PDA

View Full Version : Confused

LalaSmooth
10-02-12, 02:12 PM
Sorry for bugging people by posting numerous posts but i am confused about something (its probably me as im blonde) but it's tuesday night 10pm here and already they have released this weeks update in all Teamlava games but usually it's usually late wednesday or thursday morning...So does this mean we will get our weekly update on wednesdays now? I know the Halloween version was in the app store last late wednesday night, so does this mean RS Halloween version will be the same?.. I cannot wait for the updates.

LalaSmooth
10-02-12, 02:13 PM
I should of said I live in the UK so time zones would be different in all countries sorry I was typing fast.

tehbaker
10-07-12, 12:03 AM
If i recall, updates go out anywhere from Thursday night through to Monday night.. depending on time zone. It can vary as well, person to person. I used to get every update for almost a year on Friday.. then a random one or two didn't come for me on Friday and instead Monday, now I'm back to Friday. RS version for Halloween came out later - I already downloaded it out of the app store and it should be there. If you haven't already, you can download RS Halloween now.