09-28-12, 01:06 AM
The witch couldron

sweetstuff525
09-28-12, 05:04 AM
they are 21 hours ugh

marrrina
09-28-12, 05:16 AM
they are 21 hours ugh

Died when I saw that. And we have to make 30. I'm going to need a lot of parts to get all of those done in time.

sweetstuff525
09-28-12, 05:18 AM
Died when I saw that. And we have to make 30. I'm going to need a lot of parts to get all of those done in time.

lol i just have one so far

Raven_Heart3
09-28-12, 06:04 AM
for me its a waste of time.... way to many goals and not enough neighbors sending gifts or replying to requests ...

26peanut
09-28-12, 06:21 AM
for me its a waste of time.... way to many goals and not enough neighbors sending gifts or replying to requests ...

I guess but i dont like halloween so im just ignoring the goals

PeppermintZoe
09-29-12, 06:40 AM
The witch couldron

Thanks! I found out after I got the Witch Couldron built.

PeppermintZoe
09-29-12, 06:42 AM

Kinda... it takes too much parts to build the appliance and the time of the recipes are just too long... Time will be very tight to actually finish the goal...

KadeeDid
09-29-12, 06:51 AM
Kinda... it takes too much parts to build the appliance and the time of the recipes are just too long... Time will be very tight to actually finish the goal...

I started late with the World Games goals and got way too stressed. I finally looked at what I wanted or would give me goal recipes such as torch ice cream in RS. I did only those goals and it took the pressure off. I do this for relaxation from stress . . . Not to make more stress!

Raven_Heart3
09-29-12, 07:00 PM
I don't have any goals in my RS.. am I missing something.. .... right now it doesn't matter my RS is broken I can't get any costumers stop walking around sitting at tables and buying the food for some reason.. they just stand by the door then leave with those mad red faves over their heads lol

mposey
09-29-12, 07:32 PM
I don't have any goals in my RS.. am I missing something.. .... right now it doesn't matter my RS is broken I can't get any costumers stop walking around sitting at tables and buying the food for some reason.. they just stand by the door then leave with those mad red faves over their heads lol

Do you have an item somewhere blocking the way to get in or blocking the chairs?

Raven_Heart3
09-29-12, 08:36 PM
no.. my costumers come in but they just stand there ..