PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to see most in home design story

mattyboo1
09-29-12, 05:08 PM
This is a poll for what you want to see not in home design Tory please note this is a player made poll not an official teamlava poll you may select one option

marrrina
09-29-12, 05:36 PM
I chose increased earnings for jobs, but in actuality I want everything but decreased expansion prices and gifting permits. I say that solely because Expansion prices already were decreased and I think they are reasonable right now, and TL removed the permit gifting option for a reason, so I doubt that will be brought back.

meme1098
09-29-12, 05:39 PM
I would like to click more than one. Haha. Expansion & wait times are ridiculous. You just get the expansion done after 2 or 3 days, then you need parts for the room (that's another day at least), then you have to wait another 2 days for the room to be done. 5-6 days to go from buying the land to when the room's ready for decor. That becomes a real bummer causing many of my nbrs to quit already.
Also, eventually would like more land for expansion but the thought of how long from expanding to decorating will take is a total turn off.

marrrina
09-29-12, 05:56 PM
I would like to click more than one. Haha. Expansion & wait times are ridiculous. You just get the expansion done after 2 or 3 days, then you need parts for the room (that's another day at least), then you have to wait another 2 days for the room to be done.

This is the reason I quit Pet Hotel story (but that game was also significantly more expensive). I was tired of the waiting and being broke every single time I expanded or bought a new room on top of the long waiting periods. At least the expansions are affordable here, but the waiting period is extreme.

AnnasCoffee
09-29-12, 06:57 PM
I voted for more land. Goals would also be nice, especially if we get decorations for completing goals.

I also want more levels, but leveling up gives you no reward in most TL games.