PDA

View Full Version : Developing land

kwhales
09-29-12, 06:41 AM
I'm confused. I have been developing land every chance I get. It use to take 1 day, then it took 2 days. Now, it seems to take 3 days. Why so long?

Also, are we going to get more land to develop? I'm almost out of mine and really would like to keep building. I gave up on the idea of one house so I am making condos. I'm building number 2 & 3 but land is in short supply.

KadeeDid
09-29-12, 06:53 AM
I like your condo idea! I have the oddest shaped house as the rooms fit strangely and I wish we could put doors where we like.

marrrina
09-29-12, 07:55 AM
It's 3 days because the more you expand, the more they make you wait. It sucks, I know. But 3 days is much. I'm currently on my third 3 day expansion and I have only 2 plots left to go. I'm afraid that once, if, we get new plots to develop it'll take even longer.

kwhales
09-29-12, 08:10 AM
Thanks KadeeDid. I thought condos were a great idea--but that was before I realized land was in short supply. My first one is done. But number 2 has 2 bedrooms and a bath, nothing else. And my third has a kitchen and living room. I have only 3 plots left so my condos are going to get smaller. Hopefully by the time all my land is developed, the game will be updated with more land to purchase.