PDA

View Full Version : Now Introducing Bakery Story: Halloween for iOS!

FrozenTurtle
09-28-12, 11:47 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb2oxgD0Er1qm7yoc.png

We are excited to announce Bakery Story: Halloween (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bakery-story-halloween/id464468012) is available in the App Store for iOS! Kindle Fire players will not need to download a different app. All of the new Halloween items are already available in your current games!

http://a1.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/097/Purple/v4/08/c5/2e/08c52e51-5246-b8db-66bc-32f8217e6470/mzl.lgyppifj.320x480-75.jpg http://a5.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/081/Purple/v4/3c/2e/d1/3c2ed1e5-4a7d-5eeb-6f38-ba443e76f3bc/mzl.dydptdcv.320x480-75.jpg

Impress your customers with spooky decorations and mouth-watering sweets! Hurry and check out the new ghoulish recipes, costumed guests, and both spooky and adorable decorations! Check out all of the spooky surprises we have in store for you and get your Bakery decorated with exclusive Halloween content! Come check it out - there's no trick here, just treats!

Be sure to 'Like' Bakery Story on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/bakerystory) and let us know which new items you like the most!

Godlovesyou12
09-28-12, 12:02 PM
This is very cool! :)

09-28-12, 03:10 PM
LOVE it! :D

Zetra
09-28-12, 03:34 PM
Why there's someone dress like a pirate in Halloween?Is this some reference?

KadeeDid
09-28-12, 03:45 PM
is it worth downloading? I have heard some complaints about missing items? if one downloads, does it transfer your coins and gems? what about food on ovens? should I wait until appliances are empty? is there still the issue of diminishing returns and negative profit?

bigbux3
09-28-12, 04:04 PM
I don't like the new people... and I don't like Halloween anyway.

ilovemusic200
09-28-12, 09:05 PM
On my Iphone, the Halloween items wont load on it. I tried restarting my phone but they still do not pop up. Please help.

xoxjenn
09-28-12, 09:35 PM
On my Iphone, the Halloween items wont load on it. I tried restarting my phone but they still do not pop up. Please help.

You have to download it from the App Store. It is called Bakery Story: Halloween.

xoxjenn
09-28-12, 09:36 PM
I love the costumed guests! :) And the neighborhood around the bakery! I think this was an awesome update!

unosocite
09-28-12, 09:40 PM
I love the costumed guests! :) And the neighborhood around the bakery! I think this was an awesome update!

Agree, but The prize is a lil bit upsetting, though

unosocite
09-28-12, 09:41 PM
Agree, but The prize is a lil bit upsetting, though

Price*

kieranyeow
09-28-12, 10:23 PM
I love it but more cuter please☀❤

hduck8
09-30-12, 07:50 AM
I love it! Please make more Halloween stuff���� Halloween is my favorite holiday!

ladygaga1978
09-30-12, 02:04 PM
I love Halloween and love with this update! I love the costumes and the decorated houses, it's so cute! I wish that the Halloween themed items didn't mostly cost gems or cost outrageous coin prices. 90,000 for one counter? Yikes! I spent 2 million redecorating my bakery. I feel really bad for the bakeries that are bigger than mine and ones that are smaller and have no money saved up to decorate. The goals are NOT worth it, just save your money for Christmas decorations in two months. :)

missrose87
10-01-12, 12:10 AM
Holy expensive! I love Halloween and I redecorated spent 3 million almost and for
What! Geesh. I hope Christmas is cheaper and has better prizes. Got to hand it to them though it's a great way to
Get people to spend there own real money.

oreo42709
10-01-12, 05:17 AM
I want the Halloween addition.!! :/

PRECIOUSGEM12
10-01-12, 09:05 PM
I don't see this at the App Store �� all I see is the regular and the world games

ahhlisalisa
10-01-12, 09:38 PM
So I looked up this bakery story: Halloween in the App Store and it says no results??? Was there a time limit to download it?

cast1532
10-01-12, 10:26 PM
What do you mean? What free coffins?

