PDA

View Full Version : Lost coins again!!!

pattypopo
10-02-12, 07:19 AM
I was just thinking how great it was that I have not been *****ed out of my overnight earnings in any of my games for about 2 weeks. This morning I opened up my game the same way I do every day. My earnings should have been about 60k, but were only 7k. This is not cosmetic. My earned coins are gone! I have been complaining about this for months, as have many other players. It was very annoying before the price hike and is now very, very aggravating. It cost me way too much to cook the food. To receive nothing in return adds insult to injury. Please don' t suggest all the ritual stuff to do. I have done all that and still lose coins. It is ridiculous that we have to go through all that anyway. Is there some reason Team Lava can't fix this? There have been many, many complaints. Your game really sucks right now.

kelly633
10-02-12, 09:26 AM
Same thing with me but even worse. Coin totals actually going down while I watch! Picking up tips and my coinage is depleteing rather then adding. Actually had same amt of coins after overnight selling as I had the night before.

pattypopo
10-02-12, 11:17 AM
I get the "cosmetic" issue of coins going down when picking up tips and serving food. Most times this does correct itself in a few minutes, but not always. I thought they were trying to fix this problem. I don't like that issue but can live with it, because the loss is small. Losing everything I earned overnight is too much. Can someone from TL tell me why this has not been fixed?

MeriLizzie
10-02-12, 02:50 PM
I am still having the problem BUT now I can't cook anything!! My coin total cant get over $2000 making it hard to cook anything! I can't even BUY halloween items! How often do we have to report the bug to get it fixed? I've reported it, repeatedly, others have reported it. Please fix it!!

Suzanne
ID MeriLizzie
Device - Kindle Fire