PDA

View Full Version : Things I buy keep disappearing

shadle27
09-29-12, 08:47 AM
I keep trying to buy things then the stupid car comes up like 20 minutes later and my stuff disappears what is going on

shadle27
09-29-12, 10:09 AM
it even does it multiple times a day when I am getting products from my factories or collecting money from my buildings and costs me money and energy because when the car pops up out of no where I have to get some goods again or get my revenue again. And some times it does not refund what I just did So I have to collect from some buildings more than once to get the revenue once. This problem has been happening for a while and now the building thing. That car is getting on my nerves. Thinking about deleting, starting to be a waste of time

shadle27
09-29-12, 08:07 PM
Nevermind think the first one was a problem with my phone

shadle27
09-30-12, 06:27 AM
Correction did it again today. I did not even get my money back. I am deleting this it is starting to be a HUGE waste of time

mattyboo1
09-30-12, 06:29 AM
Correction did it again today. I did not even get my money back. I am deleting this it is starting to be a HUGE waste of timecan you post screenshots

nmid
10-04-12, 09:11 PM
Might be a laggy connection.
Check again after 15 mins and a game reboot.

Ps, as for screenshots, it's quite improbable that he would have that, unless it happens again.
Perhaps he'll take some the next time around.