PDA

View Full Version : Monster Story - Suggestions

greygull
10-03-12, 03:00 PM
What new monsters, items, or decorations would you like to see come to your island?

Miquilis
10-04-12, 08:37 AM
Would really love to see any new decorations, there's practically none, even Dragon Story has the option of few buildings and extra items.

Also, I really don't understand why the new monsters each week have to be super rare or ultra rare, I'd really be okay with some new common breeds. Or how about rare (just rare, not super or ultra rare) versions of the basic one elemental monsters? You could get a rare just air monster by breading dream bird with dream bird and trying a few times.

tr8on
10-04-12, 10:56 AM
Agree with Miquilis, more decor.... And more Diamond hybrids.

Miquilis
10-04-12, 11:29 AM
Agree with Miquilis, more decor.... And more Diamond hybrids.

Nooo, no more diamond hybrids it's too upsetting and makes me feel bitter with jealousy that I still don't have a diamond pegasus no matter how many times I try.

Bargini
10-04-12, 01:36 PM
Nooo, no more diamond hybrids it's too upsetting and makes me feel bitter with jealousy that I still don't have a diamond pegasus no matter how many times I try.
I can give you an advice. Use a particular combination for 100 times without changing any names, levels or sides (left and right in the breeding garden), and I guarantee you, that you'll get the diamond monster and you'll be happy to see new diamond hybrids.

Talking about suggestions, I would like to see a black monster, which could disappear and appear in different parts of the habitat. Also I would like to know wether you are going to use any ideas from the monthly suggestions thread? Because there were a few good ideas which I (and others) would like to see in the game, and if you are not going to use then there is no point to post here again (sorry for such a question).
Hope to hear anything from TM about big updates ;)

ang777pets
10-05-12, 06:07 AM
How about a monster that creats gold not just coins. :)

tr8on
10-05-12, 06:18 AM
How about a new breed in the spirit of Halloween... like a Soul Monster, Onyx Monster, make it a black type monster of some sort.

doublescream
10-07-12, 02:39 AM
Something I think everyone would appreciate: an extra confirmation when you're about to spend gold. Sure, I get that Team Lava needs their profit but I doubt anyone who has lost all their gold to a gold trap is going to buy more. In reality, it's the other way around; this kind of good will is what Team Lava REALLY will profit from!

maximinidan
10-10-12, 12:53 PM
I'd really appreciate if they brought back the 20 Gold for 99 cents. I'd buy a lot more in smaller increments, hehe.

Zetra
10-11-12, 07:47 AM
Some solid water monsters,why they are always gooey or slimy,not everything water built up to monster have to reference Blue Blob!

totaltechno
10-11-12, 02:57 PM
Diamond/Green hybrid, probably Emerald -Something-.

doublescream
10-13-12, 02:28 AM
I think that we really need a big diamond fields now that there are some different diamond monsters. Also: a diamond banner and more decorations. Trees, maybe?

Bargini
10-13-12, 03:25 PM
May be you could use the idea of Loch Ness Monster for creating Diamond and Leaf monster?

guttaman
10-13-12, 03:57 PM
i think we need enchanted farms like DS, we also need statues and banners... i think a new set of monster element like DARK something, i mean we are in the halloween spirit...

10-13-12, 09:28 PM
How about a monster that creats gold not just coins. :)

I LOVE that idea!!!!! I need more gold.. :( or even in dragon story would be fine too! :) :p

ryan3monster
10-16-12, 09:20 AM
Would like an ADD button instead of typing the storm id fir invite for neighbors

LeTkboss
10-16-12, 10:16 AM
I LOVE that idea!!!!! I need more gold.. :( or even in dragon story would be fine too! :) :p
lol not gonna happen, they need a way to make money don't they? and personally i think it'd be betther for us not to get such a monster/dragon.

greatday2bealive
10-16-12, 04:10 PM
More decor...skip a monster for a week and gives us the decor...a pond...a lake...flowers...trees...rock piles (yes I know we have those already but we can't move them)...house for caretaker...a cage...ticket booth so others can come and see the monsters (like a zoo), a fence, ... This isn't decor but how about letting us putting our monsters on same elevation...really hard to organize and make it look good when you have to put them on different parts of a mountain. Why do they need to be on a mountain even? Please no more diamond hybrids as it ruins the game for those who don't even have a diamond.

tr8on
10-17-12, 06:34 AM
More decor...skip a monster for a week and gives us the decor...a pond...a lake...flowers...trees...rock piles (yes I know we have those already but we can't move them)...house for caretaker...a cage...ticket booth so others can come and see the monsters (like a zoo), a fence, ... This isn't decor but how about letting us putting our monsters on same elevation...really hard to organize and make it look good when you have to put them on different parts of a mountain. Why do they need to be on a mountain even? Please no more diamond hybrids as it ruins the game for those who don't even have a diamond.

