PDA

View Full Version : breeding colour combos

savage_mel
10-02-12, 10:12 AM
Ok, so I just bred Firestorm & Island and got a Firestorm egg. Im breeding the same combo now and with a 20hr breed time I'm thinking its another Island. What I'm thinking is...if I were to breed a yellow&red with a blue&green, shouldn't my result be something with yellow&blue, yellow&green, red&blue, or red&green? Not red&yellow? I didnt breed my Firestorm with itself. Is it just me, or does this not make sense to anyone else? Am I missing something here?

almondieeyez
10-02-12, 10:14 AM
from my understanding of breeding, if breeding hybrids, the outcome will include all color possibility of whatever color u are using.

almondieeyez
10-02-12, 10:16 AM
this page may help alot

http://dragon-story.wikia.com/wiki/Breeding_Calculator

swanhenge
10-02-12, 11:06 AM
Imagine taking four poker chips, one of each color, and placing them in a bag. Shake well, reach in and grab two. There's your breeding result.

earth1979
10-02-12, 11:49 AM
Red blue green and yellow . Together can give u a diamond. A diamond has all colours. So the combo you are using is capable of giving any dragon. It can be any colour /s. In your case the 20 hour can be either magic (purple) or Like u guessed an island. So it's not just you. The entire dragon story is made that way. :-) you never know what egg you can get.

10-02-12, 11:21 PM
Suposedly thar would work, but!!! So far if i breed anything that is a red/ yellow combo i get either firestorm or eagle and i have sold more than i kept. Have 6 to ten of both all the time.
I even got desperate and bred two eagles, i got firestorm. Now what?