02:01 PM
- more fire/water hybrids - one should be common.
- a magic/diamond hybrid and another air/diamond, fire/diamond or forest/diamond.
- the ability to trade eggs with neighbors. basically the eggs are stored in nest-like shelf that holds no more than ten eggs. if you see an egg you need you can send a request to said neighbor requesting a trade. they visit your island to see your eggs and pick one they want.
- the ability to send five gold a day and food to fifteen of your neighbors.
- this next one is lengthy:

Mystery Chest - 120 Gold

4th place:
Colorful Rocks
Rope Bridge
Snoring Dragon Statue
Scroll to cancel one breeding/hatching

3rd place:
Bonfire pit
potion that when used when breeding elimates the chances of commons during that breeding.
dragon scale that lets you shorten the breed/hatch time on the dragon you are breeding for one breeding.

2nd place:
lava fall
stone to increase your chances of getting a diamond dragon.

1st place:
dragon coin fountain that you can collect 1,000 coins from every hour.

hopefully you consider some of these suggestions.

kwhales
10-15-12, 03:04 PM
Moorehouse, I sold my paths and flowers. Don't see why you can't.

MooreHouse
10-15-12, 07:31 PM
I used to not be able to... I uninstalled then reinstalled and now I can delete them... thanks!!

Moorehouse, I sold my paths and flowers. Don't see why you can't.

MooreHouse
10-15-12, 07:33 PM
Thanks!! I can't believe no one else has suggested my idea!

It would be really fantastic to be able to click on the "offspring" and find out which dragons you used to breed it - if you still have them, and what level they were at when you bred them... and if not THAT, then it would be nice to at least have some sort of "HISTORY" feature or a "LOG" feature that at least shows all of the actions you have taken.

I think everyone would love to know the parents that bred their rarest dragons. Would be so awesome! Great idea! :D

mattyboo1
10-15-12, 07:34 PM
Thank you for letting us rename dragons

Exeroth
10-15-12, 08:02 PM
1. More habitats
2. Greater variety of common dragons (even if they have the same coins per hour as the other commons f that hybrid)
3. Being able to gift food/coins/maps when you can't gift gold anymore that day
4. A second breeding den
5. Being able to level up dragons past epic. (No new form but more coins per hour)

I think all these would be welcome additions. If nothing else MORE HABITATS. I stopped playing for a few months because I couldn't have anymore and I might have to do that again at some point ...

rs788
10-17-12, 12:38 AM
[QUOTE=JustinNeumann;419224]A couple things:
a. Wildfire ? Dark/Red
b. Tornado ? Dark/Yellow
c. Tsunami ? Dark/Blue
e. Volcanic ? Dark/Red
f. Storm ? Dark/Blue
g. Voodoo ? Dark/Purple
i. Locus ? Dark/Green
k. Demon ? Dark/Diamond
2. The idea about a Special Event dragon for holidays is a nice idea. You could make it a monthly contest. First so many people to breed it keep it as there prize.
3. Another would be to make a dragon but don?t show any elements or price and how ever many people breed the right dragons to get it keep it as there prize.
4. More habitats would be nice. I wanted to have 4 of each dragon. One at each stage of evolution.
5. The gift idea is nice, being able to send something to the rest of our neighbors after we gift our 3 gold.
6. A storage would be nice that way we can decorate and rearrange d?cor and habitats already
I realyy agree with u we need a dark dragon too
Including a bull dragon that will b nice bull wid dark/ red that will b owesome

Sensei1995
10-17-12, 01:52 AM
I think there should be...

(a) More constructable buildings, e.g. There are many NPC characters in dragon story, but where do they live? You could (like Castle Story) make these houses very difficult to construct but when you manage to build them, they bring in rewards. E.g. The caretaker could give you 1 gold a day - or even give you hints about dragons that maybe added soon or hints regarding dragon breeding combos? Or perhaps the guy could give you experience or -maybe- give you hints and tips about other teamlava games as he's an "expert" in them. And finally the farm lady could give you 100 food a day?

(b) More habitats? I have 1 large habitat for every breed of dragon and for some reason I've managed to get 4 super rare breeds in 1 week and now they are having to share. Just a suggestion :)

(c) More to-do in dragon story? Like mini games or something. You could in-corporate a tournament into DS like Bubble Mania Blitz. And your reward could be food or silver coins for anyone below 3rd place and give gold for 1st, 2nd or 3rd place people? :)

I hope these suggestions help :)
ID - Sensei1995

lala_gabbana
10-17-12, 02:36 AM
More habitats, the option to gift food, and for unlucky folks like myself... Bring the witch dragon back? At least till Halloween.

Nefertekas
10-17-12, 05:41 AM
A button to ask ALL of our neighbors for maps.

Such a simple thing that would spare us all a lot of trouble and would save time.

Also, THE CONFIRM BUTTON FOR SPENDING GOLD WOULD BE NICE.

tr8on
10-17-12, 05:50 AM
a button to ask all of our neighbors for maps.

such a simple thing that would spare us all a lot of trouble and would save time.

Also, the confirm button for spending gold would be nice.

second!

swanhenge
10-17-12, 06:47 AM
I think the game has progressed long enough that bumping the number of habitats up should be considered.
People are maxing at level 63, people have accumulated enough money to expand to all islands and there are enough dragons available to justify this.
Can we please have more habs?

Manaphio
10-17-12, 08:29 AM
[QUOTE=JustinNeumann;419224]A couple things:
a. Wildfire ? Dark/Red
b. Tornado ? Dark/Yellow
c. Tsunami ? Dark/Blue
e. Volcanic ? Dark/Red
f. Storm ? Dark/Blue
g. Voodoo ? Dark/Purple
i. Locus ? Dark/Green
k. Demon ? Dark/Diamond
6. A storage would be nice that way we can decorate and rearrange d?cor and habitats already
I realyy agree with u we need a dark dragon too
Including a bull dragon that will b nice bull wid dark/ red that will b owesome

I love your idea it's one of the best I've seen

Nefertekas
10-17-12, 10:38 AM
Dark would be a great element. As I've said... i would LOVE to see a toothless-esque dragon. *.*

Uamele
10-17-12, 02:03 PM

Agreement of highest regards.

Uamele
10-17-12, 02:07 PM
A couple things:
a. Wildfire ? Dark/Red
b. Tornado ? Dark/Yellow
c. Tsunami ? Dark/Blue
e. Volcanic ? Dark/Red
f. Storm ? Dark/Blue
g. Voodoo ? Dark/Purple
i. Locus ? Dark/Green
k. Demon ? Dark/Diamond
6. A storage would be nice that way we can decorate and rearrange d?cor and habitats already purchased.
7. Not to fond of the trading idea. People could have multiple accounts and boost there main island only trading within themselves.
The 3 elements wouldn?t work I believe. Would be to complicated and way to many combinations. Then you would have 6 element dragons to be breed. To much!!

