PDA

View Full Version : Using stuff in inventory sent by neighbours..

freebirdmtl
10-02-12, 05:52 AM
Why is it that the things sent to be used to construct in my storage cannot be pulled out to use when consttructing something? I must be doing something wrong as i have enough materials in my storage to finish my pool, but how do I apply them to the construction site?

marrrina
10-02-12, 06:07 AM
You just have to click on the item you want built. If you have all of the required materials it should immediately start to build. When you don't have enough, then a pop-up appears telling you what else you need

freebirdmtl
10-02-12, 06:21 AM
Let me explain in a better way. I have bought the pool, placed it on the land, hit the hammer, saw that I still needed only two more tiles, of which i have in my inventory, but how do i get them from the inventory to the construction of the pool . Same goes for the bolts..have at least 7 bolts in my inventory, but when i hit the hammer, it is still saying for me to ask my neighbours for three more? I don`t get it.

sweetstuff525
10-02-12, 06:27 AM
Let me explain in a better way. I have bought the pool, placed it on the land, hit the hammer, saw that I still needed only two more tiles, of which i have in my inventory, but how do i get them from the inventory to the construction of the pool . Same goes for the bolts..have at least 7 bolts in my inventory, but when i hit the hammer, it is still saying for me to ask my neighbours for three more? I don`t get it.
Because they are already counted ... You must need 10 bolts but you only have 7/10 so you need 3 more

freebirdmtl
10-02-12, 06:36 AM
Ah..so even though they are indicated as in storage they are still being used, but stay in the inventory, just not marked as unavailable? Wouldn't it make more sense to take them out of the inventory box once they are used so it is not deceptive?

sweetstuff525
10-02-12, 06:45 AM
Ah..so even though they are indicated as in storage they are still being used, but stay in the inventory, just not marked as unavailable? Wouldn't it make more sense to take them out of the inventory box once they are used so it is not deceptive?
They are taken Out once you use them but you can't use the until you have enough to build whatever you build ... See once you get all materials from neighbor and have option to click build... You will have 0 in storage

marrrina
10-02-12, 06:52 AM
Nothing counts as used until something is actually being built.

freebirdmtl
10-02-12, 06:55 AM
got it now! thanks folks!