PDA

View Full Version : Android Bakery too laggy to be enjoyable

smsheartsu
09-27-12, 09:56 PM
I switched my iPhone 4 bakery over to an android and I'm finding it extremely laggy in comparison. Making food takes about 3 times longer than it does on iPhone. Is this typical of the android version?

I have a fully expanded bakery at level 98, bakery version 1.5.5.2, android OS 4.0.4, and my phone is a Samsung Galaxy S3. The phone is new and faster than the iPhone in everything else I do. I've tried rebooting the phone and closing all background apps, but nothing changes in relation to bakery's sluggishness. It's so extreme that for the first time in the 2 years I've played this game, I'm thinking of calling it quits. :(

sunnyazchica
09-27-12, 10:08 PM
Longer than the recipe says it should?

StellarBabe33
09-28-12, 09:26 AM
I have read a lot of threads pertaining to Android users having issues with RS & BS, for example I can't even open the games after updating them, & it seems like most of us have a Samsung Galaxy type of phone!!
I think they must have missed something in their update about compatibility with Samsung Galaxy devices because why is the device suddenly not compatible anymore? Just doesn't make sense.