Agreement here also. Also storage for items and the means for another breeding den and evolution templ

Uamele
10-17-12, 02:09 PM
Temple would help in fact of getting more dragons faster. (Sorry phone sent message .)

Cyclohexane
10-17-12, 07:44 PM
1.) The ability to turn off animations when playing with neighbors dragons. I get some serious lag sometimes and do not care to see other dragons (spoiler for me). Also see item #6 below.

2.) The ability to examine neighbors dragons. Sure we can rename our dragons, but we are the only ones to see this. What is the point? Should be able to click on others habitats and look at them. Perhaps if you play with them in this manner, you get a new animation (or repeat of feeding animation without the food).

3.) Buildings that serve purposes.
- A veterinarian building that reduces hatch time by 10%
- A Animal Husbandry building that gives an increased chance (say 5%) towards a certain dragon you select.
- A Genetic Engineering laboratory that allows mutations (two heads, three heads, one eye, different colors, ******s, etc.). Talk about increasing variety. It could work like the evolution chamber, but just do different things. Possibly even random…
- A library that stores pictures of your dragons you raised from egg to elite (i.e. after you get an elite, you get a card from that particular dragon type - perhaps who the parents were).
- A military barracks where you can train dragons (i.e. gives a new animation such as bite, fly, etc.). When you examine your dragon (i.e. feed), you could click these animations
- Any of these buildings could cost gold, silver, or complete a cool but difficult quest.

4.) Introduce different habitat graphics. In other words, give us different choices for fire habitats (but do the same thing)

5.) Make habitats linkable. For example, if I put two fire habitats close together, make them connect (but still hold the same total amount of dragons). Only similar habitats would link (fire water, etc.) but would create much more interesting environments.

6.) Allow us to hide dragons in habitats. THIS WOULD DRASTICALLY REDUCE LAG!
For me, some dragons are just plain ridiculous. I understand this game is for people of all ages, but an ice cream dragon, really? There are some dragons I do not like but must level up to complete quests, then after investing that much into them, I don’t want to sell for a mere 100 gold. So I am stuck looking at them. I don’t want to look at them, but I’ll take their gold!
Also, I seem to get a lot of the same dragon (I got 3 fire storm dragons by level 12). Which I like their looks, I only need to see 1 animation, I’d like to hide the others to reduce lag and increase performance.

Something like this would be easy to implement (a simple hide button that keeps dragon on habitat, but goes into cave, the deep ocean, etc.)

7.) Increase the sale price of dragons. It is just ridiculously low. We are supposed to be running a business right???

8.) Ability to sell an egg. We are already punished for breeding time, and if I don’t want a dragon I should be able to get rid of it. How about food for the other dragons…

Lots of other good ones in this thread, I hope you guys read them all. I did and made sure I’m not repeating anything but I do want to point out a few really good ones: Inventory space, confirm button when spending gold, more buildings for decorations, and dark dragons (start with Shadow).

bbcfuts
10-18-12, 02:30 AM
Teamlava should develop Dragon Story and optimise it for the iphone 5 so it uses the WHOLE SCREEN ASAP!!!!!

drjethro1
10-18-12, 09:01 AM
Hello there
As Diamond dragon is one of the basic dragons it should be cheaper than 2000g that's really too much. And i think u should do some offers as resturant story and the others for buying the gold. I really get sick of trying since I started the game to have the diamond dragon to the pinot I was thinking about stop playing the game despite I'm really addicted to it 😔 but enough is enough. U have to do some thing about it guys. And the idea of trading the dragons it's awesome and it will work. Also for sending items as food it's fabulous specially with the new dawn the food is so expensive and the dragonn needs too much (15000 food that's crazy).

Dycle
10-18-12, 01:26 PM
I would like worthwhile rewards for the quests/goals. The current rewards are insulting, a few thousand coins for completing objectives that cost many times that. Unlockable decorations, buildings, or small amounts of gold (even just one) would all be much more worthwhile than insignificant amounts of coins.
I would also like some trees as decorations of various sizes, colors and shapes.
How about those crystals found in the habitats as decorations.
Oh and lets not forget the boosts for android.

Lolas_Kryptonite
10-18-12, 01:29 PM
Not sure if this is the place to put it, but anyway... with the next update you do I'd like to be able to listen to my own music whilst playing the game. I turn off the "dragon music/sounds", but if I'm listening to a song, as soon as I open the app and tap something the music stops....and it's the same for all TL games.

Nefertekas
10-18-12, 01:36 PM
I would like worthwhile rewards for the quests/goals. The current rewards are insulting, a few thousand coins for completing objectives that cost many times that. Unlockable decorations, buildings, or small amounts of gold (even just one) would all be much more worthwhile than insignificant amounts of coins.
I would also like some trees as decorations of various sizes, colors and shapes.
How about those crystals found in the habitats as decorations.
Oh and lets not forget the boosts for android.
The amount of coins is pretty useful in lower levels :) but I have to agree the rewards are laughable!
I would like pink trees. Like in momster story ;__;

dapplefur
10-18-12, 01:53 PM
Hello there
As Diamond dragon is one of the basic dragons it should be cheaper than 2000g that's really too much. And i think u should do some offers as resturant story and the others for buying the gold. I really get sick of trying since I started the game to have the diamond dragon to the pinot I was thinking about stop playing the game despite I'm really addicted to it 😔 but enough is enough. U have to do some thing about it guys. And the idea of trading the dragons it's awesome and it will work. Also for sending items as food it's fabulous specially with the new dawn the food is so expensive and the dragonn needs too much (15000 food that's crazy).

technically diamond it isn't basic dragon. it's an ultra rare dragon hence the price. same with magic. magic is a rare dragon not a basic.

moonshinedstar
10-18-12, 02:41 PM
It would be wicked if we could get one last chance to breed the limited dragons we didn't get a chance to breed, on the last week or even the last three days of October. We have already used a lot of gold as it is, and if we have another shot at breeding or buying there would be even more profit for both players and creators.

jrodt333
10-18-12, 04:35 PM
The weekly update shows us just how much TL cares about our suggestions about extending the limited dragon times.

totaltechno
10-18-12, 04:49 PM
Quit with the LE dragons.

sunnybabi1986
10-18-12, 04:52 PM

^^^^^ This!!!!!!

