PDA

View Full Version : TL ignoring android?

gravityperseus1325
09-30-12, 01:26 AM
Look, i'm very pleased with TL for all the hard work they put into making DS, one of their greatest games I think. It's amazing but unfair. Why do iOS players get the updates first? I've been waiting since I heard the rumors for the New Dawn but Android has not got it yet while iOS players do. TL, I think you're losing a LOT of valuable customers. There are many more Android players than iOS. Please don't get me wrong, I'm just giving a suggestion.

gravityperseus1325
09-30-12, 01:26 AM
And this isn't another criticism thread, please. I'm not trying to hurt TL in any way because they are the MOST AMAZING GAME DEVS EVER. Wish i could develop apps!

gravityperseus1325
09-30-12, 05:17 AM
TL, please focus on Android and Amazon as well as you'd get lots of buyers (through in-app)

Suave_Spencer
09-30-12, 05:42 AM
They seem to be giving Android users the update in parts, and incorporating it into the basic game. We got the farms last week, then all the new dragons (including the 2 from this weeks iOS update)this week. I wouldn't call that ignoring.

sweetstuff525
09-30-12, 06:41 AM
They seem to be giving Android users the update in parts, and incorporating it into the basic game. We got the farms last week, then all the new dragons (including the 2 from this weeks iOS update)this week. I wouldn't call that ignoring.

Agree ... Plus the boosts aren't even worth it each cost 250,000 plus

azychan
09-30-12, 12:44 PM
TL updated android version already, we had light dragons and the hybrids. Something like boosts or ... are still uncomplete so they haven't appeared in our version yet. Maybe the thread's owner misunderstood something?

mattyboo1
09-30-12, 03:51 PM
Agree ... Plus the boosts aren't even worth it each cost 250,000 plus

Really I'm sure android will get boosts soon

lylahmae
09-30-12, 04:03 PM
I wish just once we could have something first that IOS had to wait a week or two for. Just once.

marrrina
09-30-12, 04:08 PM
I wish just once we could have something first that IOS had to wait a week or two for. Just once.

Well that did happen with Bakery Story World Games, haha. iOS people went nuts over it because Android got it earlier.

sweetstuff525
09-30-12, 04:12 PM

Android got the world games decorations in bakery story before iOS

sweetstuff525
09-30-12, 04:13 PM
Well that did happen with Bakery Story World Games, haha. iOS people went nuts over it because Android got it earlier.

Lol you beat me to it

Tempete8
09-30-12, 04:15 PM
I'm still waiting for Home Design Story. Its on my Christmas list :)

lylahmae
09-30-12, 04:31 PM

I didn't know that as I don't play those games, but it is good to know that the shoe has been on the other foot.

kooky panda
09-30-12, 04:53 PM
Android got the world games decorations in bakery story before iOS
Also last halloween, android got their halloween items before IOS players.

sweetstuff525
09-30-12, 04:57 PM
Also last halloween, android got their halloween items before IOS players.

Wow I didn't know that I started this account after Halloween last year... Which I had another one but back then didn't know about forum or that we could get our game back in a new device... Could of helped since I was like level 70 in other account

PDAGuppies
09-30-12, 05:46 PM
TL is not always going to do things right away. I think that the least TL could to is change things on droids. (I use apple) but I mean TL does have a lot on their on Hands but this has been a problem for a while. I will ask kooky to take a look at this later.

PDAGuppies
09-30-12, 05:47 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^
I just noticed she already saw. Sorry!

PDAGuppies
09-30-12, 05:48 PM
So forget what I said about kooky because she already saw and I really hope android will get a difference

jl0408
09-30-12, 05:52 PM
I'm on android and I've had the new dawn update since Thursday night. Can't afford a light habitat or dragon yet but the update is there. Have you checked the market?

gravityperseus1325
09-30-12, 06:25 PM
I don't mean the updates lol....I meant the new dawn. Complete with quests, boosters, etc. Guess you didn't get me huh?

lylahmae
09-30-12, 06:27 PM
So extra Christmas items, extra Valentine's items, extra goals that "activate" "unrelated" goals that pay gold/gems things we will never have. We still don't have all of the new dawn stuff. This is just off the top of my head I am sure there is more. So twice we have gotten something first...what about all the stuff we will never ever get?? This is by far not an even score. So I was wrong it happened once in a game I don't play and once before I started. Android still gets the shorter straw.

jl0408
09-30-12, 08:26 PM
So maybe I don't "get" you. And maybe I'm not that anxious for more goals for dragons I can't afford and don't have room for yet. Especially not when I already have 5 seemingly impossible goals still in the works.

ak2001
09-30-12, 09:18 PM
I think they already have a light dragon on Dragon Story already but i still wait for a new background!

nmishii
09-30-12, 09:47 PM
So extra Christmas items, extra Valentine's items, extra goals that "activate" "unrelated" goals that pay gold/gems things we will never have. We still don't have all of the new dawn stuff. This is just off the top of my head I am sure there is more. So twice we have gotten something first...what about all the stuff we will never ever get?? This is by far not an even score. So I was wrong it happened once in a game I don't play and once before I started. Android still gets the shorter straw.

This is right. There is so much that iOS got way earlier, or that Android has not gotten or will never get.

Android got a few releases earlier (Halloween, Christmas, World Games) but that was because TL was creating new downloadable apps that had more than what was released to Android, and included things Androids will never get. And the wait was just a week to a few weeks. Androids wait months to get what iOS gets earlier.

There is only one promotion that Android got that iOS did not, and let's not get into that again.

gravityperseus1325
10-01-12, 06:34 PM
So maybe I don't "get" you. And maybe I'm not that anxious for more goals for dragons I can't afford and don't have room for yet. Especially not when I already have 5 seemingly impossible goals still in the works.

Lol. You're funny, ha ha.

pinkster73
10-01-12, 07:37 PM

Ah yes, good times ;)

pinkster73
10-01-12, 07:38 PM
This is right. There is so much that iOS got way earlier, or that Android has not gotten or will never get.

Android got a few releases earlier (Halloween, Christmas, World Games) but that was because TL was creating new downloadable apps that had more than what was released to Android, and included things Androids will never get. And the wait was just a week to a few weeks. Androids wait months to get what iOS gets earlier.

There is only one promotion that Android got that iOS did not, and let's not get into that again.

Really? A promotion? Whatever are you referring to? :p