PDA

View Full Version : Story Adventure 1 - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

ButterPanda
10-02-12, 02:53 PM
Continue the Adventure Story!

This week there will be four chances to win Gems or Gold! We will post up four different Halloween themed stories, one today, Thursday, Saturday and the last on Monday. Each time a story is posted, it will only be the beginning of the story. This is where we will need your help to continue the story! Each person who posts will add a short blurb that continues the story following the post of the person above, starting with ours.

Contest and Rules:
-The first person to post in this thread will continue based on our story below.
-After that, each following person to post will then continue the story based on the last persons post.
-Only post 3-4 sentences to continue the story.
-Only 1 entry per person.
-Your entry for the first story must be posted no later than Thursday October 4th by noon PDT.

Prizes:
-4 Random winners will be selected.
-Each winner will receive 30 Gems to the game of their choice (150 Gold for Dragon or Monster Story).
-You can select any 1 TeamLava game to send the Gems to.

Story beginning:
Ralph the dog is eagerly waiting on the porch of his owner's house. He is waiting because Ralph knew what time of the year it is (He's no mind reading dog, he's just smart). October has always been the most exciting time of the year for Ralph. He loves dressing up for Halloween and his owner would always buy him the best costumes every year. At least that's what Ralph believed.

Ralph had been a puppy for a very long time but now he was finally an all-grown-up puppy who some say is called an adult doggy. He knew this October was going to be special because as an adult this meant he would get to go to his owner's bakery every single day for the entire month to help promote his Halloween sausages! The BEST Halloween sausages! And his favorite part of it all, he gets to wear his Batman costume the entire month! Once his owner was done getting dressed and drinking his morning tea with crumpets, they drove downtown to the bakery...

Second story posted here! (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?37031-Story-Adventure-2)
WINNERS SELECTED:
-chewytwix
-almondieeyez
-Marillia

M_Heath
10-02-12, 03:09 PM
After Ralph Got There He Tried The Sausages, He Was So Happy, That he even forgot to put his costume. Ralph remember the time he was a Baby Dog, How Thinked Back to the Fall time and how there was A Different Smell in The Air and How he loved October. Ralph Has been Counting Down to Halloween for Days, and Guess What? Today Was The Day. Ralph Woke Up Very early Starting His Day off At The Bakery Eating the sausages, He Gave out Candy to Kids , And kept eating. Now October is Finally Gone And Ralph is Starting His Count Down for October Next Year

Uchiha21
10-02-12, 03:18 PM
Even though Ralph enjoyed this October and wished for it to last longer he continued to to celebrate Halloween and eat sausages Ralph even started to prepare for next October in fact,Ralph love the sausages so much he wanted to dress up as a sausage for next year

mattyboo1
10-02-12, 03:47 PM
As November comes Ralph the dog wished he had dressed up like something else but then he decides maybe dressing up like a sausage would be a little bit embarrassing so he kept thinking and thinking and thinking as it was nearing the end of November when everyone else was putting up their Christmas trees he still had his Halloween decorations up he thought how could he make Christmas scary? So he asked his friends they said keep the Halloween decor up but that did not seem right so what Ralph the dog did was he put up his Christmas tree but he put Halloween decorations on his Christmas tree he thought it would make a great Christmas

Marillia
10-02-12, 03:55 PM
As Ralph was preparing his costume for the next year, he began to think "What if everyday was Halloween?" that would mean I could dress up every single day with a new costume, eat sausages, play with kids, on top of spending time with my owner. Wow! So Ralph did what every other dog would do, so he thought and made a wish. After making the wish, he wrote everything down in a journal and stamped it with his paw print. When everything was done, Ralph climbed into bed and fell asleep.
Awake at last, Ralph realized that it was indeed Halloween again just as he had wished. He put his costume on and prepared for the ride to the bakery.

Zetra
10-02-12, 04:00 PM
But the neighborhood dogs pass by and laughed,Ralph the Dog is sad,He decides to have a revenge!He decides to make Halloween blends into christmas!He takes his owner's devil costume that the owner use in childhood,put jack-o-lanterns at the top of Christmas tree,stashed jack in the boxes into the present boxes,and he takes all the presents and climbs up his owner's bakery,and prepare to give them a surprise...

esdelight
10-02-12, 05:02 PM
As Ralph climbed to the top of the bakery he found a ghost costume sitting on the roof. He decided to put it on. He slid down the chimney with his bag of gifts, ready to make a grand entrance. But, to his surprise nobody seemed to notice him. He ran up to his owner and they did not seem to recognize him either. Ralph realized that the ghost costume had made him invisible. All customers in the bakery seemed really happy and he was glad to see it, even if they could not see him so he set out to spread the happiness. With his bag of gifts in his mouth he left to visit other neighborhood bakeries and leave them each a gift.