foxxiegirl
10-18-12, 05:01 PM
I enjoy the LE Dragons, it's something new. Keep them coming! I've always wondered how rare a rare really is if 1) you can buy it or 2) it's always available......
Now my suggestion.More Habby space or storage for dragons because i can't breed anymore lol. I let friends tell me what to breed and then i sell it from the nest because i have no room :(

Lolas_Kryptonite
10-18-12, 05:44 PM

Yeah I'm with you on this too.

mgaes20
10-18-12, 06:14 PM
We should at least have a week when it comes to Limited Edition dragons :)
+ I'll like some kinda smoke dragon :) and a New element Dark for example
I'll love if u guys can make a black dragon

mgaes20
10-18-12, 06:25 PM
EGG SHELLS as decorations will be awesome :)

Eonia
10-18-12, 06:46 PM
If you plan to make a third Halloween Dragon, I suggest the Bat Dragon, or maybe a Candycorn Dragon. Maybe the Candycorn dragon would have candycorn as it's horns. The bat dragon could be a dark purple color with perhaps white markings and make it a light/magic combination. Candycorn could be air/light.

foxxiegirl
10-18-12, 07:05 PM
EGG SHELLS as decorations will be awesome :)

Yes yes yes. I've asked this before and would still love it! The new dragon for a start I don't care for it much but if when I breed one I had the ability to unlock the egg for deco I'd love that.

jrodt333
10-18-12, 09:42 PM
If you plan to make a third Halloween Dragon, I suggest the Bat Dragon, or maybe a Candycorn Dragon. Maybe the Candycorn dragon would have candycorn as it's horns. The bat dragon could be a dark purple color with perhaps white markings and make it a light/magic combination. Candycorn could be air/light.

Yeah I agree with this but I would hate a yellow/air limited time. 1 full day fail time!

Also, it would be nice if we could get more farms. Maybe raise the max to 8? Or 10? Or >9000? :D

dapplefur
10-19-12, 12:19 AM

i was hoping for a vampire dragon but i would want it to be a magic/diamond hybrid.

Nefertekas
10-19-12, 01:18 AM
i was hoping for a vampire dragon but i would want it to be a magic/diamond hybrid.
And that would be awesome for the 133,4633,36363 players who don't have diamonds.

Lolas_Kryptonite
10-19-12, 02:41 AM
And that would be awesome for the 133,4633,36363 players who don't have diamonds.

lmaooooo

Lizabeths_Lair
10-19-12, 08:02 AM
There are a LOT of good suggestions here, and pardon me if I skimmed past one like mine, I would like to tap on a dragon when I visit other's Lairs to find out at least what kind of dragon it is, so that I can try to breed one for myself! If I knew what kind of dragon, say, Skyfall had because I tapped and it said, I would more than likely buy gold to work on getting one, too.

Lolas_Kryptonite
10-19-12, 08:27 AM
, I would like to tap on a dragon when I visit other's Lairs to find out at least what kind of dragon it is,

That's something I have thought about too. Especially seeing as you can't tell from the egg. I always end up going to the market to find out which dragon it was that I just saw....

LeTkboss
10-19-12, 09:35 AM
The dragon's hunger,Light Element Dragon now eager for more foods!Cut the food requirement half okay?
Just open up your old Dragon Story (with the red dragon as picture) and feed them there, they have the normal food prices there, then go back to New Dawn and done!

LeTkboss
10-19-12, 09:47 AM
The 'rare' dragons are far too expensive when you can only receive 3 gold per day. It would also be much better if the bigger farms have you more produce than the smaller farms when you plant the faster growing crops, after all you have paid far more for that big farm! Growing slower growing produce is very uneconomical. 😒
Honestly, if you're even going to consider 'buying' a dragon, ur not too smart, seriously.
It takes the fun out of the game.

LeTkboss
10-19-12, 09:48 AM
Lol no Diamond hybrid i think would be made a LE

Dycle
10-19-12, 10:55 AM
Thinking ahead, if TL continues to do seasonal specials, Christmas would be the next big holiday and my suggestions for then:
For limited time dragons how about a Santa dragon (red/white or red/green)
A big Christmas tree decoration for our dragons to get into the spirit.
And its the season of giving, raising the gift limit for the Christmas season.

Lolas_Kryptonite
10-19-12, 11:19 AM
An additional breeding pen. This breed one couple at a time?..... is totally uncool.

jackochbendji
10-19-12, 01:32 PM
I see allot of good suggestions, but i only want to raise the level cap now, getting boring to be stuck at level 63 for month :?(

grondai
10-19-12, 02:31 PM
I second the notion to raise the level cap of 63. I've been on this level for months!

grondai
10-19-12, 02:41 PM
Or make it visible how much xp we have to our neighbors so we can show off. I have 860k xp for no reason

jrodt333
10-19-12, 09:52 PM
How about raising the farm cap?

henrylucky
10-19-12, 11:13 PM
I have a good idea ..
How about send my dragon to a neighbor who don't have it, as a gift ??
But if it sent and my neighbor accept it, it will back to egg form on my neighbor nest !!!
Is it harm for TL ???

henrylucky
10-19-12, 11:23 PM
Thinking ahead, if TL continues to do seasonal specials, Christmas would be the next big holiday and my suggestions for then:
For limited time dragons how about a Santa dragon (red/white or red/green)
A big Christmas tree decoration for our dragons to get into the spirit.
And its the season of giving, raising the gift limit for the Christmas season.
Good I like this, we can gift to all our neighbor on Christmas day and Santa dragon will be fire and light ( Super Rare dragon )
I will support this

Aileen_
10-19-12, 11:45 PM
Easier way of getting diamond! Please??? I've been trying for over 40 something levels now (nearly 5 months) and nothing... I'm getting desperate..

Uamele
10-20-12, 02:22 AM
Easier way of getting diamond! Please??? I've been trying for over 40 something levels now (nearly 5 months) and nothing... I'm getting desperate..

Agreement

Nefertekas
10-20-12, 02:35 AM
Again:
Increase the level cap
Make a confirm button, instead of being cheeky gold diggers :p
A button to select all neighbors when asking for maps would be such a welcome addition.

bdocc
10-20-12, 02:46 AM
I would like if we we're able to buy a 2nd breeding den

enoch4
10-20-12, 09:56 AM
Now that we have limited edition dragons, I wish there were some way to 'lock' them so they can't be sold accidentally. I have a 4 year old who plays games on my phone, and I'm concerned about him selling the limited edition dragons by accident (or my diamond for that matter). Maybe something in the menu where you can create a "no sell" list?

dragonlady9
10-20-12, 04:37 PM
I am not able to send gold to my neighbors... what can I do? and why are we limited such a small amount of gifts?

