PDA

View Full Version : Team Lava needs to fix the COIN RIP-OFF BUG.

Shelbycat3000
09-29-12, 09:40 AM
I'M SO SICK OF MY COINS BEING ADDED AND THEN SUBTRACTED SECONDS LATER. :mad:

I started up FS this morning and was pleased to see that I had earmed over 58,000 coins... but they were NEVER added to my total. To make matters worse, it does it amost all the time now. It just said I had earned 4000 coins, and the total coin was higher by about that amount, but after about 10 seconds the game SUBTRACTED THE SAME COIN AMOUNT BACK OFF!!! I noticed a few months ago that it ALWAYS did this when collecting "likes". Tap them, tap again to collect coins and experience, then 10 seconds later my coin total drop back down!!

WHAT IS THE POINT IN THE WHOLE GAME IF YOU WON'T EVEN CREDIT US WHAT WE EARN???! :mad:

It was annoying before, now since the update, it's just down right dishonest. I barely have any coins and can barely earn any! I had no problem earning them before. I, like so many others, have been on the fence about leaving the game, I sure as hell won't be purchasing any more gems, and after halloween, I'm likely done with this game. I'll bet that if you all go back to your shop and collect your likes, you'll notice it happening to many of you as well. Give it about 10 seconds.

I agree about GEM TRAPS too. I accidentally was trapped into buying the "country/cowboy theme box" while trying to tap & lay down tiles. I HATE country music and anything cowboy themed!!! I would never EVER have chosen it and I feel that there is no "confirm button" AS a trap.

(And before the troubleshooting starts, let me assure you, I tried the advices of, not leaving it running in the background, not going into my wall, catalogue or goals first. Visiting the neighbours for
a few mins, etc. It's definitely ripping me off. I should be up at least 60,000 coins since last night, but I'm not. More like 10,000.)

kooky panda
09-29-12, 02:47 PM
Current thread on this issue.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35597-You-wonder-why-you-loosing-money-Make-you-self-test!!!&p=407964&viewfull=1#post407964