PDA

View Full Version : Question about level 71!!

s_lynne
10-01-12, 02:10 PM
Umm, just how am I supposed to pass level 71 exactly?? Once I get to the top I'm always left with about 5 bubbles. Can someone please help me???

dragonfly2000
10-02-12, 04:14 PM
The trick is to get through the first layer with as little balls as possible! Then try to get one colour across for the middle star ball, and then get rid of that colour when you get to it! Then you can start on each side with your two remaining colours! Rainbow bubbles are worth investing in to get through the first section efficiently! The less you use there the more you have at the end!

s_lynne
10-03-12, 11:29 PM
I really appreciate your advise but gettin through the first layer with "as little balls as possible" is kinda difficult, especially when I'm not gettin many color groupings. By the time I get to those "lightning" bubbles, I've already had to waste between 25 and 30 bubbles. I swear, this level is literally, and figuratively drivin me insane. Lol!!

ngtowl
10-08-12, 07:11 PM
Forget about trying to make it through the first level not hitting the poison. I spent literally weeks trying to get through this level using different techniques (not buying power ups at all, I refuse to give team lava any more of my money). Finally I just brute forced it. Get through the first laying charging up the middle as if the poison bubbles weren't there. Do that judiciously though. If you can get by without hitting a poison one do it but don't waste a single ball trying to work around it. Once I tried this method I had it beat in a handful of tries.

Good luck!

anna1louise
10-09-12, 08:26 PM
I'm at 71 too, though I thought I'd never complete 69. Thank you for the advice, I'll let you all know how I got through 71.

plug
06-27-13, 05:56 PM
When I only hit the clear ones, I lose a lot of shots. What's the deal?

kristanlh
06-28-13, 05:30 AM
When I only hit the clear ones, I lose a lot of shots. What's the deal?

What do you mean by "you lose a lot of shots"?

My tips:
- Get through the first part as quickly as possible to pop a lightning bubble.
- Try to use the same color of bubbles as much as possible as you're going up through the ice bubbles.
- Use the star bubbles to help you eliminate colors from the game (because the game will only give you the colors that are still in play). Do NOT eliminate the color you are using to pop the ice bubbles, or else you will waste new bubbles getting the ice bubbles popping again.

ndtrance
08-08-14, 03:12 PM
What do you mean by "you lose a lot of shots"?

My tips:
- Get through the first part as quickly as possible to pop a lightning bubble.
- Try to use the same color of bubbles as much as possible as you're going up through the ice bubbles.
- Use the star bubbles to help you eliminate colors from the game (because the game will only give you the colors that are still in play). Do NOT eliminate the color you are using to pop the ice bubbles, or else you will waste new bubbles getting the ice bubbles popping again.

This was incredibly helpful as this was the first level I've come across where I didn't know what to do. Made it out with 2 stars and no power-ups used.:)

AdoptiveMother
08-13-14, 05:39 PM
Forget about trying to make it through the first level not hitting the poison. I spent literally weeks trying to get through this level using different techniques (not buying power ups at all, I refuse to give team lava any more of my money). Finally I just brute forced it. Get through the first laying charging up the middle as if the poison bubbles weren't there. Do that judiciously though. If you can get by without hitting a poison one do it but don't waste a single ball trying to work around it. Once I tried this method I had it beat in a handful of tries.

Good luck!

There is no poison on level 71 of bubblemania.

pandoralox
08-29-14, 02:45 AM
Question about level 319
I don't seem to be able to light up bottom left hand side when I hit the switch. Right hand side blue light up but not the purple on left. Grateful for any tips please