PDA

View Full Version : Huh? Skunkupines?!

vanillaheaven
09-28-12, 10:08 AM
Okay, I got my first skunkupine and it REALLY freaked me out, cause I was all out of energy and I had to wait ten minutes until I could get rid of that giant red square.

That guy with the red costume (forgot his name, sorry) told me all kinds of crazy things, but... I'm wondering, does the skunkupine actually DO anything? Like, will it really destroy my crops or something?

[I really hope not.]

greygull
09-28-12, 11:10 AM
From what I've seen - no, they just stand there waiting for you to finish them. But I've never left one for a long amount of time (say, over several hours), but I would think they would remain right where they are, and not touch anything about your place. Think of like cutting trees - nothing happens if you don't chop them down.

vanillaheaven
09-28-12, 12:07 PM
Phew, that's great. Thanks a lot :)

kattybell
09-28-12, 12:09 PM
I believe they don't allow you to collect or use whatever is in the red area, until you defeat them.

Godlovesyou12
09-28-12, 12:12 PM
what game does this happen in???

kattybell
09-28-12, 12:13 PM
what game does this happen in???

Castle Story..

vanillaheaven
09-28-12, 01:01 PM
Oh, yeah, that's right, but that doesn't bother me so much... It's a bit annoying because I have so little energy, but at least the skunk isn't attacking me or something :D plus, the music is pretty cool.

kooky panda
09-28-12, 01:02 PM
I believe they don't allow you to collect or use whatever is in the red area, until you defeat them.

This is what I have noticed too.

I think it would be cool if when you visit others if you see one, you could fight it for them and get one free energy!!

CubsWin
09-28-12, 08:27 PM

I think it would be cool if when you visit others if you see one, you could fight it for them and get one free energy!!

I AGREE!! Would be perfectly sweet if I could smash skunks for either an energy or hearts, or xp

kattybell
09-29-12, 07:32 AM

I also agree. I don't like seeing those things lol.