PDA

View Full Version : Constructible Appliances after Mastery

ang32diner
10-01-12, 01:25 PM
After mastering all recipes on constructible appliances, I normally put them in storage in case new recipes are released for them. I was wondering if I should sell them instead or are there, in fact, new recipes that are released for older appliances from time to time? I'm talking about the sushi and sashimi bars, turducken fryers, valentine heart ovens, etc. If things such as the holiday drink machine will have new recipes around Christmas time, I don't want to have to rebuild appliances, but so far, I haven't had to use them again. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

booboo54
10-01-12, 01:34 PM
If you sell them they give so little money for them. If you need coins, then go ahead. Otherwise, I hold on to them unless the appliance only cooks one item, then it gets boring.

ang32diner
10-01-12, 01:47 PM
I don't need the coins by any means. I am just sick of scrolling through them in my appliance tab. I don't cook foods that I've already mastered, so if they're not going to get any new recipes, I have no use for the appliances. Does anyone know if old constructibles get new recipes?

marrrina
10-01-12, 02:10 PM
Don't sell them. History makes it seem like they're never going to get new recipes so don't count on that. However from the past constructible appliances have been used in goals, like the drink machine and sushi counter. Definitely don't get rid of them because if you do the goals you might regret having to build them all over.