PRECIOUSGEM12
10-01-12, 10:54 PM
Same here that's what I would like to know!

arale_norimaki
10-01-12, 11:10 PM
hi!
I had the same problem to find it until I searched only bakery halloween :)
hope it helps?

zsazsad1
10-02-12, 12:12 AM
I tried bakery story:Halloween & it said there are no results for that...

zsazsad1
10-02-12, 12:16 AM
I tried downloading the app for my iPhone but it says no results found for Bakery Story: Halloween

kooky panda
10-02-12, 05:12 AM
I am checking to see what happened to the game. I do not see it in the app store anymore.
current thread
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?36827-Can-t-update-the-Halloween-edition

tonycafe
10-02-12, 09:01 AM
Omg i have been waiting for this edition for a week. But there is neither have an update nor a Halloween version to download . I live in Hong Kong.

DaojinWildfire
10-02-12, 01:20 PM
Hi everyone! Bakery Story: Halloween has been temporarily removed from the iOS App Store while we make some improvements. If you already have the app installed, you can continue to play it without any issue. If you have played it at least once and have since deleted it, you can still use the original version to play and access all of your Halloween items. However, you will see the original background (neighborhood) and original customers. Thanks for your patience during this time!
Hopefully it'll be up soon.

ahhlisalisa
10-02-12, 06:20 PM
Are we (iOS) going to have to install an Halloween addition for the restaurant? I recently got new material request for holloween stoves? But there no "new" stoves?

minidemon88
10-03-12, 12:16 AM
Are we (iOS) going to have to install an Halloween addition for the restaurant? I recently got new material request for holloween stoves? But there no "new" stoves?

Yes. There's two new appliances which require some new tools.

ElyseNichole
10-03-12, 08:03 AM
Is it available in the US? iTunes says it is not and I can't find it in the App Store.

ElyseNichole
10-03-12, 08:05 AM
Ah I see, temporarily removed. Can't wait to check it out����

bp34
10-03-12, 03:56 PM
so are you going to lower the prices to its orignal ?
this is a new version of BS and TL really should lower it down or people wont play.

37dog
10-03-12, 05:01 PM
Bakery Story: Halloween is not in the App store. I have an iPhone 4, IOS 6. I got the regular update last Wednesday. Then yesterday I heard there is a Halloween version. Went to the app store to download and there isn't one. It disappeared. I just tried again to get Bakery Story: Halloween....this time it brought up Restaurant Story: Halloween, which I already have. It seems you have two RS-Halloween out there.

MamaBear2515
10-03-12, 06:24 PM
When is bakery story halloween going to be back in the app store??

iezdon
10-03-12, 08:30 PM
I also having the same problem. I've already search but I can't find it. I only found on the Apps Store is a Restaurant Story: Halloween. Please help.

stefunie
10-03-12, 09:29 PM
So I hv an iPhone and I can find the bakery story Halloween edition anywhere =\ pls help, I can only find restaurant story Halloween edition which I've already installed

stefunie
10-03-12, 09:30 PM
"Can't" find BS Halloween anywhere

Assamii
10-04-12, 03:05 AM
Same problem :( BS halloween is not there!

tigre88
10-04-12, 03:22 AM
Help please. I have ios 6 & there is no Halloween version in the app store.

ming18288
10-04-12, 03:33 AM
When am I gonna get my Halloween update???

chewytwix
10-04-12, 05:34 AM
When am I gonna get my Halloween update???

To all the people wondering where the Bakery Halloween update is:

The app was pulled from the apple store for "improvements." I expect it will return shortly, especially since Halloween is right around the corner.

kris1711
10-04-12, 05:41 AM
how come this does not show up on my game any of the goals

kris1711
10-04-12, 05:46 AM
so if i download the Halloween version does it go on the same restaurant story?

stefunie
10-04-12, 07:07 AM
=/ ok hopefully it's out soon... I would love to redecorate for Halloween but I heard BS Halloween edition is expensive and I dnt wanna buy all that stuff only to put it back into storage...

arale_norimaki
10-04-12, 07:18 AM
To all the people wondering where the Bakery Halloween update is:

The app was pulled from the apple store for "improvements." I expect it will return shortly, especially since Halloween is right around the corner.

