PDA

View Full Version : Bakery story halloween items

geminiqueen06
09-29-12, 05:51 PM
I don't understand why some people have the new Halloween items and some of US don't if anyone can tell me how to obtain this tab, it'll be greatly appreciated.

ilovecooper14
09-29-12, 05:52 PM
If you're on iOS then you can download bakery story Halloween.. It's in the App Store :)

333paddington
09-29-12, 05:52 PM
There's an update in the App Store, haloween bakery

kooky panda
09-29-12, 05:53 PM
I don't understand why some people have the new Halloween items and some of US don't if anyone can tell me how to obtain this tab, it'll be greatly appreciated.
If you play on iphone, Ipad, etc, you will need to go to itunes and download Bakery Story Halloween.

You should see your new items on that game.

nmishii
09-29-12, 05:54 PM
If you're on iOS, you need to download the Bakery Story Halloween app.

If you're on Android and don't have them, try restarting or redownloading.

If you're on Kindle, they are not available.

nmishii
09-29-12, 05:55 PM
Okay, I'm the slowest typer of the four.

sweetstuff525
09-29-12, 06:01 PM
If you are ios you need to download bakery story halloween

ButterPanda
09-29-12, 06:02 PM
Be sure to download the Bakery halloween version of the game from the app store. Then restart your device. If you still are having trouble please contact our customer support at support@teamlava.com

LoviepetsGarden
09-29-12, 06:22 PM
If you play on iphone, Ipad, etc, you will need to go to itunes and download Bakery Story Halloween.

You should see your new items on that game.

will it merge both the Halloween version and the World games version or will I have two bakeries?

mattyboo1
09-29-12, 06:51 PM
It will merge both versions

LoviepetsGarden
09-29-12, 07:03 PM
It will merge both versions

Thanks!

mattyboo1
09-29-12, 07:11 PM
You are very welcome

josey12
09-30-12, 06:51 PM
I am going to download the Halloween version but I'm still playing the world games version and I also have the original version on my phone. After I download the Halloween version do I just delete the world games or should I delete the original also?

kooky panda
09-30-12, 07:19 PM
I am going to download the Halloween version but I'm still playing the world games version and I also have the original version on my phone. After I download the Halloween version do I just delete the world games or should I delete the original also?
To save room on your device you can delete the world games and regular games.
The Halloween is the most current version to be playing.

KadeeDid
09-30-12, 09:49 PM
To save room on your device you can delete the world games and regular games.
The Halloween is the most current version to be playing.

I finally installed the Hallowe'en version. I had held off as I am not that into Hallowe'en and am annoyed about the difficulty in earning coins since the update. it really isn't that much fun anymore. TL staff kept saying that it was best to have latest version.

Aaaagh! what is it with the bright light lately. The new version is so bright it hurts my eyes. I'll either have to go back to original or wear sunglasses. Hallowe'en is supposed to be dark, not shiny. I get light triggered migraines and can't do New Dawn due to the brightness. Even visiting neighbours with ND made my head feel funny.

chowido
10-01-12, 08:11 PM
I went to the App Store and searched for bakery story Halloween and got "no results"

73abby
10-04-12, 01:28 PM
Okay the app was there and now it's gone and says its not available in the US????