PDA

View Full Version : Missing Experience Points and Coins!

huntingrl
09-30-12, 06:19 PM
Hi, so I've when I first started a month ago, I would log onto the game in the morning, The "Welcome Home you've earn x $" pop up would say I earned around 30,000. However I wouldn't see the amount of coins I had the night before, change. This didn't happen everytime but at least a handful of times. Now it seems the server isn't syncing so what happens is I gain coins, experience and even level up then I close the Game to wait for orders or it force closes, when I come back I'm back down a level (just by some xp) and down coins. So I started watching my ex closer. Every so often durning the day I lose tens to hundreds of xp. This frustrates me and I'm sure many more of us! Since the whole point of the game is to level up and gain money. I currently can barely afford to expand. Not to mention between the goals (I just got them the 25th) I accidently lost 200k and 40 gems due to game lag and accidently "clicking" more than once. (And one of the goals was misleading saying if i got a purse done immedately that i would get a bonus, i spent a bunch of gems making them finish so i could collect this extra bonus that didn't come) Also accidently have spent anoth 24 on a silly box that gave me a nighty for my avatar! When i was trying to slide past the boxes to see how much expansions would cost. I do realize this game is free but it sounds like there's a ton of upset players. I believe TL should step it up. Some people actually pay for the gems in this game which are amazingly overpriced. Just to lose them by accident. Getting frustrated and disappointed in the time I've wasted playing a game that's *****ing me out of what I've worked for. Another Question: is there no new outfit to unlock at lvling up to 39? Or is mine just gliching out?

huntingrl
09-30-12, 07:21 PM
Okay! I figured it out. I lose 10 xp points everytime I visit someone. Is anyone else having this problem?

huntingrl
10-03-12, 05:38 PM
Please help!

I've been randomly losing xp. Sometimes when I visit neighbors I'll come home to xp lost. sometimes i close the game and come back with less than before.

But more importantly when I level up, right away I'll get a server is out of sync pop up, when It brings the game back, it says i'm back to the level before. For example I just leveled to 41, then pops up "Out of sync" Then i get it back I'm level 40. I went to my profile to see how much xp before next level and it says 350. I LOST 350 xp. This happens every time I level up.

I'm so frustrated. Please tell me what to do.
(using a droid 2 global, updated the game on the 25th)

kooky panda
10-03-12, 06:01 PM
Sounds like your progress is not saving on the servers. You may see that you leveled up but if your game is not saving, you will get the out of sync message and your game will go back to the last saved point.

You are not losing xps, you never really gained them since your progress did not save.

What is the name of your android device? Have you checked to see if you have the most updated version for your device?
Try saving your game to your SD card to free up some memory.
Close out all other applications running in the background(use a task ****er)

huntingrl
10-03-12, 08:41 PM
Thank you for your response!

I have a Droid 2 Global, version 2.3.4 (highest it will let me update) How can I save the game to my sd card? How will the change the issue? I do use a task ****er, it automatically ****s programs when my screen goes black.

greygull
10-03-12, 08:47 PM
You may need to Google your device to be sure, but I'll explain how I can move the games on my Droid Razr (I think most are silimar?). Go to Settings - Apps - select Fashion Story. Under the Storage area, there should be an option to Move to SD Card, or Move to Internal Storage, something like that. Once it's moved, and since you're already there, clear the cache also (not the data though - I'm not sure what happens if you do that).

DaojinWildfire
10-04-12, 11:53 AM
This may occur when your device is unable to maintain a stable connection with our servers to save your game progress. Our games require a stable internet connection so your game progress can be saved on our servers during regular intervals. If you close or exit the game before your device communicates with our servers to save your data, your game progress may not have been properly saved.

