PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Story Halloween Goals

cherryberry9
10-02-12, 06:06 PM
Hey Everybody, Anyone that has completed any of the goals, put a picture here so everyone can see what has to be done to complete it.
Thanks.

LalaSmooth
10-02-12, 06:25 PM
Erm the version has not yet been released yet

marrrina
10-02-12, 06:27 PM

Droid has it, actually. And while it exists in the app store for iOS we can't download it.

LalaSmooth
10-02-12, 06:35 PM
Oh yeah woah we got it earlier than BS!!

sunnyDreams
10-02-12, 07:00 PM
Some iOS players are able to download it.

cherryberry9
10-02-12, 07:11 PM

The only reason why I'm posting this is cause I got the update and I'm android.

bawpotter
10-02-12, 07:13 PM
I have it on iOS. Search Restaurant Story Halloween in the app store.

bigbux3
10-02-12, 07:32 PM
I was able to download. Not to sync yet because there isn't enough space on my iPod. It's cuz of my TeamLava games.

dominocake
10-02-12, 07:34 PM
Hey Everybody, Anyone that has completed any of the goals, put a picture here so everyone can see what has to be done to complete it.
Thanks.

You just have to follow what is required,either you are required to buy items in Design or cook a certain recipe repeatedly. The reward is you get the money and the XP and unlocks some goal items in the Design.

marrrina
10-02-12, 07:36 PM
People are posting pictures of the goals.. just in the wrong threads haha.

greygull
10-02-12, 07:37 PM
I've started a thread here http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?36905-RS-Halloween-Goals

I've taken screenshots of everything I can, and am going to upload them now :)

mmmmmatt
10-02-12, 07:44 PM
I've started a thread here http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?36905-RS-Halloween-Goals

I can barely contain my excitement!!! :D

OrdinaryJoe
10-02-12, 07:52 PM
When it says "Spend XX,XXX coins on decorating", what exactly counts as "decorating"...

Do tables and chairs count? or just things that are in the decorations tab?

marrrina
10-02-12, 07:53 PM
When it says "Spend XX,XXX coins on decorating", what exactly counts as "decorating"...

Usually means wall and floor deco I believe. I don't think tables and chairs count

greygull
10-02-12, 08:01 PM

It counted for me when I bought the new appliances

cherryberry9
10-02-12, 08:02 PM

OK than, Thanks.

OrdinaryJoe
10-02-12, 08:07 PM
It counted for me when I bought the new appliances

Yes, I just bought one of each new appliance, and it counted! Thanks!

LalaSmooth
10-02-12, 08:09 PM
I don't know it said COMPLETED before i even bought the appliances.

KadeeDid
10-02-12, 08:20 PM
I don't know it said COMPLETED before i even bought the appliances.

mine was checked as completed right away. not sure if I bought appliances first. I was surprised. I am thinking I might have bought the goal counters.

???

KadeeDid
10-02-12, 08:22 PM
mine was checked as completed right away. not sure if I bought appliances first. I was surprised. I am thinking I might have bought the goal counters.

???

oops. sorry. Wrong game thread. I thought this was Bakery Story. not allowing me to download restaurant Halloween story

OrdinaryJoe
10-08-12, 03:34 PM
So, I am wondering if we'll get to use these appliances again next year. Do you think we'll get new recipes and new goals using these appliances next Halloween? Or will we get new appliances again?

I'm trying to decide how many of these appliances to make... If we'll use them again next year, I'll make more of each.

cherryberry9
10-08-12, 06:35 PM
So, I am wondering if we'll get to use these appliances again next year. Do you think we'll get new recipes and new goals using these appliances next Halloween? Or will we get new appliances again?

I'm trying to decide how many of these appliances to make... If we'll use them again next year, I'll make more of each.

I'm thinking that we'll get to keep these appliances and we'll get new ones next year.