PDA

View Full Version : Are There Any Android Users w/A Diamond?

mickeyrucker
09-28-12, 03:40 PM
I have yet to come across any community or nbr members on any device other than IOS, who have a diamond. If android users can't achieve the diamond I might as well give up now and quit buying gold for speed breeding w/no diamond yet.

Let me know, please, if you're using anything besides iOS & you have a diamond. Thank you. I'd really like to know before I make my next gold purchase.

Thanks again.

[S8] Elsa
09-28-12, 03:43 PM
Diamonds are very rare. They are not limited to the device or OS you are using. Anyone can get a Diamond, it just takes a lot of luck due to the rarity of the monster. :)

mickeyrucker
09-28-12, 03:45 PM
Thx for your reply, it's good to know it is possible since I was seriously wondering if it was only iOS users.

[S8] Elsa
09-28-12, 03:49 PM
Thx for your reply, it's good to know it is possible since I was seriously wondering if it was only iOS users.

You have another thread with a similar concern about Diamond Dragons. I noticed you got your Diamond Dragon, congrats!

They're quite rare, which is what makes them so special. Of course, they look super spiffy, too! ;D

mickeyrucker
09-28-12, 03:56 PM
I've been trying for so long w/weekly speed breeding w/the popular choices but no diamond yet. That's why I began to wonder. Speed breeding in the very early morning hours rendered a diamond in dragon story but still waiting in monster story. I'll just keep trying. I think the Pegasus diamond is the most amazing monster of all, which is probably why I don't have one yet, lol. Thx for the congrats! I was thrilled for a bit.

mickeyrucker
09-28-12, 03:57 PM
The thread on dragon story can be closed.

greatday2bealive
09-29-12, 01:09 PM
I have iOS and no diamond...it took me a month just to get a shell. You're not alone but you know it's ultra rare so you can't expect everyone to have it. And as far as I know we have no way of knowing who is playing from android or iOS unless we ask them...which also means your sample set was too small to draw any conclusions. Now you know for next time though. :)