PDA

View Full Version : cant zoom out on kindle

libbyjoyous
10-01-12, 08:04 PM
Ive recently realized that on the kindle version of dragon story i cant zoom out very far... its kinda annoying.. am i the only one?

arronsmommy
10-02-12, 03:26 PM
Ive recently realized that on the kindle version of dragon story i cant zoom out very far... its kinda annoying.. am i the only one?

Don't feel bad, I can't zoom out on my Toshiba Thrive either. Its an android. Is the kindle?

libbyjoyous
10-03-12, 12:29 AM
Yeah kindle is technically android i guess... but the ds version is different. On my android phone i can zoom out far enough to see all the islands.. its just sad i cant do it on my pretty kindle screen :( buuut alas we cant have everything lol

msvidkiller13
10-03-12, 10:32 PM
Mine's the same way. I have a Kindle Fire also. I wish we all could have the same features per as the game spells out. ie goals ..

[S8] Elsa
10-04-12, 10:23 AM
This is by design to improve performance of the game for Android tablets. You can't zoom out further than your game board.

@msvid****er13 Goals aren't supported in some versions of the game due to some fancy technical reasons. We know that everyone enjoys goals and are sorry that they're not available to everyone at the moment. I can't guess about future updates, but the team is aware that this is a popular feature. :)

msvidkiller13
10-05-12, 10:57 AM
Thank you so much for the info now I don't feel so badly :) Cheers :)
This is by design to improve performance of the game for Android tablets. You can't zoom out further than your game board.

@msvid****er13 Goals aren't supported in some versions of the game due to some fancy technical reasons. We know that everyone enjoys goals and are sorry that they're not available to everyone at the moment. I can't guess about future updates, but the team is aware that this is a popular feature. :)