PDA

View Full Version : What is the best way to feed to make most money?

colleen16
10-01-12, 09:48 AM
Here is how I have been farming and feeding, let me know if there is a better faster way to make more money.

I typically either just grow for 1 hour in the regular farms, or 5 and 8 if I wont get back to the game. I haven't seen any advantage to the Enchanted Farm, here is my reasoning, I want to know if I am wrong.

I have at any given time 4 or more dragons waiting to evolve, so can't upgrade them faster anyhow.

Trying to figure out how to make more money so let me know. Thanks

scarpetta
10-01-12, 12:18 PM
I saw this on a neighbors wall and it's helped me a LOT! *Posters name was Narnia (not the ID, I tried) wanna give credit where it's due :)*

>Get as many neighbors as possible and play with their dragons everyday. They should reciprocate and visit yours.*
>Buy the max habitats even if you have to buy smalls and upgrade later. More habitats = more places for neighbors to visit. Once you have the max, upgrade.*
>Start acquiring high earning dragons and Epic them - don't waste money on scalypears. Go the three minute route to maximize time and money (Next post will show why)*
> Once you start earning good money, weed out neighbors that don't reciprocate visits.*

Hope this helps. It did for me! :)

scarpetta
10-01-12, 12:36 PM
I calculated how much each fruit cost per 1000 to get as much as I could for my money and time. Here it is...

Small Farm
Pruberries (30sec) cost $5K per 1K yield
Buffbeats (3min) cost $6K per 1K yield*
Fireapples (1hr) cost $13K per 1K yield
Large Farm
Pumpwings**(5hr) cost $14.2K per 1K yield*
Eliteleeks**(8hr) cost $16.9K per 1K yield*
Scalypears *(20hr) cost $18.5M per 1K yield*
Enchanted Farm
Upgrapes (10min) cost $80K per 1K yield*
Rushrooms (1hr) cost $86.6K per 1K yield*
Diamonddates (5hr) cost $93.8K per 1K yield*

scarpetta
10-01-12, 12:37 PM
Ignore *asterisks. It puts those in when I copy from my notes :/

Horntail21
10-01-12, 02:02 PM
Isn't 5 the max you can play at a neighbors island regardless of number of habitats?

scarpetta
10-01-12, 02:11 PM
6 for neighbors and 3 for non-neighbors. If there's not that amount it means that person is full, i.e. needs to clear or tap their sparkles :)

libbyjoyous
10-01-12, 03:12 PM
Isn't 5 the max you can play at a neighbors island regardless of number of habitats?
Well six but the point is if you have more habitats more of your nbrs can play on your island.. if you only have six habitats only one of your nbrs can play until you come and collect.. if you have twelve then two of your nbrs can play before you have to come clear it.. more habitats equals more opportunity for your nbrs to play equals more money for you

Horntail21
10-01-12, 04:44 PM
Ah ok I see

colleen16
10-01-12, 09:21 PM
Thanks for all the tips, will start putting some in place. Let me clarify, the money is made when your neighbors visit you, so visit them so they come see me?

When I get time to sit, I do the 3 minute food growing, but when I dont I set it longer for when I will be back.

scarpetta
10-02-12, 08:02 AM
Yep! Try to also keep your "egg rating" at least above 1egg. That basically shows that you visit your neighbors, and are an active player. The higher the better, because that puts you on the Community list so players can visit you too.
Personally, I visit all the players that visit me AND all my neighbors daily. Im at level 26 and my income has grown to over 200K/day. It really does help to "be a good neighbor"! Good Luck to ya :)

miragez
10-02-12, 06:49 PM
- Invite active players
- Keep Egg rating at 3 to 4
- Build only 3 minutes apple
- Collect/play regularly if you planning to have lots of neighbours
- Resist expanding unless needed to.

yuimiko
10-06-12, 03:43 AM
Cost and time effective:
plant the 3-minute crop, go visit your neighbors or other players, after visiting 3 or 4 islands, get back to harvest your crops, collect bonus.
keep doing the above steps before your leave the game.
I used to make several thousands of apple within an hour and collected a good amount bonus from players who return my favors.