PDA

View Full Version : Quicker to decorate now

bakerbarbie12
09-28-12, 05:34 PM
Now I can decorate the floor or walls a lot quicker...you can just just keep placing or buying the tile or wall you choose instead of going back to the design bar every time. Granted it makes it easier to spend money, but I love this new function. Too bad it wasn't always like this.

26peanut
09-28-12, 05:37 PM
Its not like this 4 me right now but t may change. Idk

chewytwix
09-28-12, 05:47 PM
Its not like this 4 me right now but t may change. Idk

Maybe because you didn't download the halloween version yet? Personally, I'm not really into the goals. I'm not very excited to complete them cause they're so expensive. Besides, the new app might come up as a goal so there might be a chance to earn gems

sweetstuff525
09-28-12, 06:04 PM
Maybe because you didn't download the halloween version yet? Personally, I'm not really into the goals. I'm not very excited to complete them cause they're so expensive. Besides, the new app might come up as a goal so there might be a chance to earn gems
Lol I'm still waiting for castle story goal and bubble blitz goal ... I'm not in hurry to play them unless I get gems

bakerbarbie12
09-28-12, 08:15 PM

The goals are definitely a trick, not a treat.

cherryberry9
09-28-12, 09:57 PM
These goals are burning out millions in everyones coin count all for one eeney weeny prize.

house0fjoy
09-28-12, 11:09 PM
Not a fan of this quick-tap floor/wall feature. I tapped too fast n ended up buying more than I intended. Feels like another gem trap, just my personal view.

artlomin
09-29-12, 05:08 AM
I agree with houseofjoy. Plus, nine times out of ten it guesses wrong about which direction I want to go. Works fine if you are going straight. Awful if you're working on a pattern. Easy to overbuy by accident, which is awful given the current outrageous cost of items. Each overpurchase feels like a tragedy rather than a mistake.

bakerbarbie12
09-29-12, 07:00 AM
I agree it's designed to make you spend more. But when I have a huge floor and want to redecorate with already purchased stuff, it helps tremendously. But I agree...when it comes to buying, you have to be extra careful. Ideally it would work only for purchased stuff. But nothing is designed for our convenience, that's for sure.

nmishii
09-29-12, 07:21 AM
This doesn't work for me. I guess its not available on Android devices.

kooky panda
09-29-12, 07:30 AM
Not a fan of this quick-tap floor/wall feature. I tapped too fast n ended up buying more than I intended. Feels like another gem trap, just my personal view.
This new feature was probably put in place due to the large amount of feedback a while ago, on players not liking the fact that they had to go into the store every time for each piece of flooring.

May I suggest, with this new feature, that someone start up a new thread under the bakery feedback forum(maybe a poll?)
seeing how players feel about this new feature vs the old way of putting down flooring.

mposey
09-29-12, 08:22 AM
This feature is too easy to overspend on tiles I've already did it twice and was not too happy about it. If they would of made it like how they did in dragon story and house design how you have to accept it first would of been the best.

sweetstuff525
09-29-12, 08:25 AM
This feature is too easy to overspend on tiles I've already did it twice and was not too happy about it. If they would of made it like how they did in dragon story and house design how you have to accept it first would of been the best.
Yeah I've spent more than I had in storage an accidently bought more ... I don't like this feature.. It's annoying

AuntyRose32
09-29-12, 08:26 AM
This new feature would have been great to get when we asked for it way back when, but as it is now with the increased prices it's nothing but a hindrance.