PDA

View Full Version : losing stars in the community

Unregistered
11-26-10, 09:19 AM
Every morning now when I get up my star rating is down about 20-25% which isn't something that happened a week ago. Why is this? I can tip like crazy the day before while rated at 4 stars then poof, this happens.

I would like to think it is a bug.

Unregistered
11-26-10, 10:14 AM
From what i can tell is that at 12am PST its a new day....everyone drops down im assuming to encourage you to keep tipping once you max out at 4 stars....so depending on your timezone (unless its timezone specific) this happens to me everyday at midnight on the west coast.... doesn't matter if I tipped 10 people at 11:59....when it hits 12 it drops back for the next day...

Unregistered
11-26-10, 12:39 PM
From what i can tell is that at 12am PST its a new day....everyone drops down im assuming to encourage you to keep tipping once you max out at 4 stars....so depending on your timezone (unless its timezone specific) this happens to me everyday at midnight on the west coast.... doesn't matter if I tipped 10 people at 11:59....when it hits 12 it drops back for the next day...

It wasn't this way in the beginning and it doesn't work that way in RS. This didn't start happening until the big server wipe out. It has not been fixed. We are allowed to gift every 24 hours. I like to tip and gift at the same time. I don't have unlimited time to take care of neighbors and ppl who drop by repeatedly. This needs to be fixed, because it never happened in the beginning.

Unregistered
11-26-10, 03:46 PM
Not sure really....you may be correct that it wasn't always this way but i've been doing my tipping and gifting just after 12am PST ever since i realized the day change and how it works...it seems as though the gifting isn't tied to the 12am though...only tipping...so next time you are going to gift dont bother.....wait a day so you can get them both on the same track again...but remember that at 12am PST your tipping will drop back down to 3 stars. Maybe Norman or team lava can shed some light on the details of this.