PDA

View Full Version : How do you update the game?

misssanthropist
09-30-12, 06:06 AM
I'm an iPad and iPhone user, I keep checking my App Store for updates but I never see them. Does it update itself automatically or do I have to delete the game and download again?

I don't know if there's a thread about this or something but I'm just wondering because I saw a thread about version 1.5.4

misssanthropist
09-30-12, 06:09 AM
Oh! And if it's the delete-reinstall thing, will I lose my game? Like, my account, bakery, level, coins, gems, etc.?

marrrina
09-30-12, 06:11 AM
There should be a Halloween version in the app store. Search 'Team Lava' or 'Bakery Story Halloween' if you are having trouble finding it. Apps never update automatically. Usually you get a notification in the app store if an app on your device has an updated version out. However, in the case of Bakery Halloween this isn't an updated version, but an entirely new version, so you wouldn't get notification of that via the app store. This is the version you should be playing now because it's the latest edition of the game and should have all bug fixes. Version 1.5 is dated, because since then we have had Bakery World Games and now Bakery Halloween. However, in the case of 1.5, your device should have sent you a notification via the app store a long time ago to download the update.

marrrina
09-30-12, 06:11 AM
Oh! And if it's the delete-reinstall thing, will I lose my game? Like, my account, bakery, level, coins, gems, etc.?

No everything is saved.

misssanthropist
09-30-12, 06:23 AM
I downloaded the halloween version and found it expensive. So I deleted that. I never got a notification in the app store for a software update. :( So do I have to delete the app and download it again so I'll have a newer version?

mposey
09-30-12, 06:35 AM
I downloaded the halloween version and found it expensive. So I deleted that. I never got a notification in the app store for a software update. :( So do I have to delete the app and download it again so I'll have a newer version?

The newest version to play is the Halloween. You can use the Halloween version and not do the goals. You can still play the orginal bakery story app but that app isn't updated.

misssanthropist
09-30-12, 07:58 AM
OH! Okay! Thanks a bunch for the replies!��

marrrina
09-30-12, 08:22 AM

Yeah it's expensive, but playing older version of the game doesnt mean cheaper prices. The prices doubled in all versions of Bakery so it really makes no difference.

chaoticramblings
09-30-12, 05:54 PM
Is there a Kindle Fire version?

marrrina
09-30-12, 06:09 PM
Is there a Kindle Fire version?

Only iOS has a special Halloween edition. While Droid has Halloween things, they don't have a special version as it was implemented into their games automatically. Not sure about Kindle Fire but I thought I read they don't have the Halloween goals and what not.

chaoticramblings
09-30-12, 07:18 PM
Only iOS has a special Halloween edition. While Droid has Halloween things, they don't have a special version as it was implemented into their games automatically. Not sure about Kindle Fire but I thought I read they don't have the Halloween goals and what not.

Thank you

vieviee
10-01-12, 08:57 PM
I can see nothing in the app store - -"

zippy315
10-01-12, 09:18 PM
I just looked in the app store for Bakery Story Halloween, & I got a message that said "no matches". Bummed. I have no option for getting Halloween stuff in my bakery, but people keep sending me parts for them.

marrrina
10-01-12, 11:42 PM
I just looked in the app store for Bakery Story Halloween, & I got a message that said "no matches". Bummed. I have no option for getting Halloween stuff in my bakery, but people keep sending me parts for them.

Search 'Team Laval' instead. I remember when the world games for Bakery came out I couldn't find it in the app store unless I searched Team Lava

kooky panda
10-02-12, 05:14 AM

I am checking to see where the app went.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?36827-Can-t-update-the-Halloween-edition

disney18
11-18-12, 07:30 PM
i do not have thanksgiving updates in Bakery. How to update?? i on level 99 and this has never happened before

marrrina
11-18-12, 08:26 PM
i do not have thanksgiving updates in Bakery. How to update?? i on level 99 and this has never happened before

What device are you on? There is no special edition for the holiday if you play on iOS. Weekly updates should automatically show up in your game. But from my understanding Android doesn't have the turkey oven and Kindle Fire may be behind on updates.