Lee_7
10-20-12, 04:42 PM
What i would like to see is the cost of clearing after an expansion to be dropped. I'm on lvl 28 and don't even have 500000 coins. I have areas that I've expanded but can't clear as the cost is 800000 for these. Monster Story clearing is even higher but then at least I've made more coins in that game (but still not enough to clear some areas. I have 5 million coins in that game)

kooky panda
10-20-12, 05:43 PM
I am not able to send gold to my neighbors... what can I do? and why are we limited such a small amount of gifts?
You can only send 3 neighbors gold per day.

grondai
10-20-12, 06:01 PM
Give us a second chance for the witch dragon. Half of us didn't have the witch countdown and didn't know it was LE. Very unfair, I would have spent a lot of gold if I knew this...

jaxe13
10-21-12, 12:16 AM
Make the limited addition dragons just limited addition - not impossible to get...cause technically only your loyal players who log in every day would be seeing the LE dragons and you only give us like 2-3 days to get them so at least make it easier for us to get them!

Nefertekas
10-21-12, 01:01 AM
How about a distinction for favorite neighbors? I know I have mine :p just rememberingbtheir names ain't easy. We could add something to mark ther names and ake it easier to remember.

kwhales
10-21-12, 06:43 AM
How about letting us view friend requests before we accept or decline. I'm getting a lot of friend requests and I like to check out their place first, don't know why, i just like too.

kwhales
10-21-12, 06:46 AM
Entered to soon sorry===I like to be able to visit friend requests because if I decline them, I'd like to tell them why on their wall--too many friends right now is usually the reason, but i'd like to have their ID for future just in case I delete a friend and then I can add them. but right now we decline and poof their gone. no way to explain why.

MomsHouseofSweets
10-22-12, 04:46 PM
I want to be able to gift my remaining neighbors food or coins or anything so they can receive a gift from me on the days they don't get gold.

Most definitely!!! The way the game is set up now, as far as gifts is concerned, is very unfair. Leave the 3 gold a day, if TL wants to, but let us gift food! It's soooo expnsive to feed our dragons. If TL doesn't want to let us gift food (1x per neighbor each day), then give us 6 food items a day per neighbor and something else. This way we can gift all of our neighbors, just like BS!

shockabsorb
10-23-12, 03:21 AM
I wish for no more short limited edition dragons, esp when the period is so short and so expensive to buy with gold as an alternative. Its very offputting addition to the game. I missed out of the witch but manage to right at the end get a pumpkin, but still this carries on with these specials, i and a lot of peoplewill be deleting the game. So please dont do anymore of these.

Nefertekas
10-23-12, 03:43 AM
I got neither the witch nor the pumpkin, even after spending some gold. Very frustrating, esoecially considering some people had three or four of those dragons.

Nefertekas
10-23-12, 07:21 AM
SENDING GOLD TO NEIGHBORS: HOW 'BOUT A LIST?

Most of the time,I have trouble seeing who has sent me gold and whatnot. There should be a decent in-game automatic log of who sent the gold, when, and whether I sent back. Would make gold managing a lot easier! At least in my opinion. It doesn't even have to be anythjbg complicated. But ir irks me that when I go check out my messages, all I see is who played with me and who sent me maps, but I can't usually see who sent me gold and I would really like that. -.-

piebandit
10-23-12, 09:08 AM
Some common sense, as well as out there additions:

1) Counter and feedback, similar to bakery story, for how much you can/have played with dragons on an island, as well as how many of your gifts were received.
2) Special abilities based on dragons. For example, Fruitfuls actually earning food instead of or in addition to money, luck dragons increase the amount of rares you breed marginally, sunrise dragons earning a coin bonus each day during the time of sunrise. This would add a greater variety of gameplay.
3) Plant all, Collect all functionality, i.e. to plant a crop on any available farm that is open.
4) Similarly, select all when requesting mystic maps, or a random button when giving gold
5) Randomization of neighbors list. it's not fair to the P-Zs when going down the neighbor list
6) Have a history of who I have given gold to.
7) Don't have moth be registered as a bad word. I couldn't inform a neighbor she was hatching a mistmoth!
8) Swap dragon functionality, so I don't need an empty space on a habitat to move a dragon from one to another.
9) obviously, a confirm button, or at the very least a short lived undo button to deal with accidental taps

grondai
10-23-12, 05:35 PM
A leaderboard system. This would increase competition and make more money for team lava.

totaltechno
10-23-12, 05:55 PM
Can we please get back to regular dragon updates? The last regular update we had was Dream + Mercury.

grondai
10-24-12, 10:44 AM
A milestone achieved for every 10 levels. You can choose from different categories for a milestone s****. They might include increasing your luck my 5% or increasing coin compacity or rate in a certain dragon type and habitat.

grondai
10-24-12, 10:48 AM
make expansions based on your level so you can attract new players not scare them away

grondai
10-24-12, 10:49 AM
increase the max lvl

Horntail21
10-24-12, 10:49 AM
3) Plant all, Collect all functionality, i.e. to plant a crop on any available farm that is open.
4) Similarly, select all when requesting mystic maps, or a random button when giving gold

OMG Yes Please!! Select all at least for map requests. I think I get 4 new neighbors a day.

cupkake511
10-24-12, 11:03 AM
I would like the ability to have more breeding dens!

Lolas_Kryptonite
10-25-12, 12:05 AM
- A favourite neighbour's section.
- Be able to play my own music on my device whilst playing the game.
- If or when I hurry along a breeding, the option to either hatch the egg or trash it. It SHOULD NOT be a 2 step process.
- Additional breeding den, evolution temple & Nest for a cost. Not gold. Even if the cost was close to 1mil, I'd be ok with it.
- Being able to tap on another neighbours dragon and the name of the dragon pop up.

It's mind boggling why we're only allowed to have 1 each of these items. (not including the nest)

mgaes20
10-25-12, 11:19 AM
Dear: TeamLava
You guys should reduce the amount of food light dragons need.... It's making the game a boring.... And I'm sure you guys don't want that

piebandit
10-25-12, 01:21 PM
Breeding that follows the laws of nature.

totaltechno
10-25-12, 04:50 PM
Bring the Halloween LEs back yearly. Dragonvale (your main competition, fyi) does this, and it's a great idea.

grondai
10-25-12, 05:03 PM
Ya... Bring the food price down for lights. I had 100k food and it wasn't enough to get my boo dragon to lvl 10 . I would understand the prices if you had a food option to farm 20-30k food every 10 hours but that 100,000 food that I saved up took me 2 weeks?

grondai
10-25-12, 06:04 PM
A special decoration you can buy for coins only on Halloween of 2012. There would be a different decoration next Halloween

theclumsypotato
10-25-12, 06:31 PM
- If or when I hurry along a breeding, the option to either hatch the egg or trash it. It SHOULD NOT be a 2 step process.
- Additional breeding den, evolution temple & Nest for a cost. Not gold. Even if the cost was close to 1mil, I'd be ok with it.
Yes. Yes so much..