10-02-12, 05:06 PM
As he uses he nose to push the presents filled with the jack in the boxes, he could hear the screams of the strangers as they get hit by Ralph's little "surprise." And then the children's laughter as their parents get hit, "Revenge is Sweet," Ralph thought, whith his tongue hanging out. As he gets down from his owner's bakery trotting proudly showing off his devil costume a squeal comes from a girl. "Oh my gosh!" She gushed, "He is perfect to model our designs," Ralph looked at her puzzled, "Find his owner, it's showtime," said the fashion designer.

jopazz
10-02-12, 05:15 PM
This fashion designer ALSO loved Halloween, and had a whole chest full of new costumes for Ralph to try. He loved his old batman costume, and the devil one had been fun, but he couldn't wait to see what else he could be this year! Poking out of the chest the designer's assistants brought in, he could see wings and eyes and masks, as well as ghostly, bloody fabrics! "I have costumes for everyone to try, but for you Ralph, since you're such a special part of Halloween at the bakery every year, I have something special!"

dalula
10-02-12, 05:28 PM
Ralph's eyes gleamed in excitement as he saw the most elaborate costumes he could have wished for. He spotted many costumes he liked, including a wizard costume and a pumpkin costume. However, the fashion designer was the one who picked the costume, not Ralph. He stared in sadness as the fashion designer pulled out the most ugly costume he had ever seen.

Tempete8
10-02-12, 05:43 PM
So ralph bolted toward the designer grabbing the costume with his teeth, Tearing it in half. As ralph runs out, the Fashion Designer Screams, "No he ruined my Beautiful design!". Ralph keeps running but starts to think in is mind, "oh what am I doing, I ruined the costume he worked so hard on it". He starts to go back...

Cupmeetscake
10-02-12, 06:20 PM
Jorge the costume designer pulled out a plain apron and chef hat. Ralph was disappointed, but he was inspired by his surroundings at the bakery. Together they decorated Ralph's chef hat and apron with gum drops, chocolate chips, frosting, candy and sugar glitter. When they were finished Ralph looked good enough to eat! Ralph was proud of his sweet costume and couldn't wait to show his friends. At dusk Ralph's best friends showed up to go trick-or-treating at the neighboring bakeries...

10-02-12, 07:03 PM
As soon as Ralph's friends met up with Ralph, they couldn't trick-or-treat properly, as every one of his friends would turn to glimpse at Ralph's costume. They would remark and exclaim and be filled with jealously, but Ralph just said, modestly, that a costume designer helped him and it wasn't much compared to his friends' costumes. After five minutes or so of walking, they came up to their first bakery. Bags empty, they eagerly knocked on the door, and waited...

54starr
10-02-12, 07:12 PM
And saw that they were amazed with his costume. There eyes glittered with shock, their mouths began to form drool as they slowly gazed at the candy treats displayed on his costume. One of his friends came up to him and started to EAT the sweet candy OFF of his costume! Ralph became disappointed, his eyes shimmering in the moon light as if he were about to give up on trying on different costumes, when he was inspired by the thought of what he loved most about Halloween. Now that Ralph had lost all of the goodies on his costume and thought of a new one.......

unosocite
10-03-12, 09:22 AM
He quickly ran in excitement back to his owner's bakery with the thought about his first day at the bakery on halloween and the batman costume, which he had dreamt about day and night.

oldunosocite
10-03-12, 10:02 AM
Ralph realized he didn't need any fancy costume to have a great day. He only needs his owner, and costume doesnt necessarily means clothing either. He can just be himself, doing what he likes, and that is helping his owner

almondieeyez
10-03-12, 10:18 AM
As soon as Ralph reached the bakery, he was quite alarmed. The bakery seem closed, all the lights were off except for the light in front of his doggy door. He carefully entered and sniffed the air. His ears perked up when he heard a noise and was about to bark in the darkness when the lights came on. "SURPRISE" His owner and all his friends were there, all decked out in their best. His owner also held out a new costume for him.

Assamii
10-03-12, 10:37 AM
He wasn't ecxited about the costume after all what happened with him to choose a fancy costume and look cool with it in front his friends and the others. But when he took a look at the costume which his owner gave him, he found some words written on it. He got curious a little bit, so he started reading it. "Ralph is cool just the way he is!" that was what written on the costume and what made Ralph runs to his owner and hug him with his front legs and lick his face. Explaining how much that made him happy.

brightorange
10-03-12, 12:36 PM
So he immediately put on that costume and start to walk around the room to say thank you to all of his friends that take their time to come and celebrate halloween with him.

xoxjenn
10-03-12, 02:19 PM
Ralph & his friends had an awesome time at the surprise party! There were ghosts and goblins, candy, drinks, and awesome puppy treats! They played spooky games like Ghost in the Graveyard and Bloody Murderer and then they danced the night away!

oktohpush
10-03-12, 10:15 PM
To Ralph surprise, the bakery was also dressed up with vivid colors (of purple, orange, and black) and spooky decorations. Ralph began to become frighten by the spooky decorations, but he remembered that he was an adult doggy now and that he have to be brave. He imagined that the spooky decorations were happy ghosts, vampires, and werewolves who would help him promote his owner Halloween sausages. In the end, his owner sold many sausages and it was all thanks to Ralph and his "friends".