Maybe the missing reward for the third goal? fingers crossed!!

samantha7854
10-04-12, 07:41 AM
Love the Halloween stuff but really hate that the Droid users don't get the customers in costume and the neighborhood around the Bakery is not in Halloween mode like on iOS. Also, when are they going to fix Helpful Loretta and get her released? It still says locked/goal. I don't dare put my Halloween people in storage... may not see them again. Please, Team Lava, take the time to fix this!! You have made other changes, bug fixes, etc. What gives??

samantha7854
10-04-12, 08:07 AM
I also love the costumed guests and the neighborhood around the bakery BUT you only get that on iOS devices!! Wish android got them also.

megatastic_2
10-04-12, 08:31 AM
Yeah, it's a shame we don't get the costumes and neighborhood on Android devices.. I loved having a different theme around my Bakery/Restaurant when I had an iPhone~
Ah well, I love the Halloween update. :D

jessnicwil
10-04-12, 10:12 AM
Trying to find in App Store for iOS but its saying its not available in the US store- what's that about??

kooky panda
10-04-12, 10:34 AM
Trying to find in App Store for iOS but its saying its not available in the US store- what's that about??

Hi everyone! Bakery Story: Halloween has been temporarily removed from the iOS App Store while we make some improvements. If you already have the app installed, you can continue to play it without any issue. If you have played it at least once and have since deleted it, you can still use the original version to play and access all of your Halloween items. However, you will see the original background (neighborhood) and original customers. Thanks for your patience during this time!

post 7 on this thread.

libdel
10-04-12, 11:42 AM
Price*

It's a little bit absurd, prices doesn't let you gain coins, while I'm cooking I'm getting coins but once my food is done, when i cook again I loose more than I gained so I haven't been able to increase my coins only if I stop cooking.

MamaBear2515
10-04-12, 12:31 PM
It's a little bit absurd, prices doesn't let you gain coins, while I'm cooking I'm getting coins but once my food is done, when i cook again I loose more than I gained so I haven't been able to increase my coins only if I stop cooking.

completely agree i cant get anywhere in the game anymore.

73abby
10-04-12, 12:53 PM
I can't find the Halloween app it was on here last week now it says it's not available in the US???????

Vanity07
10-04-12, 04:17 PM
How come i don't have these updates? Pls help :(

kieranyeow
10-04-12, 08:43 PM
These App Had Been Removed From App Store.
And Android Is Not Available At This Time.
:)

rikix
10-05-12, 04:56 AM
:mad:Why didn`t I got update. I acepting new request but and I didnt got any of new scary tings.:mad:

jenza1202
10-05-12, 06:54 AM
I've heard there was a fault/glitch with the Halloween edition and it was removed to be fixed - however it has not caused any problems with those people who already have the app... I just hope they hurry up and get it sorted, as I've got so much Halloween building materials sitting around doing nowt *pokes pile of bat airfreshners*.

Frankly, you'd think they'd be keeping us more up-to-date with what's going on with it.

intowonderland
10-05-12, 08:03 AM
Will downloading this edition be a gem goal in other TL games?

g12u177p42
10-05-12, 08:36 AM
I have the original bakery story, but have not got an Halloween items, But i am able to gift halloween parts. Help!

arale_norimaki
10-05-12, 09:47 AM
I have the original bakery story, but have not got an Halloween items, But i am able to gift halloween parts. Help!

Hi!

If u are on iOS u need to download an app, not avvailable at the moment. You have all the info at the first page of this thread

bdocc
10-05-12, 09:48 AM
awesome game love it trying to complete all of the goals

arale_norimaki
10-05-12, 01:31 PM
I've heard there was a fault/glitch with the Halloween edition and it was removed to be fixed - however it has not caused any problems with those people who already have the app... I just hope they hurry up and get it sorted, as I've got so much Halloween building materials sitting around doing nowt *pokes pile of bat airfreshners*.

Frankly, you'd think they'd be keeping us more up-to-date with what's going on with it.

My bet is they forgot to put a reward after one of the goals (some people complained on the forum and several hours later the app was removed). I do have the Halloween version but I am not hurrying to achieve my goals in order to wait for the new version ;)

sweetstuff525
10-05-12, 01:39 PM
My bet is they forgot to put a reward after one of the goals (some people complained on the forum and several hours later the app was removed). I do have the Halloween version but I am not hurrying to achieve my goals in order to wait for the new version ;)

I already finished the goals in bakery do if you get a reward after party time ... Please post here so I can email tl and get my reward lol

MamaBear2515
10-05-12, 08:10 PM
how much longer till its back in the app store? ive been stalking the app store for the past 3 days!!

minidemon88
10-05-12, 10:54 PM
I skipped the party time goals since there's wasn't any end reward for completing the goals. Not worth spending my precious coins and time on goals with no reward.

