PDA

View Full Version : 380 gold wasted!!!!!!!!!!!

Chulliedoo
09-29-12, 03:50 AM
Team Lava help!!!!!!!! I just wasted away 380 gold on a stupid love dragon!!!!! OMG NEXT TIME, CAN YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PUT A CONFORMATION BUTTON BEFORE WE SPEND GOLD?!?!?! Gahhhhh!!!!! I had 600+ gold at first and now I only have 274 gold left!!!!! T.T

nmishii
09-29-12, 05:47 AM
People have been asking for a confimation for about 2 years now and it hasn't been implemented yet. I don't think it will, since I think TL would rather you rebuy the gems you lost.

KadeeDid
09-29-12, 07:03 AM
People have been asking for a confimation for about 2 years now and it hasn't been implemented yet. I don't think it will, since I think TL would rather you rebuy the gems you lost.

they will not even do anything if it is not your error. I had an issue with missing gems in another game. they said it was an "in synch" error but that they do nothing if that is the case.

DigDogHeslop
10-08-13, 01:46 AM
Why are the gold gifts I get notification of not appearing in my gold total? 6 yesterday didn't appear and 3 today!!! Grrrrrrrrrr

mrarfan
10-08-13, 02:50 AM
Email support@teamlava.com and they might be able to assist you! :)

midnightmeerkat
10-08-13, 03:11 AM
Why are the gold gifts I get notification of not appearing in my gold total? 6 yesterday didn't appear and 3 today!!! Grrrrrrrrrr

Are you sure they are new notifications and not just the last 7 days list of gifts that appear at the start of the new day.... The only ones that will increase your gold is the ones you accept.

kooky panda
10-08-13, 05:21 AM
Team Lava help!!!!!!!! I just wasted away 380 gold on a stupid love dragon!!!!! OMG NEXT TIME, CAN YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PUT A CONFORMATION BUTTON BEFORE WE SPEND GOLD?!?!?! Gahhhhh!!!!! I had 600+ gold at first and now I only have 274 gold left!!!!! T.T
I am sorry this happened!
You can add your constructive feedback for a confirmation button to the current thread

Gold Confirmation (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?39741-New-Gold-Confirmation&p=380853&viewfull=1#post380853)