PDA

View Full Version : Time Travelling Bakery After Reboot?

neuroticarmadillo
10-02-12, 09:08 AM
I just restarted my phone due to texting issues and when I cheek my bakery, it went forward in time, selling out all my food and granting me 52k instantly. I had only just opened my bakery for the day prior to rebooting. Not so much a "problem" but it was definitely strange! Anyone else have this happen? It didn't happen to my RS.

I find it funny that I was watching Doctor Who when this happened. Timey-wimey...

doctor_fan
10-02-12, 09:37 AM
I've not noticed anything like that...

Did you blink?

sweetstuff525
10-02-12, 09:39 AM
52 thousand isn't much...I make that in about 7 hours

neuroticarmadillo
10-02-12, 09:49 AM
doctor_fan: I tried not to :(

sweetstuff: I never said it was much, it was just surprising selling all the things I just baked in less than a minute. It's also a good amount to me because I'm a new player

LorettaLS
10-02-12, 09:49 AM
That's one night sales ....

doctor_fan
10-03-12, 07:09 AM
I read your question again, when you say you opened your bakery for the day, do you mean you unblocked the door? Upon my initial read I thought you meant you opened the app, rebooted the device then opened the app again and all your food was gone. If you just unblocked your door then yes, I have seen this behavior. TL staff will tell you that blocking the door is not how they designed the game so they can not predict what will happen if you do it (which begs the question why do they allow it if it's not part of the game design....). But from my experience I have seen those mass sell-offs of food, especially if I had my door blocked for a couple of days or more, usually (when I would block my door) I would not do so for more than a day and I would be fine, I think others may have different experiences.

Hope this helps!