If they do add in the end reward for this goal, then I may complete it. Otherwise, no no no..! =p

Assamii
10-06-12, 05:29 AM
Can't find Halloween edition, ugh! :(

Girlwithcurls
10-06-12, 11:51 AM
I do not have halloween items except items that you can gift to friend - otherwise i dont have wallpaper, decrations , or food in my game :-(

MamaBear2515
10-06-12, 04:43 PM
this is ridiculous when is it going to be back in the app store??

iheartrace
10-06-12, 05:10 PM
How do I recover a bakery I already had on an old phone?

melody929
10-07-12, 01:19 AM
I don't have any real money to spend buying gems. I simply can't afford to feed my family and buy virtual gems. I play games because I enjoy them, and I only play the ones that are free or cost very little. I guess TeamLava isn't interested in keeping customers like me happy. It's a shame because my friends play games too, and some of them spend a lot of money. They are starting to see the unhappiness created by TeamLava and are also moving to games from other companies. I only hope TeamLava come up with a way of keeping its customers happy before they all move on.

buymeacake
10-07-12, 01:48 AM
melanie surely TEAM LAVA will realise these price hikes are not realistic and will put them back as they were so that there game users will come back or be able to play the game as it was!!!

Yes crazy i heard it cost 2mio to complete the goal this is rediculous! Plus only get 3000 as reward -.-'

arale_norimaki
10-07-12, 03:50 AM
Yes crazy i heard it cost 2mio to complete the goal this is rediculous! Plus only get 3000 as reward -.-'

Check the cost calculation here (post #245) http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?36424-Bakery-Halloween-Goals-2012/page25

BleuCheeseCupcake
10-08-12, 10:10 AM
Please define "shortly" How many days does one need to fix the app?? :cool:

yupiyupigumgum
10-08-12, 06:16 PM
Please define "shortly" How many days does one need to fix the app?? :cool:

Yeah...and please release it for the WORLD to enjoy, not certain country only.:cool:

pinkbutterflyangel2
10-08-12, 07:58 PM
how much longer till its back in the app store? ive been stalking the app store for the past 3 days!!

Me too! I don't know how long it takes but I feel like they should let us sell our parts in our gifts since I have wasted all my daily gifts to accept ones I cannot use. It's pointless to have a bunch of gifts I can't use.

arale_norimaki
10-09-12, 10:33 AM
I downloaded the Halloween app at the end of September (iPhone). Will I need to uninstall the version I am using now when the newer version with improvements is released?

Since I downloaded the Halloween app before it was pulled off, I wonder if the new version would be released as an update to it (so I'll be notified by my appstore to update) or as a whole new app (so I have to check again and again to find out)... Thanks!

shellystreats
10-09-12, 12:55 PM
Seriously, how about release it already! "shortly" is not over a week!!!!!!!!

daytron24
10-09-12, 01:45 PM
When will the Halloween edition be put back in the app store--??

31candlez
10-09-12, 03:48 PM
Same here!!!! Downloaded off my iphone 5 and stil play Halloween version

LCAHEARTS
10-09-12, 06:25 PM
I'm so confused. I already have BSH [iOS] since the day it was released. So now it was pulled a few days ago. What does this mean for me? Will I be deleting this one and installing a "new" one? Or will it automatically update mine? TL, get your techie act together please!

gogokat
10-10-12, 04:50 AM
Is this going to be available again soon? Was never notified when it became available. Have been looking for it and what do to do with the Halloween gifts I have been receiving haven't found it. Is this only available to the US. It isn't available on the Canadian iTunes. Kind of upsetting I am getting all this Halloween gifts and can't use them and can't delete them.

arale_norimaki
10-10-12, 06:00 AM
Is this going to be available again soon? Was never notified when it became available. Have been looking for it and what do to do with the Halloween gifts I have been receiving haven't found it. Is this only available to the US. It isn't available on the Canadian iTunes. Kind of upsetting I am getting all this Halloween gifts and can't use them and can't delete them.

It was available worldwide for several days, though somehow the appstore search engine was unable to find it (you had to use the link available on the section updates of the forum). The app was then pulled off for improvements and we've been waiting for a week for the new version.

jcd6963
10-10-12, 06:57 AM
Help! I had a problem with my game freezing up. The screen was shadowed over & it said "Processing" I could see customers walking around, but couldn't do anything. Tried turning device (iPad 2) off & then on again with no help. Next I deleted the game with the intention of reinstalling it. Now the Halloween edition doesn't seem to be available to download. it just doesn't exist for me in the apps store. I can play through the Olympic Games version, but all the Halloween backdrop/ costumes are no longer there. Any ideas?