BettyJoPeters
10-25-12, 08:59 PM
YES PLEASE! All my neighbors deserve a gift daily, like other story games I play. I can visualize "miss/mr popularity" with a smooth talking finger, getting alot of gold! :P

Cupmeetscake
10-25-12, 09:36 PM
We would love to see...Hummingbird Dragon, Candy cane Dragon, Medusa Dragon, Tiger Dragon, Zebra Dragon, Cheetah Dragon, Cupcake Dragon, Ladybug Dragon, Silver Glitter Dragon, Pizza Dragon, Wild Flower Dragon, Venus Fly Trap Dragon, Sunset Dragon, Clouds Dragon, Fall, Winter, Spring,& Summer Dragon

Cupmeetscake
10-25-12, 09:37 PM
Oh & I agree if we can't gift everyone gold, we should be able to gift food :) Great Idea!

Dycle
10-25-12, 10:58 PM
I had a crazy idea last night. How about a building that could store and trade unhatched eggs. When you breed an egg you have an option to transfer it to this building instead of a nest, (the building can only hold a limited amount). In this way it can act as storage for eggs and you can transfer them to your nest(s) if you want to hatch them. In addition when your neighbors come by they can see which eggs you have in this building and if they want one of them they can transfer the egg to one of their empty nests. This lets players who have great luck breeding rare dragons help out those that can't seem to ever breed the dragon they want. I know I've had strings of super rare dragons that I didn't want, and I wish I could have done something more than hatch and sell it. At the very least I wish I could sell the egg rather than having to wait for it to hatch (I mean the market sells eggs not dragons).

shockabsorb
10-26-12, 02:06 AM
Boo dragon, whats that breed with? And also zombie?

PangHian
10-26-12, 08:07 AM
Enigmatic Dragon - Diamond/Magic hybrid, based on serpent dragon design. purple and white(diamond) colours

grondai
10-26-12, 08:51 AM
I had a crazy idea last night. How about a building that could store and trade unhatched eggs. When you breed an egg you have an option to transfer it to this building instead of a nest, (the building can only hold a limited amount). In this way it can act as storage for eggs and you can transfer them to your nest(s) if you want to hatch them. In addition when your neighbors come by they can see which eggs you have in this building and if they want one of them they can transfer the egg to one of their empty nests. This lets players who have great luck breeding rare dragons help out those that can't seem to ever breed the dragon they want. I know I've had strings of super rare dragons that I didn't want, and I wish I could have done something more than hatch and sell it. At the very least I wish I could sell the egg rather than having to wait for it to hatch (I mean the market sells eggs not dragons).

I love this idea, except we should have the choice of selling them for gold or coins. List a price and people can choose to buy them. If they were to do this they would most likely want people to buy them for gold so they make money.

foxxiegirl
10-26-12, 11:09 AM
It would be nice if every now and again we had a TRULY super rare and limited dragon. I mean one that can't be bought, you have to breed it. Also once the time limit was gone it was removed and not brought back at a later date.

Horntail21
10-26-12, 11:35 AM
A common predator dragon. A dragon that eats common dragon eggs right out of the nest! For five gold watch your predator dragon feast on that dreaded unwanted Island or Firestorm egg. Watch it pick up that Mist or Poison egg and toss into the abyss over the edge of your island and laugh.

Horntail21
10-26-12, 11:39 AM
A Honey Boo-Boo Dragon! Hybrid of a Honeybee and Boo dragon. It snaps it's fingers and rolls it's head around. It doesn't move or fly and you feed it energy drinks and mountain dew!

Dycle
10-26-12, 01:49 PM
I love this idea, except we should have the choice of selling them for gold or coins. List a price and people can choose to buy them. If they were to do this they would most likely want people to buy them for gold so they make money.

Yeah, that is better. I also though that maybe there could be a way to trade the eggs for eggs. You know, "I'll give you my Aether dragon egg for your planet dragon egg" etc.

mofish96
10-26-12, 01:59 PM
I am having a ridiculous time feeding my dragons, especially since they disabled the old game. There needs to be an update with WAY more food amounts instead of the max of 800 when it takes a level 9 light dragon 15000 to feed ONCE. Do amounts of like 5000 for 500,000 coins or some amount like that. Point is that food amounts are too low and need bigger amounts. :mad::mad:

kemoah
10-26-12, 05:22 PM
I think the mst wanted thing tobe done is to let us choose eitherto let theegg after breeding or dump it,
This way the breeding will take its time but not necessary to hatch it just dump it

PangHian
10-26-12, 05:41 PM
i suggest the reviewing of light dragons income, especially when the food needed to get the light dragons to level 10 are no longer at 9000+ for both versions of dragon story...

srsr2525
10-27-12, 08:08 AM
I have the following suggestions:
- add a button to toggle animations (it's very slow for old smartphone)
- cache some graphical components into SDcard (it reloads everytime?)
- add a final confirm button when use gold to buy resources like apple/speedup (I lost almost all my gold because of the slowness but finger selection was captured)

jrodt333
10-27-12, 09:17 AM
My suggestions:
1) Give Android New Dawn! It's so unfair iOS gets the good stuff before Android and Kindle Fire.
2) Lower the Light dragon feeding costs on iOS. They're crazy high.
3) Lower the foliage costs. I can't believe no one has complained about them.
4) It would be nice if they're was a more common version of the Diamond dragon, maybe a Super Rare, that still let us get the diamond hybrids.
5) Please raise the farm cap. More farms would be very helpful.

