PDA

View Full Version : Losing Design buttons

diehardpat
10-01-12, 02:31 AM
Does this ever happen to you, when tapping and moving around stuff I sometimes lose the three buttons on the lower right hand corner and I have no alternative but to delete and reinstall game. Is there another way of fixing this. I've tried force close but that does not fix.

mareewat
10-01-12, 05:45 AM
Hi you might like to post this under the bugs heading. You will also need your device info, game version etc.. I am sure someone will transfer it ..

Also sorry I have never had this issue..

xoxoBabyGirl
10-01-12, 06:16 AM
Does this ever happen to you, when tapping and moving around stuff I sometimes lose the three buttons on the lower right hand corner and I have no alternative but to delete and reinstall game. Is there another way of fixing this. I've tried force close but that does not fix.

Yes, I've had that happen to me and I do the same thing as you. Other than reinstalling it, nothing else seems to work.

Christiana12345
01-15-13, 11:25 PM
Email support@teamlava or something else. I forgot. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:-(

Christiana12345
01-15-13, 11:28 PM
U should find in on the bottom of the help /FAQ. The email I mean. The help FAQ is located in the menu.
Hope that helps! :D