Thanks

kooky panda
10-10-12, 07:33 AM
Help! I had a problem with my game freezing up. The screen was shadowed over & it said "Processing" I could see customers walking around, but couldn't do anything. Tried turning device (iPad 2) off & then on again with no help. Next I deleted the game with the intention of reinstalling it. Now the Halloween edition doesn't seem to be available to download. it just doesn't exist for me in the apps store. I can play through the Olympic Games version, but all the Halloween backdrop/ costumes are no longer there. Any ideas?

Thanks
Since you already downloaded the game, go to app store, click updates button, then hit the purchased button. Scroll down and you should see the bakery halloween application. Click to download it.

mattyboo1
10-10-12, 05:10 PM
It has been a week when will this be released

arale_norimaki
10-11-12, 06:36 AM
I don't see this at the App Store �� all I see is the regular and the world games

It has been a week when will this be released

I quote the first post about the app not being available. It was on... October 2nd! 9 days already and still no news?! It is auite bad not being able to finish of the goals, just in case, I can't imagine how they feel all those players who did not have the time to download it!

erxi9
10-11-12, 08:55 AM
I'm one of those players...... very upset, of course.

ahhlisalisa
10-11-12, 12:55 PM
Now we have to waste 24 gems to just get the Halloween items?? This is becoming ridiculous.

ahhlisalisa
10-11-12, 12:56 PM
Why isn't it even downloadable yet?!

cr4zy_eights
10-11-12, 02:14 PM
Does this mean you fixed the prices?

queentina3
10-11-12, 04:01 PM
Does this mean you fixed the prices?

Highly unlikely. They wouldn't need a new App for that, as they didn't need one when they changed them in the first place. Last TL commented on the price increase was that it was here to stay and they had no intention of reverting them back.

EdCab
10-11-12, 04:28 PM
It's on the app store now.

arale_norimaki
10-11-12, 04:34 PM
It's on the app store now.

As an update, but when I try to download it Iget a message saing it is not available anymore... Am I the only one?

arale_norimaki
10-11-12, 04:41 PM
So, it is not working on my iPad2 (where I play BS) but it did work on my iPhone (where I don't). Since I use the same iTunes account, I don't think it is a problem with it...

- maybe there is a bug for the update?
- maybe there is a bug for the iPad?

I'll uninstall and let you know.

By the way, you can find the app here: https://itunes.apple.com/app/bakery-story-halloween/id464468012?mt=8

arale_norimaki
10-11-12, 04:47 PM
So it is confirmed...
The update did NOT work.

But uninstalling to download the new version, DID!

Now, those who finished the goals... Can you tell us if there is anything new?
Cause the note that came with the pdate didn't mention any of it 😔

pineapleprincess
10-11-12, 05:02 PM
I have an iPhone I don't see a new app to download...it just says its no longer available...help

arale_norimaki
10-11-12, 05:12 PM
I have an iPhone I don't see a new app to download...it just says its no longer available...help

Are you trying to update from the previous version?

kooky panda
10-11-12, 05:19 PM
I already had the game on my device and when I went to updates, I recieved this message too.
I then did a search and found the new app then downloaded it. It replaced the current version I already had on my device.

pineapleprincess
10-11-12, 05:30 PM
I have the game...not the Halloween version...never got the Halloween version...when I go to App Store it says it is no longer available...I deleted all versions from my phone and tried again...nothing...I can only get regular or Olympic one

myharleycat
10-11-12, 05:33 PM
Do a search in the App Store bakery story Halloween. That's how I did it with my touch. It wouldn't let me do the update the regular way when the App Store tells u there is one. It's a weird way of doing it. But it did work!!

arale_norimaki
10-11-12, 05:35 PM
I have the game...not the Halloween version...never got the Halloween version...when I go to App Store it says it is no longer available...I deleted all versions from my phone and tried again...nothing...I can only get regular or Olympic one

Ohh, I am so sorry that even the link does not work!
MAYBE is it the same random problem again where some players can not access this update? I thinkmit is haunted!!!

pineapleprincess
10-11-12, 05:38 PM
Ohh, I am so sorry that even the link does not work!
MAYBE is it the same random problem again where some players can not access this update? I thinkmit is haunted!!!

