PDA

View Full Version : Collecting Coins

keviPad
09-30-12, 04:19 PM
I did not post in the bug/feedback forum. I dont believe this is a problem. Just a misunderstanding.

I like to collect coins whenever i can before habitats get full. Obviously when i wake up in the morning or am away for awhile my habitats are full.

I thought when the coin icon appears that meant they were full. When i click to collect, the number that pops up never seems to be the max capacity of that habitat.

I can guess two things. Either the coin icon doesnt mean full and the habitat is still earning. Or the amount that pops up is not really the earnings.

I havent checked my coin totals (before/after). That would probably answer a few questions. Ill try to do that soon.

Can anyone explain how this is suppose to work.

keviPad
09-30-12, 04:27 PM
So i checked before and after i hit collect.

1. The number that pops up is exactly what im earning. Check.

2. 2 of the same habitats with identical dragons popped up diffenent numbers since i tapped one a moment after the other. No problem there.

So that must mean the coin icon doesnt mean full. So im curious when/why does the coin icon show? Up until now i thought it meant full.

foxxiegirl
09-30-12, 04:30 PM
Mine pops when i'm around a third full i believe.

keviPad
09-30-12, 04:31 PM
Sorry, i must clarify. I am not hitting collect button. I am tapping the coin icon when it appears. Seems like habitats are still earning even after the icon appears. They are not full.

keviPad
09-30-12, 04:33 PM
Mine pops when i'm around a third full i believe.

Interesting. Glad to hear that.

keviPad
09-30-12, 04:40 PM
I checked again. Mine showed up around 25% full. I think?

scarpetta
09-30-12, 04:41 PM
Great Thread! I have been wondering about those totals also and have not seen an answer. I have tried calculating dragon type/level amounts plus habitat amounts and various other methods but I can never get it to add up.

Can anyone shed light on this?

Thanks!

keviPad
09-30-12, 05:07 PM
Okay, i did one final check.

The reason i came up with 25% was because i calculated using the boosted capacity.

foxxiegirl was correct. The coin icons pop up around 30% full.

So even for boosted habitats they still appear at 30% of the original capacity.

I apologize if my numbers are off or i am totally wrong about all this. Im tired. Someone might want to confirm all this.