Thank you for reading this.

grondai
10-27-12, 05:36 PM
Make it possible to start a guild for 1 mill coins. There will be a guild island with a guild dragon. The guild members can feed the dragon and level him to lvl 10 but it will cost ridiculous amounts to level him up

mammami08
10-27-12, 05:49 PM
Make it possible to start a guild for 1 mill coins. There will be a guild island with a guild dragon. The guild members can feed the dragon and level him to lvl 10 but it will cost ridiculous amounts to level him up

It allready costs ridiculous amounts to level white dragons up ;)

Puff1975
10-27-12, 07:19 PM
New dragon that gives you gold each month--increasing as you level up the dragon. Maybe to maintain the monthly gold, you would have to fill a dragon treasure chest with coin. Add colorful trees and foliage; existing ones are okay but I would appreciate some expansion in this area. Like the farm designs except, for me at least, the palm trees. That seems off somehow in a castle/cottage type setting. Gifting neighbors with food or even coin would be great.

willothewisps
10-27-12, 09:26 PM
A couple things:
a. Wildfire ? Dark/Red
b. Tornado ? Dark/Yellow
c. Tsunami ? Dark/Blue
e. Volcanic ? Dark/Red
f. Storm ? Dark/Blue
g. Voodoo ? Dark/Purple
i. Locus ? Dark/Green
k. Demon ? Dark/Diamond

I totally agree with this guy, and I've been thiniing about Dark Dragons too! That would be awesome:)

willothewisps
10-27-12, 09:31 PM
a common predator dragon. A dragon that eats common dragon eggs right out of the nest! For five gold watch your predator dragon feast on that dreaded unwanted island or firestorm egg. Watch it pick up that mist or poison egg and toss into the abyss over the edge of your island and laugh.

hahahahahahahaha! Ya i get firestorm all the time! Ugh

shouby87
10-28-12, 02:19 AM
I want a habitat that contains 4 dragons.

So I can collect same dragon in 4 different form.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease~~~(since I got 4th Wild, and baby Wild dragon is so adorable)

SunshineNL81
10-28-12, 05:30 AM

I completely agree, I hate not being able to gift all my neighbors!

kwhales
10-28-12, 06:20 AM
I totally agree, we need to be able to gift items other than gold. I still think some kind of weed ****er would be great. We have to wait around to expand until we have enough maps, then we have to pay a pretty high amount to expand, then once we do, we get a 'way to expensive' weed to **** off before we can actually build on the plot. Why not give us some kind of boost to help neighbors **** weeds. It can be used to decrease the amount of coins needed.

it can be like a spray, that ****s part of the weed, reducing the amount needed to **** it altogether.

Food would also be great to gift. Those pesky dragons sure can eat!!

I would also like to be rewarded for leveling up. and an extra bonus when you bring a dragon to epic. Other games give you gold or coins with each level reached. why not here???

drulliator
10-28-12, 06:50 AM
A robot dragon could be cool and a battle arena where we can battle dragon that we can command their moves and has a prize like 1 gold or 1000coins if u win

drulliator
10-28-12, 06:51 AM
And another element can be great

drulliator
10-28-12, 06:56 AM
A robot dragon and battle arena where dragon can battle and with attack moves too!!!!
And with rewards like 2 gold or 1 gold or 1000 coins

drulliator
10-28-12, 07:32 AM
Boosts that increases the percentage of dragons making money
Examples :
Fire boost
Forest boost
Water boost
And cost 4k

grondai
10-28-12, 07:45 AM
Again... Raise the max level. I don't know what's going on exactly but there are too many lvl63 players now

Nefertekas
10-28-12, 08:13 AM
How about a christmas promotion? SECOND NEST FOR 80 GOLD ON THE 25th DECEMBER, GET 'EM WHILE THEY'RE HOT! But not all day long, just during one hour, maybe after midnight. Would be cool.
I mean, I think in the U.S. presents are opened in the morning of the 25th, but here we open them at midnight, from 24th to 25th :)

Lolas_Kryptonite
10-28-12, 08:53 AM
How about a christmas promotion? SECOND NEST FOR 80 GOLD ON THE 25th DECEMBER, GET 'EM WHILE THEY'RE HOT! But not all day long, just during one hour, maybe after midnight. Would be cool.
I mean, I think in the U.S. presents are opened in the morning of the 25th, but here we open them at midnight, from 24th to 25th :)

Haha. I think this is a brilliant idea. Add an additional breeding den to that too! I would make it my Christmas gift to me. lol

But can you imagine the angry threads after?
All the people who put their device down for the day so they could spend time with their family & friends and didn't play the game.... therefore missed the promotion?!

Nefertekas
10-28-12, 08:55 AM
Haha. I think this is a brilliant idea. Add an additional breeding den to that too! I would make it my Christmas gift to me. lol

But can you imagine the angry threads after?
All the people who put their device down for the day so they could spend time with their family & friends and didn't play the game.... therefore missed the promotion?!

Yes, that would suck. We can't always be online all the time... Especially peoplemwho go to places with no wireless or internet reception. Lol

grondai
10-28-12, 09:05 AM
Lol Christmas is too far away. I hope they come out with a special decoration for Halloween though. I would spend real money for something cool like a huge jackolantern with a flickering candle light coming from it's mouth and eyes. maybe a pumpkin that neighbors can put gold in for the day of Halloween, no limit for that day. After Halloween it would just serve as a decoration

kwhales
10-28-12, 10:41 AM
I'm just waiting to see the 'turkey' dragon. Thanksgiving is next, at least here in the states. If they do this type of dragon, I only hope it doesn't look anything like the pumpkin.

grondai
10-28-12, 10:45 AM
Onyx element next. All black type dragons

Nefertekas
10-28-12, 12:44 PM
I'm just waiting to see the 'turkey' dragon. Thanksgiving is next, at least here in the states. If they do this type of dragon, I only hope it doesn't look anything like the pumpkin.
We don't have thanksgiving here, but it's quite a funny idea. :p

grondai, Christmas will be here before we know it ;) and YES, I've been wanting a black element as well. Would love to have a Toothless-look-a-like !

totaltechno
10-28-12, 05:40 PM
More habitats

grondai
10-28-12, 05:47 PM
Unlimited habitats :D

grondai
10-28-12, 05:48 PM
Two-story habitat that goes up instead of out which takes up mire room

sunnybabi1986
10-28-12, 06:15 PM
We don't have thanksgiving here, but it's quite a funny idea. :p

grondai, Christmas will be here before we know it ;) and YES, I've been wanting a black element as well. Would love to have a Toothless-look-a-like !

Ahhhhh!!! Toothless would be amazing!! My son is obsessed with that movie, we watch it a minimum of twice a week, sometimes a lot more :) I think Toothless is adorable! Although I would be super pissed off if he was LE and I didn't get him...grrrrr

sunnybabi1986
10-28-12, 06:17 PM

Bahahahahahaha!! Don't we all wish? ;)

totaltechno
10-28-12, 06:32 PM

-imagines you w/ 200 Diamond Fields- :o

jaspertine
10-28-12, 06:38 PM
We need a second breeding cave, or a breeding island. Also it costs to much gold to buy a new nest. There should also be a way to win gold. Like a colleusium

Nefertekas
10-28-12, 06:56 PM
Ahhhhh!!! Toothless would be amazing!! My son is obsessed with that movie, we watch it a minimum of twice a week, sometimes a lot more :) I think Toothless is adorable! Although I would be super pissed off if he was LE and I didn't get him...grrrrr

My nelhew loves it too! XD and the series as well. Excited for the second movie, even if it's still far away.
But having it as a L.E would be horrible! Hah.

