PDA

View Full Version : My Funny Story!

Godlovesyou12
09-28-12, 06:13 AM
When I got proposed to I was talking to my friend and we was drinking pop.
So therefore I have a huge glass of pop beside me and I had just took a big drink.
When I swung my head around I see my boyfriend (♥) down on his knee... proposing! :o
Well, I'm so surprised I spit out my pop everywhere! Except on him!!
Like the pop was sprayed all over my face. And I'm like yeah yeah I'll marry you!
It was a tasty kiss.
Love you Andrew♥

Feel free to share your funny story!
:cool:

bigbux3
09-28-12, 07:28 AM
That's so... romantic? I'm glad you didn't get any pop on him.

Godlovesyou12
09-28-12, 08:05 AM
It's not very romantic to spray pop lol!
but it is romantic how he proposed.
still funny!

pinkster73
09-28-12, 09:55 AM
That's funny!

Godlovesyou12
09-28-12, 10:07 AM
I thought so ^

pinkster73
09-28-12, 10:10 AM
When my ex husband proposed to me he did it after we hiked up a mountain. I was hot and sunburned and I complained and moaned the whole way up that I wanted to go home. Then at the top he pulled out the ring and I felt like such a donkey.

Godlovesyou12
09-28-12, 10:13 AM
He was probably thinking this is not going well. lol
that was just funny!!
im still laughing

retro71
09-28-12, 03:30 PM
One holiday morning I baked pumpkin bars to take to my boyfriend's family dinner. I put the pan up high in a place ( I thought) to keep the cat away from it so it could cool before frosting.
I walked into the kitchen to find such HORROR!!! My cat, Clawdia, was two front paws deep in one end of the pan! She was looking quite pleased with herself until I screamed. I yanked her out of the bars and put her out on the deck off the kitchen.
I didn't have time to bake another one, so we cut off the part the cat glad-handed & frosted the rest!!
The cat was later spotted happily licking her paws.

Godlovesyou12
10-01-12, 10:57 AM
One holiday morning I baked pumpkin bars to take to my boyfriend's family dinner. I put the pan up high in a place ( I thought) to keep the cat away from it so it could cool before frosting.
I walked into the kitchen to find such HORROR!!! My cat, Clawdia, was two front paws deep in one end of the pan! She was looking quite pleased with herself until I screamed. I yanked her out of the bars and put her out on the deck off the kitchen.
I didn't have time to bake another one, so we cut off the part the cat glad-handed & frosted the rest!!
The cat was later spotted happily licking her paws.
Haha!! Funny! she got a free dessert out of it though!

retro71
10-01-12, 05:31 PM
Haha!! Funny! she got a free dessert out of it though!

Quite. We call her punkin paws, (though she has achieved other nicknames since). Thanks for starting this thread, of course at the time it wasn't too funny. It's true about the old phrase, "we'll laugh about this later".