PDA

View Full Version : Out of Synch / Forced Close and restarting of the ranks (1-4)

Unregistered
11-26-10, 11:06 PM
Hi,

So, I have a 14x14 farm now and have been working on my ranks for strawberries and cabbage. At first I didn't understand how to get the rank to increase from 1 to 2 and so on. Then with some help, I figured it out.

BUT...there are some problems I have been running into:

1) As I farm and collect... I have achieved rank 1 for Strawberries a few times. Great. But while working towards rank 2, I either get a "out of synch" message or 'java force close' message. Which of course forces a disconnect and restart. Then I have to start all over again to get that little yellow bar to move.

I managed to get to rank 1 for Strawberries several times, but can't seem to do much better than that. I have been able to get to rank 2 only once and it said I was to get a gem... but did not receive one. I have the same number of gems before and after...and all day.

2) By the time I get thru farming a 14x14 size lot, tapping on each square to plow, seed or collect... it is getting very tedious. I can't imagine doing this for a bigger sized lot... you need to put a better way to do this. Multiple, Selected or ALL for plowing, seeding and collecting is needed. Many of my 'out of synchs' occur while I am in the middle of doing one of these tasks, thus messing up my ranks for the item(s) I am farming.

I can't really tell, but it looks like ALL ranks for ANY and ALL items are reset to 0 (for lack of a better word) when you close the game or the game bugs out. This is really annoying. Rank progress should not be resetting for either of these reasons. This is what is happening to me so if this is expected, you guys need to work on fixing this. If it works and I'm having some weird problem, then I really need some help getting this resolved.

3) I cannot find where to register a forum account here. Please leave a link so that I can set one up. I play all of Storm8 games so I'm not new to these things.

Thanks,
Green Giant