We could use some more habitats, really :p just five more would be so nice, and to be able to go to...say, level 80.

sunnybabi1986
10-28-12, 06:59 PM
My nelhew loves it too! XD and the series as well. Excited for the second movie, even if it's still far away.
But having it as a L.E would be horrible! Hah.

We could use some more habitats, really :p just five more would be so nice, and to be able to go to...say, level 80.

OMG, I told my son about the next movie and immediately realized I shouldn't have :/ He's 5 and was devastated that we couldn't go see it immediately. Poor little guy :(

Nefertekas
10-28-12, 07:03 PM
OMG, I told my son about the next movie and immediately realized I shouldn't have :/ He's 5 and was devastated that we couldn't go see it immediately. Poor little guy :(
Awwww x'D he's the same age as my nephew then. :) just rewatch the episodes or movie until then...thee hee. Or play the game, I think there's one game of HTTYD.

Thinking of it, how complicated would it be to have an actual Toothless dragon in DS? They'd have to pay for rights on the character and whatnot ... The best they can do it mimick it somehow, I guess.

shahed12
10-28-12, 08:06 PM
PLEASE MAKE THIS PPL WILL APPRECIATE IT TL:
BIG diamond habitats
dragon capacity:3
coin capacity:70,000
cost:1,000,000
thanks OR
INCREASE maximum habitats to 35 or 40 thanks :)

drulliator
10-28-12, 10:41 PM
C:\Users\Arnaldo\Downloads\Robot Dragon.png i got an idea about a robot Dragon

aminazainab
10-29-12, 04:21 AM
i think that u should have a upgrade for diamond field so that u can get 2 dragons in diamond field also we should be able ro trade dragons

grondai
10-29-12, 04:45 AM
I think that, like earlier, we should have an egg incubator. The incubator would hold eggs you don't want to sell or hatch. You can set them for a price and people that visit your island can buy them for Gold or coins

CJ525
10-29-12, 06:59 AM
I think that, like earlier, we should have an egg incubator. The incubator would hold eggs you don't want to sell or hatch. You can set them for a price and people that visit your island can buy them for Gold or coins

YES. Lol u were talking to me about that ;)

ID: joeyc0417

Dycle
10-29-12, 10:06 AM

Yeah, we were talking about this the other day. I was trying to think of a name other than incubator, because an incubator would be a device to hatch the eggs by keeping them warm.

grondai
10-29-12, 11:01 AM
A dragon egg chamber. Some myths say that dragon eggs turn to stone until the mom heats them up

sunnybabi1986
10-29-12, 11:36 AM
A dragon egg chamber. Some myths say that dragon eggs turn to stone until the mom heats them up

Ooooh, I like this idea.

grondai
10-29-12, 11:41 AM
I think that you should have to sell eggs from your egg chamber for gold except common elements. Almost no one is willing to spend 2000 gold for a diamond but if it costs 500 gold in a neighbors chamber you will likely buy gold to get it. Then your neighbor can save up for a 3rd or 4th nest. Either way TL would be making a lot more money

Greenfairy295
10-29-12, 01:18 PM
There needs to be more ways to get gold, like having goals with a reward of gold. I also think that we should be able to exchange dragon "Cash" for gold or food.

Greenfairy295
10-29-12, 01:30 PM
I also like grondai's idea, selling and/or trading dragons, eegs, food, and even gold, with other players, would make the game that much more fun! You could set up a sort of "Marketplace", where players could create their own "booth", for a reasonable fee (say, 100-200 gold or $250,000-$500,000 dragon cash). Personally, I would be first in line to set up my booth!!!

Also, it would be nice if expansions didn't cost $800,000, a price drop on realestate would be great!!!

salinho
10-31-12, 03:48 AM
The neighboring system could be highly improved. Here's some ideas:
- a list of favorite neighbors, or at least we could mark the faves with a symbol
- a button to select all neighbors to ask for maps
- an improved list of who gifted gold, and when, and whether we gifted back. It's annoyng that the gold list just disappears
- in facebook we can "see friendship". So alternatively to the 3rd point, we could click on someone and see the gold-gift list

Horntail21
10-31-12, 07:48 AM
3 element dragons. Such as Forest/Fire/Water and so on. Would open up which habitats they could reside in.

Skracher
10-31-12, 01:32 PM
I think we need a new dragon. The cannibal dragon. This way we could feed it all the useless coral and firestorm eggs we dont want to hatch. Maybe we could get a big frying pan instead of a nest so we can scramble up some dragon omelets for him instead of waiting all day for an egg were going to sell anyhow.

salinho
10-31-12, 02:51 PM
I think we need a new dragon. The cannibal dragon. This way we could feed it all the useless coral and firestorm eggs we dont want to hatch. Maybe we could get a big frying pan instead of a nest so we can scramble up some dragon omelets for him instead of waiting all day for an egg were going to sell anyhow.

You win the internetz. :p we seem to be getting a wild-looking dragon this week...doesnt seem like a cannibal though,lol

SybreTiger
10-31-12, 11:36 PM
I would really like to be able to destroy unwanted eggs instead of waiting for them to hatch then selling immediately. And using coins to buy food or gold would be nice too.

drulliator
11-01-12, 01:18 AM
http://www.google.com.ph/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=N&tbo=d&biw=1360&bih=659&tbm=isch&tbnid=DRyIDW-Pv29U8M:&imgrefurl=http://www.dragoncitycentral.com/index.php%3F/tutorials/article/221-wheel-of-fortune-game/&docid=KE9TIEIwJ20fMM&imgurl=http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt231/Rach1195/WheelofFortune_zps79faec94.png&w=824&h=642&ei=mC6SUN2FHZCyrAemvoAQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=2&sig=117872966707616456218&page=1&tbnh=140&tbnw=169&start=0&ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,i:69&tx=134&ty=63 this image is from Dragon City on Facebook, do it like this on earning gold
it has normal spin and royal spin
the royal spin has a chance to avoid the bankrupt and cost 20 gold.
this can be the other way of earning gold.

azychan
11-01-12, 02:27 AM
Maybe sometimes TL give us a common or rare dragon in weekly update instead of super rares. I can't have Aether, Honeybee, Landworm, mermaid,... :(

salinho
11-01-12, 09:41 AM
I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO RECEIVE MORE THAN 20 MAPS A DAY. THAT WOULD BE NICE. SAY, 25 OR 30 MAPS. BECAUSE 20 IS PRETTY LAME.
Kthxbai.

onawing1
11-01-12, 11:41 AM
With the Christmas season arriving soon, should we be expecting elf dragons and Rudolf dragons? May I suggest snow and ice dragons to go with them? Maybe holly dragons too???

salinho
11-01-12, 01:17 PM
With the Christmas season arriving soon, should we be expecting elf dragons and Rudolf dragons? May I suggest snow and ice dragons to go with them? Maybe holly dragons too???

