PDA

View Full Version : The mistery of potion factory

yupiyupigumgum
10-01-12, 08:20 PM
I tried to built the market and it needed 'glue' that can only be made at the potion factory. And that factory was locked by a goal that nowhere to be found. Can anyone explain how to solve this? Thanks a lot.

princessbella99
10-01-12, 08:23 PM
I tried to built the market and it needed 'glue' that can only be made at the potion factory. And that factory was locked by a goal that nowhere to be found. Can anyone explain how to solve this? Thanks a lot.

same here. having trouble completing goals :(

maguar
10-01-12, 09:01 PM
Expand to the tree lady. She'll give you the goal that will unlock the potion shop

yupiyupigumgum
10-02-12, 03:28 AM
Thanks maguar. I built the market so I can earn more money to expand to tree lady. I didn't realize that it works the other way : I have to reach tree lady first to unlock the goal so i can build the market :-P

maguar
10-02-12, 03:40 AM
If you've got the time and energy farmhouses will earn you the most. Otherwise you can checkout the building section of my guide to see materials, costs and income to decide what's best for you.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Agn56FhMH3MFdHhUQUZRaWFoZ21zY29kbDhnRmpSU EE

mymummy789
10-02-12, 05:00 AM
Thanks maguar. I built the market so I can earn more money to expand to tree lady. I didn't realize that it works the other way : I have to reach tree lady first to unlock the goal so i can build the market :-P

I did exactly the same!!! Now patiently growing and collecting sugar cane to get enough money to get to the tree lady.

yupiyupigumgum
10-02-12, 05:48 AM
I did exactly the same!!! Now patiently growing and collecting sugar cane to get enough money to get to the tree lady.

Well then, good luck to us :) and thanks a lot maguar!