PDA

View Full Version : Breeding diamond from Hybrids

portageedragon
10-02-12, 02:12 PM
Does anyone know if you can breed a diamond dragon using two hybrids like crusader and gold. Or infinity and quetzal etc

auroracon
10-02-12, 02:37 PM
Does anyone know if you can breed a diamond dragon using two hybrids like crusader and gold. Or infinity and quetzal etc

technically i would think so, since there is a diamond in at least one of the parents. I got a diamond from breeding two infinity's together but it might also work with a hybrid. I don't know if the chances of getting the diamond are higher though than breeding with a basic elemental

mammami08
10-02-12, 02:41 PM
I tried that for about a month didn't have any succsess then somebody on this forum told me you can't get diamond from infinity or the hybrids. First try after quitting a combo whit infinity or diamond hybrids, i put mindvolt and forestfire together in the breeding den. Mostly cos they looked funny together and i was sooooo sick and tired of trying for the diamond not getting it. And first try that combo and first try after that month i got 44 hours and my diamond!

portageedragon
10-02-12, 02:57 PM
I have every diamond except regular and angel. I heard two infinity dragons may give regular diamond

mammami08
10-02-12, 03:00 PM
Yes i think i heard that to, two infinitys can make a diamond but not a infinity and a diamond hybrid or two diamond hybrids. I don't know this for sure but had no luck during a hole month...

foxxiegirl
10-02-12, 03:10 PM
I've never got a Diamond with a Hybrid and believe me i've tried. Also if you use the wiki breeding calculator it says it isn't possible. I have indeed got a Diamond from Diamond vs Infinity tho(it's in the nest) and, I have a gf who got her 1st Diamond with Infinity vs Infinity.

auroracon
10-02-12, 05:45 PM
Its definitely possible to get a diamond from two infinity's. and its also possible to get an infinity from two infinity's. I have done both... but haven't tried two hybrids together. I would have thought it would be possible for the same reason its possible using two diamonds or infinity's. maybe ill put my crusader and diamond or infinity into the den later and see what happens :)

Tagurit35
10-04-12, 09:06 AM
Everyone needs to think of the Infinity just like the regular Diamond Dragon. It is a diamond dragon 1st and foremost. It only has the diamond gem as its element. The proof (other than this) is that the offspring of breeding 2 Infinity Dragons is exactly the same as breeding 2 regular Diamond Dragons. Fire, Forrest, Air, Water, Magic, Light, Regular-Diamond, and Infinity Diamond.