Shadow_Ballade
10-04-12, 05:11 AM
The party eventually ended with smiles, but Ralph wasn't exactly ready to stop having fun. He tried everything to persuade his friends, but they were too tired and stuffed with treats, that they wanted to sleep. Seeing Ralph's desperation for accompany and fun, his owner walked with Ralph outside the bakery.

nmishii
10-04-12, 06:00 AM
Ralph enjoyed his walk with his owner and was proud to be walking in his costume. Then 3 black cats darted past them. Ralph chased the black cats, pulling his owner behing him. The black cats went into a cemetary and Ralph followed, not knowing that strange things had happened in that cemetary around past Halloweens.

chewytwix
10-04-12, 07:32 AM
As Ralph was walking around the cemetery with his owner, he suddenly heard a strange eerie noise echoing from underneath the wet soil from which he stood. Ralph whimpered as the noises grew louder and the ground beneath him began to shake as if something underneath was stirring. As the owner petted and comforted his beloved companion, a decayed hand suddenly sprang up from underneath, reached over and pulled his master's foot towards the nearby grave. Ralph barked at the hand and tried to rescue his master, but the wretched hand pulled his owner's leg into the tomb; the zombie had bit his master...the zombie apocalypse has be***.

10-04-12, 08:58 AM
Ralph knew there was nothing left to do but to leave his owner or else he would turn into a zombie as well. As Ralph ran and ran he remembered from when his owner was talking about the Recipe for the Halloween sausages that he loved so much. He remembered that his owner had said "And we will add this secret ingredient for when the zombie apocalypse eventually occurs." This was the answer Ralph thought as he began to run towards his owners bakery to pick up some of the sausages his owner made before becoming a zombie.

oreo42709
10-04-12, 09:19 AM
When Ralph got to the bakery he grabbed the bag of sausages his owner had made and started to run back toward his owner. As he ran he noticed more and more people were becoming zombies so he needs to get his owner better soon so he can make more of his special Halloween Sausages. As he reached his owner he set the bag down and his owner went right after the sausages because when he added the secret ingredient he had made it smell like brains but only a zombie could smell it. After his owner had eaten the sausages he turned back into a human and said to Ralph, "Lets go save the world!"

bigbux3
10-04-12, 11:13 AM
Ralph and his owner busted out of the store's front doors. They faced zombies left and right. Luckily Ralph's owner had taken a sausage shooter with him to shoot sausages into the other zombie's mouths. The zombies had turned back into humans, and Ralph and his owner were on their way to finish saving the zombied world.

ButterPanda
10-04-12, 12:02 PM
Second story posted here! (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?37031-Story-Adventure-2)

WINNERS SELECTED:
-chewytwix
-almondieeyez
-Marillia

dalula
10-04-12, 02:06 PM
congrats winners :)

10-04-12, 05:08 PM
congrats to the winner! :) :( Too bad I didnt win... I only won once... :/ oh well.. more chances i gues.. :)

Assamii
10-04-12, 09:56 PM
Congrats to all the winners :D happy for you guys :) hope I win in the next story contest! :p

almondieeyez
10-09-12, 01:52 PM
OMG!!! Just noticed that I won! HAHAHA... too many days too late. If possible, TL can you please send 30 gems to Bakery Story? Thanks!!!!

almondieeyez
10-12-12, 08:30 AM

WINNERS SELECTED:
-chewytwix
-almondieeyez
-Marillia

OMG!!! Just noticed that I won! HAHAHA... too many days too late. If possible, TL can you please send 30 gems to Bakery Story? Thanks!!!!

I won and pm you my preference. The gems have not shown up in my game yet? Do you know when?

chewytwix
10-12-12, 10:16 AM
I PMed Butterpanda and got my gems within 2 hours...

mattyboo1
10-12-12, 02:34 PM
I haven't gotten my gems for story 4 yet it is so unfair

chewytwix
10-12-12, 03:10 PM
Sorry, but it'll come! You can maybe PM other TL staff that appear to be online and reference this contest. I saw several of them on today so you can try to pick one that appears to be on. Good luck!

mattyboo1
10-12-12, 03:58 PM
Sorry, but it'll come! You can maybe PM other TL staff that appear to be online and reference this contest. I saw several of them on today so you can try to pick one that appears to be on. Good luck!

I got referred to BP I know I am impatient sometimes it's just that I really need these gems

mattyboo1
10-12-12, 03:58 PM
Sorry forgot to add its been 3 days