PDA

View Full Version : What gift do you gifts most?

Zetra
09-30-12, 04:10 AM
I'm wonders about how MOST of the people that gifts usually gifts.
I'm facing random gifting storm.:confused:

iSleepyPanda
09-30-12, 06:11 PM
Parts.
I gift all parts. Not just the basic parts. I never know who's building what when so I cycle through all the parts.

marrrina
09-30-12, 06:13 PM
Parts for me. I only gift the basic parts unless a new appliance is out, and then I only gift those new special parts for a few days. If people specifically request a special part then I do my best to send it. In return I only want the basic parts, and only special new parts for 2-3 days after the new appliance was released.

retro71
09-30-12, 06:33 PM
I didn't vote only because I have a different strategy (or as I call it, "by the seat of my pants").

I have certain nbrs who prefer food, others random parts, some never ask or if I ask what they would like, I don't get a reply. Still others will request a part so at that point I'll gift what they requested.

Also while tipping, I scope for boxes so if they're building an item I'll check my crib notes for what they need. If I'm horribly pressed for time, I'll gift the same item sent by a nbr (if they are in the non-specific category).

Ahh! Retro-ramble...

Zetra
10-01-12, 12:48 AM
What I know that some people can't sit down and listen all the neighbor's gift request just like me.So they gift a certain kind of gift everyday to save time.