PDA

View Full Version : Classy floor tile changed?

Unregistered
11-26-10, 12:34 PM
All my classy floor tiles have been changed. ?? They cost a gem each and I have many. What happened? Please fix! Thanks!

Cate's Diner
11-26-10, 04:13 PM
All my classy floor tiles have been changed. ?? They cost a gem each and I have many. What happened? Please fix! Thanks!

The one they have now, that just changed, is the one they had BEFORE one of the many updates. I'm happy because this is the one that I had paid gems for it changed. I'm sorry it doesn't work for you, but I'm happy again!! ;)

Unregistered
11-26-10, 06:27 PM
Nice for you:) but gems are paid for by legal tender-shouldn't our purchased item remain as it was sold? Changing the design, color of paid for items I believe is wrong. The classy floor tile costs one gem for each tile. Gems are not only earned but can be purchased. What's to stop them from changing a red chair to a blue one? Isn't anyone out there with me?!

Unregistered
11-27-10, 02:50 PM

After the last update my classy floor tile, looks horrible. The colors are horrid with my current decor.

RS can you please put back the classy floor tile in the next update.

Thanks
RS Player,

P.S. I am at the finishing point wtih RS one more time, and I am going to have to leave the game and my money completely.