PDA

View Full Version : Poised Pretty Mirror

MissHKNY
09-28-12, 02:49 PM
Hi just want to mention this so maybe TL can do something about it. I just purchased the Poised Pretty Mirror but it doesn't look right in the room bc of the default height being so high up. Can we please have this fixed? Thanks for ur time. :o

PenguinFlop
09-28-12, 05:31 PM
Is Poised Pretty Mirror the exact name of the item that is having this problem?

AnnasCoffee
09-28-12, 06:39 PM
The item is named - Poised Pretty

But, I'm confused, it sounds like you intend to fix it. Aren't you going to tell us it's a "cosmetic" error and we are just imaging that it's touching the ceiling?

xoxjenn
09-28-12, 08:37 PM
I had that mirror in my room & also thought it was too high, so I took it out.

mareewat
09-28-12, 11:34 PM
Me too it just looks silly. Hope it's lowered

KadeeDid
09-29-12, 07:22 AM
Hi just want to mention this so maybe TL can do something about it. I just purchased the Poised Pretty Mirror but it doesn't look right in the room bc of the default height being so high up. Can we please have this fixed? Thanks for ur time. :o

There are other items that are ridiculously sized.

MissHKNY
09-30-12, 09:25 AM
Is Poised Pretty Mirror the exact name of the item that is having this problem?

Yes, name of mirror item is called Poised Pretty and is located under Walls within Bathroom and is the last item within that location. Thank u!

marrrina
09-30-12, 09:44 AM
There are other items that are ridiculously sized.

Yeah like the egg timer, or so we think it's an egg timer. But it's so enormous we don't really know what it is. Crack Me Open I think is the name.

MissHKNY
10-02-12, 09:45 AM
Looks like the poised pretty mirror has been fixed! Its lower and looks much better! Thank u very much!

AnnasCoffee
10-02-12, 11:05 AM
Thanks for getting the mirror fixed Penquin Flop :)

CuddlyDragon
10-02-12, 11:19 AM
Woot! I'm glad it looks more appealing. :P