PDA

View Full Version : Missing Loretta

savage_mel
10-03-12, 12:43 PM
I know that it's been reported that some peoples Helpful Loretta is missing. Well, I just noticed that mine is missing too! I want to know where she is. Could you please just answer the question first rather than redirecting me to another thread where I have to sort through hundreds of posts to maybe find or not find an answer? Where is my Loretta?? Thank you

electrikbarbarella
10-03-12, 12:52 PM
I am interested in this too as my Loretta has been locked for weeks, even though I completed the goal. Many players are in the same situation we are...

shakiba
10-03-12, 12:54 PM
I'm so sad too. I worked hard for that goal, and now (actually weeks ago), it's locked and now I can't bring her out. Please fix this TL, it's been weeks. AT least let us know you are working on this or something.

farmgirljane
10-03-12, 01:09 PM
Yes, my helpful loretta went missing also. I e-mailed TeamLava about this but I never heard back from them about this situation.
Has she been kidnapped? Oh No!

farmgirljane
10-03-12, 01:12 PM
I received Helpful Loretta by completing a goal also. I stored her and now I cannot take her out. Her image is in my inventory, but she is inaccessible.

shakiba
10-03-12, 01:16 PM
Hopefully, TL fixes this problem soon.

kooky panda
10-03-12, 01:30 PM
Current thread on this topic.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35253-Missing-Loretta&p=404703&viewfull=1#post404703

Sorry to hear that you're not able to get your Loretta right now. We're still investigating this issue and are working to resolve it as soon as possible.