PDA

View Full Version : Can there please be a LOG IN?

MooreHouse
10-01-12, 11:45 AM
I have an iPhone and and iPad... I purchased the game on my iPhone and then decided it would probably be better on my iPad because the screen is so much bigger (plus, I'm getting a weird carpel tunnel thing in my wrists/elbows from holding my phone in a weird way while doing my insane "liking" sessions!) BUT I couldn't open my house on my iPad, I had to start a NEW ONE! I want to be able to access the house I want to on whichever device I'm on...

Does this already exist and I'm missing it??

marrrina
10-01-12, 12:00 PM
You're not missing it. The feature doesn't exist but I agree it should be implemented. You can transfer games to other apple devices instantly (browse the forum for the steps) but for the poor Droid users they have to wait days for TL to manually do it. It would just save a lot of people trouble if we could log in and out.

PenguinFlop
10-01-12, 12:56 PM
To transfer your account you can contact the Support Agents at support@teamlava.com. Please provide the Storm8 ID that you are trying to recover, a new Storm8 ID from the device you want your original Storm8 ID on, and the amount of gems on the original Storm8 ID that you are trying to transfer.

MooreHouse
10-02-12, 10:35 AM
To transfer your account you can contact the Support Agents at support@teamlava.com. Please provide the Storm8 ID that you are trying to recover, a new Storm8 ID from the device you want your original Storm8 ID on, and the amount of gems on the original Storm8 ID that you are trying to transfer.

Well, I already started and got through quite a few goals on the new device with my new house... so I don't want to abandon that house, but I'd love to be able to switch between the 2 different houses on the same device... is that possible?

Rachael98
10-02-12, 10:45 AM
Unfortunately, due to the mechanics of the accounts, that's not possible.
And as far as I'm aware, it would be impossible - or at least very complicated - to implement one.

I'd also recommend seeking medical advice and playing a little less for a bit if you're getting CTS.

MooreHouse
10-02-12, 10:48 AM
Unfortunately, due to the mechanics of the accounts, that's not possible.
And as far as I'm aware, it would be impossible - or at least very complicated - to implement one.

I'd also recommend seeking medical advice and playing a little less for a bit if you're getting CTS.

Rachael, I hope you're trying to be funny... because I laughed. I'm not actually getting CTS, I was just being funny myself (trying to over exaggerate how addictive the game is)

I don't know why it'd be impossible to create a log-in screen. It'd be as easy as creating the tabs where you go from your own house to a neighbors house... but, instead of doing that, you'd go from one of your houses to another.

MooreHouse
10-03-12, 10:15 AM

OK - I have sent an email requesting this to be done. Thanks for the instructions.