Rudolf dragons! Hahaha xD

dragonamma51
11-01-12, 02:44 PM
Please may we have an indication, a reply, a hint or something to let us know if there can be an increase in habitats.

cinnamon57
11-01-12, 05:41 PM
Not to be too political here, but can we have the OPTION to abort an egg or even a breeding? Waiting out the hatching of the gazillionth Island Dragon is enough to make me pull my hair out.

grondai
11-01-12, 07:27 PM
Now that the cap has been raised(thank you very much), there needs to be a benefit for leveling up.
Suggestions:
1. 1-2 more habitats every ten levels
2. Milestones every 10 levels that increase maximum habitat storage by 10%, 50 gold every ten levels, or exclusive decoration and/or color choices for one dragon
3. The dragon named "Max" for achieving the current max level. There is no habitat requirement, he flies around the island decreasing all time requirements by 5-10%. He will disappear every time a new max level comes out, making you reach max level again.
4. At lvl 80 you can breed or buy a fortune dragon which gives you gold instead of coin currency. I know many of your staff want everyone to be able to get all the dragons so you get buyers buttt, most people at the current max lvl are the big gold buyers and a lot of people would spend money to get to lvl 80
5. At lvl 60 you no longer are required to spend 25 gold to change your island name.
6. Lvl70 allows you to buy a dragon storage

Btw for Christmas you guys should definitely think about having a limited edition Christmas tree decoration that we have to buy for gold. I'll buy it :D

sorcha19
11-01-12, 10:08 PM
What I would love to see most is allowing a larger number of habitats. I currently can only get 4 more dragons before maxing out but still need about 10 :(

dapplefur
11-01-12, 10:29 PM
on top of my other suggestions:

- an increase in farms.
- a bigger diamond habitat.
- lower the foliage clearing cost.
- another breeding den.
- another evolution temple.
- food that is cheap to plant like 1,000 coins and quick to grow like under an hour but yields 300+

DaynasouR
11-02-12, 08:09 AM
Instead of new suggestions, there 3 crucial which are needed to fixed asap:

1) Please remove the limit for receiving Mystical Maps (20 maps per day) or decrease the number of maps necessary for the expansion especially in higher levels (lvl 40 and higher)
2) We want to send gold to our nbrs without any restriction. Only 3 nbrs per day ! What? Is this a joke or smt?
3) For the LE dragons how about giving rare or common dragons instead of super-rare ones so everyone gets them? Diamonds and other ultra-rare hybrits are ultra-hard to get already! And it is very possible that there will be more LE dragons for the Christmas season. We are tired of breeding for the halloween dragons i don't want to think about Christmas !

Please pay attention to these suggestions, they are not only my complaints.

Horntail21
11-02-12, 08:21 AM
If there were no restriction on Gold everybody would be getting a couple hundred gold a day. Nobody would be buying gold so TL is never gonna go for that. A nice raise to 5 or 6 would be nice. They could have it where if you breed some super rare gold gifting dragon it could raise your limit to 6 a day or something.

DaynasouR
11-02-12, 08:35 AM
Yeah, u r right on that... At least, I am not the only one thinking that current Gold gifting strategy should be changed. There are lots of issues TL is considering i suppose; $ etc.., but they should do smt. about gamers' complaints otherwise they will loose customers.

salinho
11-02-12, 09:26 AM
Instead of new suggestions, there 3 crucial which are needed to fixed asap:

1) Please remove the limit for receiving Mystical Maps (20 maps per day) or decrease the number of maps necessary for the expansion especially in higher levels (lvl 40 and higher)
2) We want to send gold to our nbrs without any restriction. Only 3 nbrs per day ! What? Is this a joke or smt?
3) For the LE dragons how about giving rare or common dragons instead of super-rare ones so everyone gets them? Diamonds and other ultra-rare hybrits are ultra-hard to get already! And it is very possible that there will be more LE dragons for the Christmas season. We are tired of breeding for the halloween dragons i don't want to think about Christmas !

Please pay attention to these suggestions, they are not only my complaints.

I agree on the mystic maps. We should at least be able to get 30/day. They won't change anything about the gold system though, trust me. They sell gold for money , that's how they pay for their team, developers, and other staff. They would not be able to sustain the servers otherwise, too.
But five gold would be nice...
And yeah, a non super-rare for christmas would be fun :)

salinho
11-02-12, 02:51 PM
We should be able to store decoration. And there could be an edit button, instead of having to click on every decoration or habitat INDIVIDUALLY. That way we could move things around with a bit of ease.

salinho
11-03-12, 07:36 AM
How about a panda dragon? Light and forest :p a chubby cute panda with wings on it... Heheh xD

kwhales
11-03-12, 07:44 AM
i thnk we should be able to expand an area and then go on the expand sign again and start requesting maps for our next expansion. waiting until one expansion is done before requesting additional maps for the next is nuts. some plots take 24 hrs to be done, then we have to wait over 2 days to have enough maps to move on.

or give us more map requests, or less needed to expand or let us gift maps. PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE

kwhales
11-03-12, 08:02 AM
This has probably been requested already but, why can't we get a gold bar when we up a level. Other games do-even TL games. why not here?

Honestly, we are not asking for the world just a nibble now and then. How about a gold bar when we breed a super rare or ultra rare? it can be a congratulation gift.

Or a gold bar once in a while as a daily reward instead of coins. Coins are great, but we earn them by playing, we don't earn or get rewarded gold...............EVER.

babyhuey20
11-03-12, 09:06 AM
I downloaded this game and my friend dowlaoded it a few days after me and they keep getting quests for gold and I haven't got any I've uninstalled and reinstalled I've reset my phone and nothing is working any ideas what might be happening

jrodt333
11-03-12, 10:09 PM
I downloaded this game and my friend dowlaoded it a few days after me and they keep getting quests for gold and I haven't got any I've uninstalled and reinstalled I've reset my phone and nothing is working any ideas what might be happening

Apparently it's random whether you get those goals or not.