PDA

View Full Version : If you really want my money...

sweetkrista1
09-30-12, 02:51 PM
If you really want my money have you considered increasing the chances of receiving a rare item from a theme box? For months, I have been saving my gems for the chance to win an Eiffel Tower from the Madeline Tin. I was just about to purchase gems so that I could try again, when I found a post that details what your chances are of getting each item. The Eiffel Tower only has a 1% chance!?!? Paying $5 to tap a button with a 1% chance of getting a rare item is just not worth it to me. If the chances were increased, I would gladly fork over my money to purchase gems. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18095-The-NICE-and-%28MOSTLY%29-ACCURATE-Resource-for-the-Special-Boxes-Bakery-Story)

Food for thought: as a Kindle Fire player, I don't have goals to complete, and therefore, I really don't have a huge need to buy gems. My only incentive to buy gems is because I want to decorate my bakery with unique items.

melby29
10-01-12, 07:30 PM
It's 24 gems to have a 1% chance of getting something that most people probably wouldn't pay more than 30 gems for if it was NOT in a box.

If they had any sense (besides fixing gem traps, lowering prices etc) they would make the box about 10 gems.

Nobody pays $10,000 for a lottery ticket that gives you a tiny chance at getting a prize of $15,000. Yes, I have bought boxes in the past (NO MORE!!) but I have always thought 24 gems was insanely expensive/greedy!