PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Weekly Update Oct 4, 10-4-2012

sehana
10-03-12, 10:04 AM
Ms. Spider Chef
http://media-cache-ec5.pinterest.com/upload/281123201711106610_OlCuqkAu_c.jpg

Witch's Cake
http://media-cache-lt0.pinterest.com/upload/281123201711114151_k2L4yZ2P_c.jpg

Hi everyone! Bakery Story: Halloween has been temporarily removed from the iOS App Store while we make some improvements. If you already have the app installed, you can continue to play it without any issue. If you have played it at least once and have since deleted it, you can still use the original version to play and access all of your Halloween items. However, you will see the original background (neighborhood) and original customers. Thanks for your patience during this time!

electrikbarbarella
10-03-12, 10:55 AM
More Halloween themed updates are on the way, yeah! Will this be the only update on the 4th or will there be others too?

pop16
10-03-12, 01:08 PM
Please do better than this..ghosts?? Last year stuff was way better..come on please..where is the Halloween box?

sehana
10-03-12, 01:40 PM
I think they should also bring back last season's recipes so that people that weren't able to get them last year have a chance at baking them.

electrikbarbarella
10-03-12, 01:57 PM
I think they should also bring back last season's recipes so that people that weren't able to get them last year have a chance at baking them.

That would be fantastic! I love the candy corn coffee! :D

marrrina
10-03-12, 03:05 PM
This is the most terrifying thing I've seen yet. And not in a good way :x

farrels
10-03-12, 03:12 PM
I think they should also bring back last season's recipes so that people that weren't able to get them last year have a chance at baking them.agreed

lizzygee23
10-03-12, 03:30 PM
I still don't have any Halloween content (from last weeks update) nor can I find a Halloween version of the game in the app store. Does anyone have any suggestions for me on how to get all this stuff?

kats310
10-03-12, 06:12 PM
I've seen some really cool stuff from last year in neighbors bakery's. The computer work has been done, don't understand why they don't bring it back for us new-be's. It would make players happy and cause more spending. But with the cost of everything and loss of profits. My frustration level would go up even higher. I have sold all my extra decorations, and limited my tables and chairs(sold for money) just to get what I got.

witchydesign
10-03-12, 06:46 PM
I tried to download the halloween version, even went to the link posted and it says that that app isnt availabe on the US itunes store.... :-(

lizzygee23
10-03-12, 07:00 PM
I tried to download the halloween version, even went to the link posted and it says that that app isnt availabe on the US itunes store.... :-(

Where did you find a link for the Halloween version?

lizzygee23
10-03-12, 07:07 PM

Where did you find a link for the Halloween version?

Nevermind, I just found it on the thread for last weeks update. It also says on there that teamlava removed the Halloween version from the app store to make some improvements and that it'll be back soon.

carrion2342
10-04-12, 11:54 AM
Got the newest update today and I'm outraged. There's ONLY 1 ITEM FOR COIN. Shame on you TEAMLAVA. I play other games too. Never seen such a greediness... Thx for showing me the right way to spend my spear time. Here I come Fairywood

dalula
10-04-12, 12:08 PM
Got the newest update today and I'm outraged. There's ONLY 1 ITEM FOR COIN. Shame on you TEAMLAVA. I play other games too. Never seen such a greediness... Thx for showing me the right way to spend my spear time. Here I come Fairywood

how upsetting. hoping for more coin items later. the coin item is the mummy cake (i think) and its not that cheap either, on top of the expensive goals.

bakerbarbie12
10-04-12, 12:11 PM
I hope people realize the goals are for TL....to fulfill their goal of making us spend as much money as possible! Too bad only one thing is for coins, but I am not wasting any money on any of it!

ashrb
10-04-12, 12:18 PM
Yaaaay, mostly gem content! How exciting.

sweetstuff525
10-04-12, 12:21 PM
I bough 2 mummy cakes... That's the only thing I'll buy for now .. Waiting for something better next week worth gems

hotwingzz
10-04-12, 12:27 PM
I bough 2 mummy cakes... That's the only thing I'll buy for now .. Waiting for something better next week worth gems

Same here ill never buy gems til they start being reasonable.

bigbux3
10-04-12, 12:27 PM
Everything is gems except the Mummy Cake and Floor tile.

ginrae22
10-04-12, 12:40 PM
Yes, again I get it, they want to make money duh it's a business but...still sucks cus I save and save and save my gems and basically never buy anything fun with them, just fancy machines so I pretty much am reserved to half of the entire selection as everyone else is. I am gathering that many people must spend quite a lot of money if they constantly have gems...I can't do that so I'm out of luck.