I could go a week without a dragon for decor. Would be a nice change. :)

witchydesign
10-17-12, 02:57 PM
Can we get some sort of halloween monster? I mean really, its halloween and its a "monster" game.. This cant be too hard to come up with? Like a big jack o lantern with green wavy vines like a blob just pumpkiny... Or a grim reaper. Or a battish thing... Ghost... Big tarantula... Something? This one out of all the story games should be the one with all the craziness because you really arent held back by what you cant do.. Pretty please with candy corn on top?

shalla666
10-17-12, 11:51 PM
How about a flaming pumpkin-headed horse? They could use the horse that's posted for the Farm Story update and just put a pumpkin head on it :)

BlueCanary
10-19-12, 08:03 AM
I'd really like some new decorations. Different coloured flowers, trees, buildings or ruins, skeletal remains, anything really. I'd like to decorate my island but there really isn't anything to work with.

Bargini
10-19-12, 12:22 PM
Hi TL! I just wanted to suggest you, that if you are short on ideas for monsters, you could organise a drawing competition among players. So, the idea is that players draw monsters send them to you and after voting the winner with the best monster(s) gets gold in the game!
I am sure that there are some players who are good at drawing (either by hand or on computer).
What do you think about it?

anketam
10-20-12, 04:17 AM
I believe they did a drawing competition last month. Dont think the ideas will be used for in game monsters though.

Bargini
10-20-12, 04:40 AM
I believe they did a drawing competition last month. Dont think the ideas will be used for in game monsters though.

Oh, did not know about that :(

connorjs
10-26-12, 03:16 PM
Would really love to see any new decorations, there's practically none, even Dragon Story has the option of few buildings and extra items.

Also, I really don't understand why the new monsters each week have to be super rare or ultra rare, I'd really be okay with some new common breeds. Or how about rare (just rare, not super or ultra rare) versions of the basic one elemental monsters? You could get a rare just air monster by breading dream bird with dream bird and trying a few times.

Definitely want some more decorations! Please!

I also like seeing new monsters, but I myself got rather flabbergasted by the huge update on Dragon Story and hope nothing like that will happen to my baby, monster story! I love how the rate is going now, with the monsters! Maybe even more limited editions ones? They don't have to be hard to breed them, but only available for a limited time. And also lots of new decorations please

(: Love it

djcarrots
10-27-12, 06:37 AM
DIAMOND BANNER please :)

Bargini
10-27-12, 07:35 AM
Why do not we have a monster similar to Mike Wazowski from Monster INC?

Miquilis
10-27-12, 11:54 AM
Definitely want some more decorations! Please!

I also like seeing new monsters, but I myself got rather flabbergasted by the huge update on Dragon Story and hope nothing like that will happen to my baby, monster story! I love how the rate is going now, with the monsters! Maybe even more limited editions ones? They don't have to be hard to breed them, but only available for a limited time. And also lots of new decorations please

(: Love it

I agree the Dragon Story New Dawn Update was too much too fast. Team Lava should have released the Light dragon and then some of the common cross breeds and then over a few weeks released more common crossbreeds and then the rare breeds instead of releasing 10+ dragons all at once. It was impossible to breed them all. Plus, I prefer if the weekly updates bring a rare (or even common) dragon/monster since that means everyone can be excited about having a new monster instead of super impossible to get rares or diamond hybrids.

I hope in the future Team Lava will release a similar new version for Monster Story with needed updates - level cap, rotatable habitats, decorations and then a new element of dragon with only some common crossbreeds at first.

SybreTiger
10-31-12, 11:39 PM
Aside from new monsters and decorations, the thing I would most love, is to bring GOALS to iOS Monster Story. Android has goals, but not iOS. :(

dapplefur
11-01-12, 10:21 PM
- more decor including a diamond banner.
- more monsters. seriously.
- a higher level cap.

KKeatzrockz
11-02-12, 04:48 AM
More Diamond Hybirds please I really like new ones like Diamond+Nature Diamond+Air

HMole
11-02-12, 08:25 AM
Definitely higher level cap for me; still not got a diamond and feel like I have nothing to aim for!

ttaggg
11-08-12, 11:00 AM
A "Ask Everybody for a map" button... I hate clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking .... (At least to can click more then one at a time)

cedkugedchgd
11-08-12, 11:01 AM
please bring out the green diamond pegasus! :)

noodleland
11-13-12, 03:47 PM
I totally agree. I've been getting frustrated with monster story b/c I'm stuck at level 30 no matter how many exp. I get, I have every monster except one, which I think I'll get the next time I breed and can't have anymore habitats. I have 11 million in coins and nothing to spend it on! I keep expanding, but what's the point? There's nothing to make room for! No decor, no more monsters, no more habitats, no more leveling up! I hope this is fixed soon, or I'll have to delete in favor of other games. I haven't even had goals since the first week I downloaded the game! I need some reason to keep playing, especially after coming this far! 😫