Haha I think it may be haunted! Thanks for trying to help

DaojinWildfire
10-11-12, 05:59 PM
It may take some time for the Apple servers to all sync up, depending on your location. Try downloading the app again after waiting for a bit.

d3v1n21
10-11-12, 06:17 PM
Same here! It's never even showed up in the store before so I assumed it was finally here and got all excited:( so is this only an update for people that already have it? When will those of us who never got it be able to?

jessenv1313
10-11-12, 06:26 PM
Hmm... so I just got the update... took some work, but I got it.

But.... most of the Halloween Deco is GONE! The potion shelf and the other wall hanging thing with the bow, forget what it was called, we had to buy it for a task... it's gone. The Spider Plant gone. What he heck?? There are no wall decorations for Halloween, and the only floor deco is now Ms Spider Chef, Coffin Shelf & Witch Cake for gems, and Mummy Cake for coins... nothing else is there! And yes, I scrolled all the way thru! I was trying to rack up more coins, since it takes sooooooooo long now, to buy more spider plants and other deco... but now I can't, cuz you removed it early??? Was that an error??

mattyboo1
10-11-12, 06:29 PM
This looks like last years Halloween icon with the new update

jessenv1313
10-11-12, 06:30 PM
Hmm... so I just got the update... took some work, but I got it.

But.... most of the Halloween Deco is GONE! The potion shelf and the other wall hanging thing with the bow, forget what it was called, we had to buy it for a task... it's gone. The Spider Plant gone. What he heck?? There are no wall decorations for Halloween, and the only floor deco is now Ms Spider Chef, Coffin Shelf & Witch Cake for gems, and Mummy Cake for coins... nothing else is there! And yes, I scrolled all the way thru! I was trying to rack up more coins, since it takes sooooooooo long now, to buy more spider plants and other deco... but now I can't, cuz you removed it early??? Was that an error??

Okay, nvm... I shut the game down completely and restarted it again, and now the deco is back... have to scroll way over to find them, but they are there now. They weren't before, but they are now.

LCAHEARTS
10-12-12, 09:06 AM
I already had the game on my device and when I went to updates, I recieved this message too.
I then did a search and found the new app then downloaded it. It replaced the current version I already had on my device.

Kooky do you notice a difference at all? What was the issue to begin with? Performance updates scare me as they sound like a fancy way of saying possible new bugs shall arrive.

FrozenTurtle
10-12-12, 10:57 AM
We believe Apple's servers should all be synced now. Please let us know if anyone continues to have difficulties installing this App on iOS. Thanks!

queentina3
10-12-12, 11:23 AM
Kooky do you notice a difference at all? What was the issue to begin with? Performance updates scare me as they sound like a fancy way of saying possible new bugs shall arrive.

The customers don't decline down to 1-2 now if you leave your game open. I'll be honest, I haven't been playing the game, just checking in daily to see if my counters have cleared so I can uninstall it, but from a quick search through the design tabs, only the customer declining issue seemed to be the thing that stuck out to me. That one was an important bug fix, IMO, as it was already hard enough to sell food in the game, declining customers sure didn't help.

ondre_reid
10-17-12, 06:11 PM
so how do i get this new version, its not in the app store. i am playing on my ipad ios6

LCAHEARTS
10-17-12, 06:42 PM
so how do i get this new version, its not in the app store. i am playing on my ipad ios6

Have you tried searching Bakery Story Halloween or Teamlava? Plug your device in, go to this link (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bakery-story-halloween/id464468012?mt=8)and click View In Itunes on the left side and install that way.

spence02
10-20-12, 06:39 PM
no! yes money from collectables, badges and rewards still disappears and last night my profit went from $64 000 to $-43 000, without spending a cent.. very disappointing considering the money I've put into these games.

spence02
10-20-12, 07:31 PM
no! Yes money from collectables, badges and rewards still disappears and last night my profit went from $64 000 to $-43 000, without spending a cent.. Very disappointing considering the money i've put into these games.
fixed. Thanks team lava.

babybop2013
10-22-13, 04:16 PM
Why can't us android players get the Halloween version of the RS,&BS &FS. ITS ANNOYING&JUST NOT FAIR SORT IT OUT TL IT'S GOIN TO LOSE U A LOT OF PLAYERS :-[

kooky panda
10-22-13, 04:19 PM
This is an old announcement thread from last year .
Closing thread to prevent any confusion.