: /

Sphinx08
10-04-12, 01:11 PM

I agree wholheartedly. And with the holiday recipes too! I really want to make that gingerbread cake...

diverDestiny
10-04-12, 02:00 PM
I still have a ton of halloween brownies and candy coffee from last year on my tables! How come the sale is going so slow? Soon I won't have any room left.

diverDestiny
10-04-12, 02:01 PM
We should be able to sell all our food on the tables with a click if we wanted to.

electrikbarbarella
10-04-12, 02:04 PM
I agree wholheartedly. And with the holiday recipes too! I really want to make that gingerbread cake...

I think it would be very nice gesture on TL's part to give something back to its players. It's no secret the new game structure has generated negativity that has manifested itself in many different ways. They've already written the code for the holiday recipes, so this should be easy for them to implement with the next update.

shakiba
10-04-12, 02:27 PM
Yawn. What a boring update. Most of the decor that are halloween related costs gems.

arale_norimaki
10-04-12, 02:30 PM

+1
I agree!

electrikbarbarella
10-04-12, 02:33 PM
+1
I agree!

+2
It would be great to bake more holiday goodies!

pop16
10-04-12, 02:42 PM
Annd downhill we go..this is sad..I want candy corn coffee, ghosts and pumpkin chairs..gravestone brownies, pumpkin icecream, pumpkin cookies..they never listen..TeamLava you are not bringing it..this is getting tired..

pop16
10-04-12, 02:46 PM
I still have a ton of halloween brownies and candy coffee from last year on my tables! How come the sale is going so slow? Soon I won't have any room left.

At least you have it..they look awesome..halloween is my fav holiday..this year stuff so far ugh..I'm sorry I don't mean it disrespectfully just frustrated..have a great day..I will go back and stare at my neighbors stuff from last year..thanks..

electrikbarbarella
10-04-12, 02:53 PM
Here is a list of the update items for this week:

24 gems Ms. Spider Chef
12 gems Coffin Shelf
23 gems Witch Cake
20,000 coins Web tile

To be honest, the items from last year are more my style. Wish we could have both!

sehana
10-04-12, 02:56 PM
so no recipes this week, right?

electrikbarbarella
10-04-12, 03:05 PM
Oops! Forgot to list the Mummy Cake in my previous list:

24 gems Ms. Spider Chef
12 gems Coffin Shelf
23 gems Witch Cake
20,000 coins Web tile
94,000 coins Mummy Cake

queentina3
10-04-12, 03:12 PM
The tile is actually 22,000 and I thought there was a new recipe, Mummy Cupcake. I don't recall seeing that in the update thread last week.

I'm LMAO @ another 20+ thousand floor tile. TL is crazy with these prices. I'm so glad I quit this game.

shakiba
10-04-12, 03:19 PM
The tile is actually 22,000 and I thought there was a new recipe, Mummy Cupcake. I don't recall seeing that in the update thread last week.

I'm LMAO @ another 20+ thousand floor tile. TL is crazy with these prices. I'm so glad I quit this game.

Totally agreed. I'm only buying a couple as a souvenir, but this week, I haven't bought anything, including those tiles (yet).

electrikbarbarella
10-04-12, 03:23 PM

Another oops! Oh well, what's another 2,000, right? lol I've been baking the Mummy Cupcake since I downloaded the BS Halloween version 9/28, but it may be new for other players.

37dog
10-04-12, 04:33 PM
Was there an update for today? If yes, I didn't receive it. When is "soon"for the Halloween version?????

queentina3
10-04-12, 04:42 PM
Another oops! Oh well, what's another 2,000, right? lol I've been baking the Mummy Cupcake since I downloaded the BS Halloween version 9/28, but it may be new for other players.