To ensure your device is connected to our servers and save your game progress, you can visit a community member or neighbor. If you are able to connect and view their game, then your device has a stable internet connection and will save your game progress on our servers. You can freely return home to your game and exit the application.

clkoss
10-04-12, 01:13 PM
The same thing is hapening to me too, i've seen a few messages telling you to save game on sd card? I play farm story & bakery story & i went to see how i had them saved on my droid razor x & i had them saved to my internal storage & the only one not stored there was fashion story, so i went ahead and saved it to my internal storage to. Lets see what happens.
I should be on level 60 almost the last 2 times i've leveled up i was able to order my new outfit then thats when the terible message popped up (youre out of sync then i push ok then my outfit is locked them i am back down a level! Yes this is frustrating and on top of that i've lost gems that i paid cash money for when ordering clothes for my avitar! Ihave e-mailed tl concerning this too. Yes they do need to step it up when t there players are paying cash they need to figure out what is going on this is bull c. My storm8 id is clkoss i'm not happy with tl

clkoss
10-04-12, 01:27 PM
I have a droid raxor x too, i am having this problem as well i've tried every thing. I did read ur post & went to see where i had minne stored, i play 2 other games & don't have this problem & they are stored to the internal storage. Any way your go to setting apps downloaded then click on the game it will give an option to move to sd card or internal storage depending on where it is. For instance my fashion storing was the only game not saved to my internal storage so the option i got was do you want to save to internal storage & i said yes i did clear the cache though. I was save to my sd card & was having theses problems so i saved my game to internal storage.

clkoss
10-04-12, 03:09 PM
i am hot I have went to level 59 2 times today and I am very upset as soon as it levels up & I start to order my new outfit I get to order my outfit then it pops up saying I'm out of sync, NO I'M NOT! I have done every thing I've been told to do & nothing is working this is insane! :mad::mad::mad::mad:!!!!
I'm on a Droid X RAZOR MAXX OR WHAT EVER THEY CALL IT & I AM MAD! clkoss for Fashion Story!
TL YOU NEED TO FIX THIS PROBLEM NOW! :confused::mad::mad::mad::confused::mad::mad::conf used:

kooky panda
10-04-12, 04:25 PM
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game.
Have you tried turning off your wifi and turning it back on?
Have you tried using a task ****er to **** all background applications?

huntingrl
10-04-12, 05:52 PM
I tried all the suggestions, but I still have the same problem. :( I loose or doesn't get uploaded to your servers hundreds to thousands of xp a day. I could be a lvl or more up from where I am now if this wasn't happening. I lose coins as well but it's harder to monitor since I purchase clothes so often. I just know i'm very behind since the update.

huntingrl
10-04-12, 05:57 PM
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game.
Have you tried turning off your wifi and turning it back on?
Have you tried using a task ****er to **** all background applications?

Yes all accept the uninstalling. I don't want to risk losing my game. Since the servers obviously aren't saving our progress...I fear it also could lose my game in that situation. I've never been able to recapture a game before. I don't believe this would be any different. I got far in city story, my kid uninstalled it, and i lost it all. That was a year ago. I've read other users have easily done this but I'm frustrated enough i can't get ahead I would probably scream if I lost all I've done.

mattyboo1
10-04-12, 05:58 PM
Yes all accept the uninstalling. I don't want to risk losing my game. Since the servers obviously aren't saving our progress...I fear it also could lose my game in that situation. I've never been able to recapture a game before. I don't believe this would be any different. I got far in city story, my kid uninstalled it, and i lost it all. That was a year ago. I've read other users have easily done this but I'm frustrated enough i can't get ahead I would probably scream if I lost all I've done.

You cannot lose your game it's saved on the teamlava servers

huntingrl
10-05-12, 12:59 PM
...I understand that. Clearly. My issue is I don't trust the servers considering my game hasn't been saving progress. Like I said about city story, that game was never recovered.

On another note, the newest goal was to download Dragon Story, This game force closes literally with every single move I make. I can't do anything. So I've uninstalled this one and reinstalled. The issues remain!!! I can't collect my egg.

I feel better uninstalling fashion story having seen Dragon Story picked up where I left off however that's exactly the problem, I'm having the same issues I had before uninstall. So uninstalling isn't really that helpful.

huntingrl
10-08-12, 10:33 AM
So I finally got the balls to uninstall and reinstall, It seemed like it worked for a few hours I didn't notice my xp dropping. But of course, as soon as I lvled up again I put all the newly unlocked clothes in my catolog. came back in to the game and all slots were empty, my xp was down 1k!! So after getting back to my lvl, logging out and coming back in, once again i was down 200 xp finally got to keep llevel 43. Now this morning I was 28 xp to lvl 44 came back to check my clothes, suddenly I'm 800 away from lvling up. This is freaking crazy. Last night I was only 400 away, placed and ordered cclothes, 28 away now i'm even more behind than last night.