PDA

View Full Version : Dragon name change

Dragon_Field
09-28-12, 10:14 PM
How can I change the name of my dragons when I don't have the option to do so

vanillaheaven
09-28-12, 10:25 PM
Well, I have something like this.. I'm on iOS, but from what I've seen, Android users are able to change dragon names, too.

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t513/cinnamonna/23d1931fd510655a39bec18da5fd803c_zps3260db4b.jpg

(am I allowed to post screenshots? I'm not sure, so sorry if it's not allowed)

dotranwumpas
09-28-12, 10:30 PM
how did you post the photo like that?

vanillaheaven
09-28-12, 11:44 PM
how did you post the photo like that?

I took a screenshot, then opened the new picture into a drawing app (I have a lot of them, Sketchbook express, for example) where I drew the pink circle. I saved the pic, then opened it into a photo editing app (actually, I think you can draw circles in these kind of apps too...) where I resized it (just a bit... It's not really necessary, but I was curious to see how it would turn out). Theeeen :D I saved it, and uploaded it to photobucket (through the app... I think the teamlava contests suggest using imgur). And once the pic is uploaded, there are multiple types of links to it, and you have to choose the one which starts and ends with an img tag.

Aaand you paste that link into the forum reply box, maybe preview the post just to check if it looks okay, and that's it :D I'm not very good with explanations, so sorry if it's too long. :)