LMAO, it can take a week to make that extra $2,000 now. hehehe

I wasn't sure on the Mummy cupcake, glad to know it wasn't new. :p

carrion2342
10-04-12, 06:44 PM

The only way to get rid of your old stuff if you throw it out. Obviously the costumers won't finish the food what we cook in years. I already did it. Still have hundreds of thousand serving left. I closed my store for almost a month. When I came back I found only 1 counter empty. TL knows how to play the game, at let us be coin poor

kieranyeow
10-04-12, 07:05 PM
Lucky I Already Downloaded It.
More Goals Please,
More Cuter Please,
More Table And Chair Please,
And Of Course,MORE RECIPE.
Yay For The Next Update,
:D

kieranyeow
10-04-12, 07:07 PM
Mummy Cake So CUTE!!!
I LOVE IT ❤

sourlicorice5
10-04-12, 08:46 PM
Just love the new floor tile....NOT. seriously 22,000 coins. I cam afford two of them.

Bright side is at least I'm getting reminders of why I won't buy gems anymore. TL need to start being sensible with these prices instead of unreasonable.

rooncake
10-04-12, 09:26 PM
Is it just me or does it seem like more and more updates have a gem-majority? Only two coin things this week.. and I think last week it was pretty bad too. I don't think this game is playable anymore without spending money.

babylovesify
10-04-12, 09:40 PM
Recently, most of the updates are for gems, only a minority are for coins. Even if it's coins, it still cost us a lot..

Was looking forward to more recipes this week! But, sadly none!

sourlicorice5
10-04-12, 09:52 PM
I don't mind having gem items. I wish I could buy them but at the prices they made the coin items like the floor tiles I refuse to give TL my hard earned money. They don't deserve it.

electrikbarbarella
10-05-12, 06:49 AM
Mummy Cake So CUTE!!!
I LOVE IT ❤

Do you have a screen shot of the mummy cake in your bakery you could upload here? I've been wondering about it's size and whether it will fit in the space I have for Halloween decor.

arale_norimaki
10-05-12, 07:06 AM
Annd downhill we go..this is sad..I want candy corn coffee, ghosts and pumpkin chairs..gravestone brownies, pumpkin icecream, pumpkin cookies..they never listen..TeamLava you are not bringing it..this is getting tired..

I also want pumpkin things!! Here vampires and mummys are for Carnival, I'm thinking about decorating my bakery in February with the things I bought for the goals :D Halloween is about huge carved pumpkins and candy, I want some of those, please!!!!!!

meganann530
10-05-12, 08:31 AM
Do you have a screen shot of the mummy cake in your bakery you could upload here? I've been wondering about it's size and whether it will fit in the space I have for Halloween decor.

This is mine...http://i48.tinypic.com/1shx95.png

electrikbarbarella
10-05-12, 08:58 AM
This is mine...http://i48.tinypic.com/1shx95.png

Thanks for posting a pic!

badoodie
10-05-12, 10:48 AM

Be careful what you wish for. If TL brings back the old recipes they will cost twice as much to finish!

sehana
10-05-12, 11:54 AM
Be careful what you wish for. If TL brings back the old recipes they will cost twice as much to finish!
LOL :D oh yeah didn't think about that.

kdfgato
10-05-12, 05:19 PM
I still want some of the recipes and items fom last Halloween .....please !
http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg528/andreavivian1/b7de6e48aa33334d7fa74038489f727d.jpg

yum199
10-06-12, 08:22 PM
I dont know why tl bother asking for player imput.I saw so many fantastic ideas for halloween suggested by players and yet we get uninspired yawn worthy content.TL need to hire some new artists.They also need to stop pretending to listen as clearly they dont.I was so looking forward to halloween and so far it has been a huge dissapointment like everything else tl related.

goofy42
10-10-12, 11:43 AM
I was just wondering...after the Halloween version of the game is discontinued (not for a while, I know, but just wondering:-), will the recipes for the Halloween appliances still be available? I have bought many of these appliances, and (even though the holiday will be over), I might still like to 'cook' some of these goodies. I never installed a holiday version of the game, so I don't know about this. Also, I still have the Olympic game version on my iPad. Does that need to be deleted, and, if so, will that have any effect on the other two versions (the regular version and the Halloween version)? Thanks so much for any information.

goofy42
10-10-12, 11:44 AM
oops...I meant 'on my iPod touch':)

angeleyes17
10-10-12, 12:33 PM
Once you own the appliances, you can cook the recipes even when the seasonal version of the game is gone.