PDA

View Full Version : What's the point of Goals?

scarpetta
10-03-12, 08:47 AM
Can anyone tell me what the advantage is to doing goals other than XP and getting them off your screen? I mean the cost of completing most far outweigh the benefits. What is the advantage to leveling faster? Thanks! :)

scarpetta
10-03-12, 06:51 PM
Wow! 51 views and no answers/opinions?? Help me out here guys :) whats better at higher levels? We get cooler stuff? C'mon I need some incentive here... Lololol

bigbux3
10-03-12, 06:54 PM
Since you're so eager. I guess I'll answer.

The point of goals is to pass time. I've also found it a good thing to have goals in a new game because it gives the game structure and gives you structure. It helps you advance in the game faster than if you were to in a game that started without goals (ex. City Story and Nightclub Story). If I didn't have goals, I'd blow all my coins and maybe gems on the items that are the coolest to help improve my game.

totaltechno
10-04-12, 05:31 AM
Actually, many of the early goals benefits outweigh the cost.

scarpetta
10-04-12, 07:03 AM
Hmmm, ohkayyy... Well that gives me an answer. Still wonderin whats in store for me (no, Patience is not one of my virtues, lol) What great things are at higher levels... Guess I'll see. And I do agree that when I started game the goals helped me out, but not so much now. Hey... The game's fun... Only reason I'm still playing. Although I just encountered my first 800k bitterbark, so I'll just be collecting coins for next few days. Yippee :/

scarpetta
10-04-12, 07:05 AM
Oh! Thanks alot :)

PangHian
10-04-12, 08:30 AM
Can anyone tell me what the advantage is to doing goals other than XP and getting them off your screen? I mean the cost of completing most far outweigh the benefits. What is the advantage to leveling faster? Thanks! :)

Hey, i think its better to complete the goals as u go along the game, i kinda did some looking around at people/neighbours/community, i think goals might be related to your chance of getting rare dragons, especially diamonds. i know that diamond dragon is totally up to chance, but i have not seen anyone, who have diamond dragon only without any of the rare dragons that the goals state for you to achieve.

Just a guess, i am not sure whether is is true or not. i have been trying to breed diamond for 3 months, no luck with it... but there are people who followed goals (can tell because they have the dragons that the goals states), and have diamond dragons at much lower levels (i am 54, their levels go as low as 37).

scarpetta
10-07-12, 06:26 PM
Hmmm. Interesting theory. Thanks! I was doing the goals anyway, was just looking for a little more incentive than the measley money and XP. I see now with the New Dawn goals we get the boosts (which are kinda useless) But having the Epic drags will definitely increase income. Soo with that and the "possible" increase in odds for Ultra Rares... I feel much better! Lol Thanks :)