PDA

View Full Version : Fang east beat down

nellie_nestle
10-01-12, 05:54 PM
There is a bug with the new quest. When you complete the first one, it's looping through the story over and over again, the dialog, to the collection, to the next step and repeat ... Repeat .... Reboot did not fix

Two of us tried same problem

nellie_nestle
10-01-12, 05:55 PM
* correction on title of quest - Fangbeast beatdown

MHz_
10-01-12, 06:51 PM
This should be fixed now. Let me know if you're still having this problem.

hopesdragons
10-01-12, 07:15 PM
Wow! I got surprised by that guy. Hadn't heard anything about an update, so I was just putzing around trying to stockpile some money and resources.

Very cool

hopesdragons
10-01-12, 07:15 PM
And mine worked just fine btw.

hopesdragons
10-01-12, 07:24 PM
And psst... Thank you for some new goals. Those are my favorite part of the game.

maguar
10-02-12, 03:44 AM
I just noticed that I got 2 energy restored when I defeated a fang beast. Thanks it's always very welcome.

laVirtualCloset
10-02-12, 06:32 AM
Where do I craft the meat cleaver to fight the fang beast? It's not an option in my workshop. I thought I saw some info in another thread but now I can't find it.

laVirtualCloset
10-02-12, 06:34 AM
Oops, disregard inquiry. I need a kitchen .... Reading is fundamental.

wafflemaker1
10-02-12, 05:27 PM
I can't beat the Fangbeast because he is hovering over my kitchen and I therefore can't make a clever to fight him off. Is this supposed to happen? and am I therefore expected to build a second kitchen to make the weapon?

MHz_
10-02-12, 08:34 PM
I can't beat the Fangbeast because he is hovering over my kitchen and I therefore can't make a clever to fight him off. Is this supposed to happen? and am I therefore expected to build a second kitchen to make the weapon?

We've got a fix for this.. but its possible this happened to you prior to us rolling it out. I'll see about getting someone to remove that fangbeast from your board.

cast1532
10-02-12, 08:38 PM
How do you get the new goals?

kooky panda
10-02-12, 09:14 PM
How do you get the new goals?
Mine hit my game this morning. Try force closing out the game. I deleted and redownloaded it last night, but no goals until
This morning.

cast1532
10-03-12, 12:36 AM
Mine hit my game this morning. Try force closing out the game. I deleted and redownloaded it last night, but no goals until
This morning.

I have deleted/forced closed/downloaded again the app but still no new goals. I have received the new gifts to send but no meat cleaver. Also, I have received the recharger but with Skunkupines but not the new beast. I will try again later today.

floramina
10-03-12, 01:24 AM
I have deleted/forced closed/downloaded again the app but still no new goals. I have received the new gifts to send but no meat cleaver. Also, I have received the recharger but with Skunkupines but not the new beast. I will try again later today.

The beast seems to appear whenever i collect from farmhouses, the skunkupine when i harvest crop. Hope this helps

maguar
10-03-12, 03:20 AM
Skunks also appear when tending other plants. I've been told but cannot confirm that chopping trees and mining rocks can also tigger them.

laVirtualCloset
10-03-12, 04:09 AM
Skunks also appear when tending other plants. I've been told but cannot confirm that chopping trees and mining rocks can also tigger them.

It does, I've noticed that when I perform repeated actions in one area one of the beast appears almost without fail. It usually takes a fair number of hits (16+) but sometimes less.

maguar
10-03-12, 04:46 AM
I had someone look after my kingdom. Pretty certain they defeated one before I crafted the cleaver.

sukyee
10-03-12, 05:15 AM
how come i can't find 2nd fangbeast after the fangbeast beatdown goal completed?!?

cast1532
10-03-12, 07:21 AM
I have no problem withnSkunks appearing. It's the new beast and the new goals that I don't have. I don't know how I can gift the new items, get the experience point recharger but no goals.

kooky panda
10-03-12, 10:43 AM
I have no problem withnSkunks appearing. It's the new beast and the new goals that I don't have. I don't know how I can gift the new items, get the experience point recharger but no goals.
Do you have a kitchen yet?

cast1532
10-03-12, 10:44 AM
I'm in level 14 almost 15. I have two kitchens. Still no meat cleaver.

moo8moo
10-06-12, 11:57 AM
We've got a fix for this.. but its possible this happened to you prior to us rolling it out. I'll see about getting someone to remove that fangbeast from your board.

I just encountered my first fangbeast and it is hovering over my kitchen. Should this still be happening since there was a fix for it?