PDA

View Full Version : Multiple dragons of the same kind

jenking04
10-01-12, 05:31 PM
When you have multiple dragons of the same kind do you keep them all or sell them>> For example if you have multiple fruitfuls or firestorms do you keep them all or do you sell them??

lylahmae
10-01-12, 05:38 PM
Unless they are high earners i sell them.

jenking04
10-01-12, 05:46 PM
So if you have multiple fruitfuls or firestorms you sell them?? I have multiples of them and was contiplating selling my extras

lylahmae
10-01-12, 05:49 PM
Yes I sell them just remember if you place them in a habitat first you get the xp to level up.

jl0408
10-01-12, 09:23 PM
I keep them if I have habitat space. When I need room for a new type I'll sell one of my multiples. Even if its a low earner its still earning something until a better one comes along.

333paddington
10-01-12, 10:14 PM
If you count the number of dragons available you really can only keep one of each in the end, if you get them all, leaving a small space for any new ones.

I sell multiples when I get a new one and need to place it somewhere.

magicmaker1121
10-02-12, 01:48 AM
I keep them if I have habitat space. When I need room for a new type I'll sell one of my multiples. Even if its a low earner its still earning something until a better one comes along.

Same here. Also, a lot of the time I've had better luck getting a rare by breeding two of the same common type (ie. Fruitful + Fruitful got me my Fairy, when breeding Forest + Air just kept spitting out more Fruitfuls) so it's worth hanging on to at least two of each kind as long as there is space for them all.

FridayFreckled
10-05-12, 01:59 PM

This. And like lylahmae, I make sure to sell one that's already in a habitat and place the new one to get the XP.

yuimiko
10-06-12, 03:28 AM
In the NEW DAWN, it is not necessary to place your newly hatched egg on habitats to get XP.
Once it is ready on the nest, simply tap to sell, you got 100 - 250 coins plus the XP.

Personally, I have all my habitats fully filled. Once I hatch a rare one, I will sell the common one to make space for the rare.

PDAGuppies
10-06-12, 05:17 AM
I sold a regular lvl six fire dragon cuz I had an epic one and lvl six one but I got only ten coins!

kwhales
10-06-12, 04:53 PM
Yay, I only got 10 coins for one of my common duplicates. So now I keep them until I need space. They earn more coins hourly then you get selling them. Only sell if space is needed. Even if it means keeping those goofy looking fruitfuls.