PDA

View Full Version : Swimming pool?

freebirdmtl
10-01-12, 03:40 PM
Do you have to expand the land first to add the pool?

marrrina
10-01-12, 03:44 PM
Only if you cannot fit it on the land you have now. Remember you can store rooms.

freebirdmtl
10-01-12, 03:56 PM
Ah..as one of my 'goals' on the sheet is to have a pool, and I cannot seem to progress unless I have one. I expanded one part..but it says it takes 8 hours..and that still isn't going to be big enough for the pool...So I have to buy another parcel I guess eh? I tried that too, but it says I can only expand one at a time? For real? Is there no way to purchase bigger size lot or more than one at a time?

freebirdmtl
10-01-12, 03:58 PM
Oh, and exactly how do you store a whole room? I tried clicking in design mode on the room, but nothing happened? Or do i have to go each item by each item?

marrrina
10-01-12, 04:09 PM
Yeah one expansion size isn't enough to fit the pool, so you either need to expand one more time (you're lucky you're only at 8 hours, my current ones take 3 days!!!) or store a room. To do that hit design, and you should see move room on the right side. Select that, then pick on a room. Store and Sell should appear as icons above it. All of the items in the room will be stored along with the room.

marrrina
10-01-12, 04:10 PM
Oh and just so you know the main room can't be stored.

freebirdmtl
10-01-12, 04:42 PM
Ah..got it..thank you very much! One last question..I wanted to make a nursery out of a 'walk in closet', but all i can find is a crib..Is there a change table, toys or any other baby accessories somewhere that I am not finding?

marrrina
10-01-12, 04:47 PM
Nope :( We have mentioned those things in the game suggestions though! So far the only baby-type items are cribs. People have just improvised by making the nurseries look childish by adding bright and youthful furniture to the room.

freebirdmtl
10-01-12, 04:59 PM
Okay, thanks alot! I will be on the lookout for those future baby items!