PDA

View Full Version : HELP!coin glitch.

shahed12
10-01-12, 07:52 PM
I finally saved up and made it to 2m coins and now im down to like 200k coins
it happens sometimes when im full with tips.
its says like I made 400k coins while I was away I press ok and I accpet my tips and when I collect the tips money I lost that 400k its VERY annoying I cant decorate or sometimes bake please fix this.
BTW plz take out the double prices it wasn't annoying before but after this glitch its annoying
I have the latest version of bakery story on a kindle fire

lin77
10-01-12, 08:22 PM
I finally saved up and made it to 2m coins and now im down to like 200k coins
it happens sometimes when im full with tips.
its says like I made 400k coins while I was away I press ok and I accpet my tips and when I collect the tips money I lost that 400k its VERY annoying I cant decorate or sometimes bake please fix this.
BTW plz take out the double prices it wasn't annoying before but after this glitch its annoying
I have the latest version of bakery story on a kindle fire

I'm on a Kindle Fire too and the only thing that works for the coin glitch is to completely exit out of your bakery after you get past all the popups...like the "welcome back" screen, etc then go back in. This will give you your coins back.

You cant just exit by pushing the home button on the Kindle Fire you have to completely close out of the bakery then sign back in. You should just get in the habit of doing this everytime you want to get on bcuz the glitch happens almost all the time so I just exit out as soon as I get in so it doesn't have a chance to take my coins.

And this glitch has been here for months.....don't expect it to change anytime soon.

MeriLizzie
10-02-12, 03:01 PM
I figure if I post this on enough threads someone at TL will DO SOMETHING?!?!

I am still having the problem BUT now I can't cook anything!! My coin total can't seem to get over $2000 making it hard to cook anything! I can't even BUY halloween items! How often do we have to report the bug to get it fixed? I've reported it, repeatedly, others have reported it. Please fix it!!

Suzanne
ID MeriLizzie
Device - Kindle Fire

FrozenTurtle
10-03-12, 04:54 PM
I figure if I post this on enough threads someone at TL will DO SOMETHING?!?!

I am still having the problem BUT now I can't cook anything!! My coin total can't seem to get over $2000 making it hard to cook anything! I can't even BUY halloween items! How often do we have to report the bug to get it fixed? I've reported it, repeatedly, others have reported it. Please fix it!!

Suzanne
ID MeriLizzie
Device - Kindle Fire

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? If you continue to experience issues, please email us at support@teamlava.com. Thanks!

shahed12
10-07-12, 01:11 PM
I tried everything nothing works

MeriLizzie
10-07-12, 03:56 PM
Yes, I have uninstalled & reinstalled. I have discovered that it only happens with NEW cooking devices, not the old ones. I'll email support tomorrow when I have access to a computer.

Suzanne